The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
TN along Sims Avenue

My turn to contribute something about MILF joints (well maybe not really the F part).

The joint's name is CHINA THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE (or something like that - don't blame me for not getting name right - never really bothered with names). Location is along Sims Avenue. It is in the Geylang area but not along Geylang Road. It is along Sims Avenue (exact address not sure) but somewhere in the vicinity of Lorong 33 (or thereabouts). Directly opposite is a fairly large interior design company displaying wooden furniture and fittings. About 5 units away is an employment agency advertising Burmese workers. Joint occupies a house (terrace house type) and fronts main road (Sims Avenue). As you are travelling along Sims Avenue in the direction of Geylang Serai, the joint is on your right hand side. Cannot miss it. Signboard quite large and lit at night. Hopefully with these directions, even without exact address, brothers will be able to find the place.

Joint layout - as you enter you will find a large reception area, maybe about the size of a living room in a 5 room flat. Reception area not really decorated, just a small sofa set, a small TV and two to three tables serving as a reception desk. TN area is behind the reception area. I think there are 3 (or is it 4) high beds, separated only by curtains. Each cubicle is reasonably large so you don't run into the danger of bumping into someone in the next cubicle when you are undressing (or dressing up). Behind the TN area is the toilet, only one, fairly large and reasonably clean.

Ladies - I have been there twice, both times late at night (after 11.30) and have seen 3 to 4 PRC ladies. All of them are in the PDMM cateory, not like those along Lorong 22 (Aljunied Rd) or those standing along the 5 foot walkway along Geylang main road. First time was there was attended to by (who I think is) the boss (I think her name is Qing Qing). Second time was there attended to by another lady (think boss must have left already). Cannot remember name of second lady.

Standard of ladies - looks wise - typical PDMMs with the customary vital statistics and dressing. No flashing of boobs, micro-mini skirts, body hugging outfits, etc.

Service - TN is good, ie, the hard and strong type (at least on the two occasions that I have been there). Oil is used but can request for powder. Ladies seem to know their stuff when it comes to TN. Not the rabba rabba type.

Extras - only HJ is provided. I tried to ask the lady who attended to me the second time I was there (looks not bad for a PDMM, small size, slim) whether anything else but HJ but was told NO.

Costs - 1 hr - $36.00. HJ - without AR - $30. With roaming - $30 and upwards (the upwards depends on your skills in bargaining).

Summary - reasonable joint and easily accesible (main road), reasonably clean and can get good massage, opens till quite late (easily midnite).

Cheers
Old 01-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all
Re: TN along Sims Avenue

Bro, there are two right? Directly opposite the CPA House?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon
Bro, there are two right? Directly opposite the CPA House?
Hi there, I do not think we are talking about the same place. If I am not mistaken, CPA is located along Lorong 22/Aljunied Road, and there are more than two TNs opposite CPA House.

The one I am reporting on is along SIMS AVENUE, which is the road parallel to Geylang Road, running in the direction of Changi/Geylang Serai.

Cheers

Hmmm, seems someone upped me. Not really concerned with points but thanks anyway, whoeever you are.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TN along Sims Avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon
Bro, there are two right? Directly opposite the CPA House?..
Further up along the road and you'll find a mosque and an old fire station on your left...
Old 02-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199

bro globetrotter,

thanks for the update.

I used to visit this place when my girl was still there. SOmetimes when i drive pass, the lights seems out, so I do wonder if they are still open.

I did drop by once by sometime back, but did not try when i saw the PDMM.. standard had dropped. But maybe I should try again.

thanks again,
game10199
Old 02-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by game10199
I did drop by once by sometime back, but did not try when i saw the PDMM.. standard had dropped. But maybe I should try again.
Glad to be able to share.

No warranty as to standards of WLs there, since I am not familiar with previous standards. As I said earlier, WLs are typical PDMMs. No sexy dresses, showing half cups, etc.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1