The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 18-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

You can view the private picture forum images simply clicking on the attachment icons.

The images will download to your computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Hi boss, not sure if premium member able to view the private picture section? because I'm being send a email which my username is radical and the password is not the one I use to login this forum. No idea what is the password for. Tried logging into an auth page but fail. Using iPhone tho.

I have read and seems lost. Haha.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-08-2013, 05:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, u dont need the id and password to view the pictures in the private forum. You can view it directly by clicking on those link in the threads.

the login id and password is for you to login via vtsup.com to cancel your premium membership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Hi boss, not sure if premium member able to view the private picture section? 😃😃 because I'm being send a email which my username is radical and the password is not the one I use to login this forum. No idea what is the password for. Tried logging into an auth page but fail. Using iPhone tho.

I have read and seems lost. Haha.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Ok. Thanks boss and big sexy
Old 18-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Check your email box. It must be there somewhere. I don't have your password. It is encrypted in the system and cannot be read by anyone else.
Boss, the problem is i accidentally clear all my mail inbox. that the main reason i had lost the passcode n user id. Or can we request for the passcode n user id resent to our email?
Old 18-08-2013, 06:25 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

try writing to [email protected] or [email protected]
ask them to sent the id and password to your email account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.M View Post
Boss, the problem is i accidentally clear all my mail inbox. that the main reason i had lost the passcode n user id. Or can we request for the passcode n user id resent to our email?

Old 18-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

will do that thks for the info
Old 18-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.M View Post
What email address did you provide when you registered for a premium account?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Had settled boss, thks for the help
Old 31-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 1781 / Power: 44
wild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant future

if i was already subscribing to verotel, would i get automatic premium status?
Old 31-08-2013, 02:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_arms View Post
if i was already subscribing to verotel, would i get automatic premium status?
That's a different site. The membership is not linked. However, if you prefer premium membership, just cancel that one and subscribe here.

Old 09-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

ANy bros here could advise me on how to up a bro who is kind enough to share contact? Many thanks!
Old 09-09-2013, 07:26 AM

hi mate, u need to have rep power before u can up anyone
for more info , click and read the newb helpline in my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
ANy bros here could advise me on how to up a bro who is kind enough to share contact? Many thanks!

Old 12-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I've added another option to Premium
Membership. Premium members can delete their own posts
Boss is this option also available to advertisers as well or is it strictly for
premium signups?
Old 12-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Boss is this option also available to advertisers as well or is it strictly for
premium signups?
Premium membership can be added to your account so that you have the benefits of being an advertiser as well as a premium member.

Let me know once you have signed up and I'll do the necessary.

Old 15-09-2013, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
freebie1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such a good deal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1