The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2002, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: Finally.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoo
Went to MJM for the 1st time over the weekend. very crowded. XY lead me to a chair and started to massage my head, sometimes pressing her boobs on my head! hehe. the massage is not worth mentioning and she ask whether wan to jerk off or not? i then realised that she wanna jerk me off at that place with 2 ah pek beside me, seemingly enjoying themselves too. so i ask "wah so open one eh?" XY: " nevermind one. dun need to be scared!"

while she doing me, alot of opening and closing of doors with bros coming in to ask for massage.... i din manage to take off her bra so just caress and touch touch. we ended up frenching and finally i cum with her tongue in my mouth! after that press here press there abit. then i notice one if the gal was lying on top of one of the ah pek and was making out. think they were kissing licking the hell out of each other. then i ask her to massage my shoulders and while doing that she press her boobs on my head again.... hehe so i just rest my head( the big one ) on her breast... wah....

times up. paid and left. was actually expecting some more from her so din give extra. wanna come back and try only if got the cubicle.

while i was there, 2 bro came in and wanna massage. but no space liao so boss ask them to come back after an hour. they say wait for fren then come again. haha isit anyone of u???
sure ? I thought XY and XN was at MY , how come suddenly at MJM ?
Old 19-11-2002, 09:43 AM
dragon8866

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Are you uys serious?? open door only can see all the action happening in full view??
Free show for all?
Old 19-11-2002, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Finally.....

I think there was a typo. Confirm that it should be MY not MJM.

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by tanmikel
Old 19-11-2002, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro,

It is true to a certain extend. However if you read the reports carefully, it will say that they cover with a towel. Hence you can consider discreet action happening in full view, and Yes, free show for all to see! But why would you bother to just see! Get into the action yourself.

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by dragon8866
Are you uys serious?? open door only can see all the action happening in full view??
Free show for all?
Old 19-11-2002, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by leekme
Bro,

It is true to a certain extend. However if you read the reports carefully, it will say that they cover with a towel. Hence you can consider discreet action happening in full view, and Yes, free show for all to see! But why would you bother to just see! Get into the action yourself.

Leek
its the same thrill (cheap) you get while doing it in a car
Old 20-11-2002, 12:25 PM
The Idiot

What is their operating time?

cheers

TI
Old 20-11-2002, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Finally.....

Quote:
Originally posted by tanmikel

I apologise for my typo mistake. its MY not MJM.
Old 20-11-2002, 07:03 PM
delta650369

eh... brothers... can i know where is this MY saloon located at please. If anyone know don't mind private message me. Thanks.
Old 21-11-2002, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by leekme
Last week finally cannot tahan went down to look for my beauty XY. My's business is freaking good. From one glance I see that all the barber chairs are taken, needless to say the bed. Somemore got 2 or 3 bros waiting in line. Saw XY, ever so attractive, wearing a very short seductive skirt, working of course. Lady boss grap hold of my arm, ask me to take a sit and wait for 30 mins!!!! Crazy, ask me to sit there and watch my beloved XY serve another gentleman (maybe one of you bros here), while I swallow seliva. How can any man tahan! Regret a little recommending XY to bros, but later regained my senses, got good lobang must be generous and share! NVM, find excuse left MY and went to MJM. Hope you guys enjoyed XY.

Leek
Yes, biz is good at MY. Heard from Miao that most of the customers are new birds, in their 20's, unlike the regulars who are usually older.
She claims that the ladies are a little worried about the sudden increased attendance.
They know abt this forum and she said it must be because of increased writeup here that their biz is booming.
However the av is watching too. So you guys may wanna tame it down somewhat. So you don't end up losing the fun cause the girls got arrested.
Which has actually happened to MY b4. Earlier this year, the av hauled away 4 PRC girls during a raid. There were rumours that the av was alerted by the girls next door cause they were upset that MY's biz was so good while theirs were floundering. And this is the same situation now. So be careful!!
Old 21-11-2002, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Idiot
[B]What is their operating time?

11am to 10pm. No PRCs, Malaysians. XN should also be XL due to pronunciation discrepancy. XY, Ah Mei and Ah Cat strongly recommended because they are extremely friendly. S$22.00 per hour. Of course, hair cut and hair wash are available but done by someone much senior.
Old 21-11-2002, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ugaia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pig40
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by The Idiot
What is their operating time?

11am to 10pm. No PRCs, Malaysians. XN should also be XL due to pronunciation discrepancy. XY, Ah Mei and Ah Cat strongly recommended because they are extremely friendly. S$22.00 per hour. Of course, hair cut and hair wash are available but done by someone much senior.
eh,,

XN and ah mei are from china. the rest, dunno.
Old 21-11-2002, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
bohemian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybohemian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
JM - MY next door

hi,
any brudders know if the sloon next door to MY - JM offers the same svc & same std of gals?

if so den may b some of us can port over there so they won't get red eyes seeing so many customers at MY!!
Old 21-11-2002, 03:36 PM
KIAA

Quote:
Originally posted by giggs310010
Looks like late 20's to early 30's.
Seriously is very worth for $42, can finger, touch everywhere, bj from XY etc.
what is the price for BBJ coz i dun wan to spoil the market for
paying more as some brudders had mentioned.

thanks!
Old 21-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JM - MY next door

Quote:
Originally posted by bohemian
hi,
any brudders know if the sloon next door to MY - JM offers the same svc & same std of gals?

if so den may b some of us can port over there so they won't get red eyes seeing so many customers at MY!!
Why dun U try and let us know!??!!? Thnz and write FR after u try....
Old 21-11-2002, 05:57 PM
i_m_yr_farsher

kudos to those open concept trials!

pretty risky tho.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1