The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to Slow Down nd Retire from FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by humburgler View Post
Lets summarize

Why? - Have a good enough reason

Saving money
Waste of time
Unsatisfied FL experience

How?
Find something else to keep occupied
Pcc when there is urge
Go exercise
Visit less SBF or Telegram
I think you cannot really go cold turkey. You need to ease off slowly. If you used to have sessions once a week, try cut down to twice a month first. Then, go once a month. Then once every 2 months etc.

At my worst, i went GL twice + 1 FL on monthly basis. Sometimes add on ML also. I eased off by first cutting out FL n ML (because its the most expensive), while sticking to Jln Molek when it was still around (because i always get bbbj there). Then slowly, eased out to monthly. Then, somehow i didnt want it anymore. Maybe libido down.

Focused on running hobby and sometimes i think back about those cheonging days while running haha.

I'm not gonna lie, even after 1 year stoppage, i'm considering going back cheonging because of consistent dead bedroom in marriage. and even if have, its starfish sex. really sian.

However, 1 year
Old 16-02-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 14
Clarke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyClarke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lets summarize

Why? - Have a good enough reason

Saving money
Waste of time
Unsatisfied FL experience
But what is your real reason ?
Old 16-02-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
But what is your real reason ?
Is no longer as fun after covid
seems FL are more stress financially
Last time have some can click can jio free bonk. now a lot tips tips tips

Also getting older not so excited any more
Old 16-02-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 14
Clarke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyClarke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Then next time you want to go, just remind yourself of the above.
All sessions some good some bad, but most is average, nothing much to remember about.
If you not excited or looking forward to FL anymore, then problem solves itself, just slowly wean yourself off.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:

End of the day.. they are here to earn as much as possible.. im sure senior bros like you is seasoned.. too many fl/mls , too many stories.. some wants to be your gf..bla bla bla..there's almost "less chemistry" but more "tips/money" involved now.

In my honest opinion, most i visited asked about how much earning power of bros etc.. they are really straight forward about this
Old 19-02-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

I've been cutting down and stopping soon. I'm was only visiting 1 ML and she's leaving soon, easier to make the break. Reason for stopping: New relationship.
Old 19-02-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I've been cutting down and stopping soon. I'm was only visiting 1 ML and she's leaving soon, easier to make the break. Reason for stopping: New relationship.
Glad you are embarking on the next phase of your life bro. All the best!
Old 20-02-2024, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Glad you are embarking on the next phase of your life bro. All the best!
At my age, it is actually quite late to start this phase of my life. But I guess, better late than never. I will keep my memories with my Viet ML in my mind, not sure when it will fade away, but she is my #1 ML to date. I'm glad to have the wonderful times with her whenever I needed it. Wish her a good life when she reach back to VN.
Old 20-02-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ot3338806 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

once u start, hard to stop
Old 20-02-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRyan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't need to deliberately slow down, anything you do often will just slowly lose interest until you go less and less naturally.
Then it will just become a once in a while thing.
Old 20-02-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have been retired for a number of years(less than 10). My reason is partly private, please don't ask me via pm too. My current job kind of doesn't allow me to do that too, being a semi-public figure now(sort of). And the scene is no longer the same, now it is expensive and full of scams here and there. But I still surf the forum and the FL sections.
Old 20-02-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrine View Post
Have been retired for a number of years(less than 10). My reason is partly private, please don't ask me via pm too. My current job kind of doesn't allow me to do that too, being a semi-public figure now(sort of). And the scene is no longer the same, now it is expensive and full of scams here and there. But I still surf the forum and the FL sections.
nice info

but can share how to tahan when you 1st retire? like the cold turkey stage
Old 20-02-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
congrats bro for embarking the next phase of your life
Old 20-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrine View Post
Your situation is got face got money but cannot chiong
Old 20-02-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
prizzi_65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For myself, I set myself some criteria that is quite difficult to achieve. I used to travel intensively for work. Most of my encounters are overseas. Local are mainly ML with HJ with few FJ. About a decade back, I restricted myself to encounter where the other party allow Anal. If not provided, I usually skip the opportunity unless the other party has something very interesting to offer. I also restrict myself no FJ when back in homeland.

Over time, engagement got much lesser. Now I most probably go HJ at ML once or twice a year. Save money. 可遇不可求. Very difficult to make me come out more than a hundred. She better has something very unique. An example of unique is one lady I met in KTV in China. She claimed she can cum up to 7 times before I cum. See to believe. Must try. She did not disappoint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1