The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to Slow Down nd Retire from FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Your situation is got face got money but cannot chiong
Whether public, semi public or private figure, if dare to chiong, all can be subjected to scrutiny.
Even if chiong when one is single, divorce or widowed, will still not look good even if one becomes someone famous or important.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTan View Post
congrats bro for embarking the next phase of your life
Tbh, it was quite painful when I start to cut my regular ML. Because we were constantly exchanging messages and interactions like dating, I will miss her voice sometimes. I don't pick those easy MLs to be my regular, so they usually become some kind of mini relationships 1 at a time. But this one seem to be the most painful. I hope it can fade away.

The last time I faced such pain was the breakup with my ex-gf. It took me a long time to recover, I can't even chiong properly, fuck another girl but my mind still thinking of her. I don't know how it will be in future, but I guess I can use my experience to increase the chemistry between us.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Tool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

From since covid lockdown until now, have not gone for paid sex, or even had sex.
But have a coming trip abroad, going to try the locals.
Not retire or not, sometimes come down the mountain to try try also can, no need to 'retire'.
Old 21-02-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3282 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
From since covid lockdown until now, have not gone for paid sex, or even had sex.
But have a coming trip abroad, going to try the locals.
Not retire or not, sometimes come down the mountain to try try also can, no need to 'retire'.
that's quite a lot of savings, right? From 2020, shutdown till now, I tried to save due to job unstability and reduced going to FL and MLs quite a lot. used to go often. come to think of it, last time each month "such entertainment" expenses about 1k plus.

was able to plough into ocbc stock about 4000 shares. average price about 11.60. till today, got abit of earnings. now quite older liao, really scare job don't last. frequency for ML and FL probably once per week on average liao.
Old 21-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Tool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
that's quite a lot of savings, right?
Before that, only about once or twice a month, not very regular.
Already cheong for a long time very regular then slowly less and less, so covid time did not really affect me much.
But now have to go abroad for work for a few days, don't try local will be wasted.
Old 21-02-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
that's quite a lot of savings, right? From 2020, shutdown till now, I tried to save due to job unstability and reduced going to FL and MLs quite a lot. used to go often. come to think of it, last time each month "such entertainment" expenses about 1k plus.

was able to plough into ocbc stock about 4000 shares. average price about 11.60. till today, got abit of earnings. now quite older liao, really scare job don't last. frequency for ML and FL probably once per week on average liao.
wah huat lah. No FL = Huat!
Old 22-02-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

my last fuck is 2022
abstain for more then a yr alrdy
a thin wallet is the best deterrent
Old 22-02-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
my last fuck is 2022
Definitely agree with you. Now i also think twice even before putting my hard earned money towards a Cat60.
Old 22-02-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
Cavalier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCavalier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When you get enough bad encounters, want to go also sianz already, no need retire.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
When you get enough bad encounters, want to go also sianz already, no need retire.
hahah true more and more shit happenings
Old 22-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
my last fuck is 2022
true true
yap with increase in prices of things

wallet sure thin
Old 23-02-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
Before that, only about once or twice a month, not very regular.
Already cheong for a long time very regular then slowly less and less, so covid time did not really affect me much.
But now have to go abroad for work for a few days, don't try local will be wasted.

that's true too, chance to try locals where you go..how are their charges like?
Old 23-02-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by humburgler View Post
wah huat lah. No FL = Huat!
maybe wait till the passive income can pay entertainment expenses per month, lol
Old 23-02-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe wait till the passive income can pay entertainment expenses per month, lol
wah that is a good goal

meanwhile train up you arm power just dun be like me one arm big another small
Old 24-02-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
bulletman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybulletman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

However, 1 year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1