The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any massage centres with Indian girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Went there recently. She is a petite-sized girl. Massage is good but can be a bit stronger. Got gq for 1B. Strictly no autoroaming. So what you see in other threads, like she will lift her top and let you touch and suck her boobs is bullshit, unless some regulars indeed managed to unlock that level. Anyway her boobs are small. But managed to grab her small size ass. Nice gal.

She did allow roaming top and south leh bro, only thing not really much teasing but if want roam it’s 2 blue. But her massage is solid. Can try once. Entry fee is high tho
Old 02-06-2023, 07:23 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Any massage centres with Indian girls?

Maybe I first time there, so she said no autoroaming. I asked if I can top up for auotroaming, but she said she does not allow autoraoming. Maybe choose clients and slowly unlock autoroam services

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbigo View Post
She did allow roaming top and south leh bro, only thing not really much teasing but if want roam it’s 2 blue. But her massage is solid. Can try once. Entry fee is high tho
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1