The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 2
pumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
No missing part. Apologies for the confusion. I was trying to write it like a drama script. It's just a changing of the scene where the episode started with the scene of Mark and Xinni already back home, bathed and nestling with each other in bed.

I will take note of such again if it is too confusing.
It took me a while to get it too.

Maybe you should start with a "Few hours later..." spongebob style.

Also took me a while to get that this was fiction. I was thinking damn..this aircon guy can write really well...
Old 07-03-2024, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 07-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
GravityHuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story so far. enjoyed reading it. pls update soon
Old 07-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Insight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story TS, thanks for the daily updates as well
Old 07-03-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Elementekah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story, thanks for taking your time to write
Old 07-03-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
jefblitzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story, thanks for the write up ts
Old 08-03-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good writing TS! Support
Pls continue.
Old 08-03-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Great story. Well done
Old 08-03-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

“I go wash up first”

“Ok” I murmured, looking at the back of Xinni’s beautiful body.

In my mind, a gazillion thoughts are flying through. After she was done, it was my turn. Throughout, both of us were silent, dead silent.

When I was done, she was already lying on her side, her back facing me. I knew she wasn’t asleep yet, but feigning asleep.

“You want to tell me what happened?”

“Nothing”

“Nothing?”

“Nothing happened”

…….. a few silent moments……

“You said you played with his cock?”

“No I didn’t. It’s you who said you saw me. I was just asking you back”

“Xinni, don’t hide anything from me anymore. Or else it’s very difficult for us to trust each other anymore. Whatever happened, I hope you can tell me truthfully. We can work this out together.”

Xinni kept silent……

“Xinni, I know all about KTV and what the girls are expected to do. It’s all because of me that you have to do this. I know that everything you do, you do it for me. So I won’t be angry with you if you are truthful with me. But if you try to hide anything from me and I find out myself, I will feel betrayed. You know that kind of feeling when you suspect something is wrong and the other person keeps silent, your mind will anyhow think, and think of the worst possibilities.”

“I am sorry”

“What are you sorry about?”

“I am sorry to make you go through this”

“No Xinni, I said already. Not your fault. But I need you to be 100% truthful with me. I promise that whatever had happened, I won’t be angry. But whatever that I cannot accept, we will discuss together and we can agree which are the things we can accept and not accept together. Fair?”

“Ok”

“So what happened at work today?”

“You swear you won’t be angry or hold it against me?”

“Yes I swear” My heart is feeling so heavy saying this but I just need to know the truth first. If not I am going crazy thinking about it.

“I don’t know how to say”

“Maybe we just start from the beginning. Tell me what happened exactly slowly right from the start. I also want to understand more about your work. I think the more I understand, the more I can trust you in future”

“Ok. My first customer is a group of businessmen. They are Moon’s regular customers so Moon asked them to support me and Yu Qin because it’s our first day. They are quite ok. Just keep talking to each other, then we help them pour drinks and then drink together.”

“They didn’t hum sup you all?”

“No Dear they quite gentlemen. Just hug our waist or shoulders when they drink or toast. That’s all. They just want to show they are men in charge, that’s all.”

“Ok looks like a good kind of customer”

“Then Moon brought us to a few other rooms to see other customers. My second room is the bunch of army guys. They have an off night so come out to celebrate the birthday boy’s 21st birthday. They say the birthday boy is a virgin and first time to KTV so want to choose a “virgin” girl for him. When they hear it’s my first day of work, the birthday boy chooses me. He is very shy. Don’t even dare to look at me in the eyes. We just have fun playing some group games and do forfeit to drink.”

“So good all your customers”

“Ya. That’s my two rooms for the early part of the night. The first room of businessmen left quite fast, but they got ask to bring the girls out. My customer also asks me but of course I rejected, telling them I don’t go out.”

“They ok? Didn’t complain?”

“Yes they ok. Not all girls go out. Out of a group of 6-7 people, I think only 3 go out.”

“Ok so not all go out. At least I feel better, knowing you won’t be pressured too much to go out.”

“Yes Moon told me that such things totally up to me and the customer. No one can force one. Then my third room come, it’s Mr Tan.”

“Ah ok. Continue”

“Mr Tan is a retired businessman in his fifties. Seems like very rich. He retired wanting to spend more time with his wife and go travel the world. But a couple of years ago, his wife got cancer and passed away. So now he is alone and very lonely. So he said he will sometimes come KTV, just to drink and find some companion”

“And then?”

“Nothing lor. We just chat and drink. He told me alot about his life stories and asked me about mine too. So I share a bit about our situation. He said I am a very nice girl and wife. He quite nice to me.”

“Ok”

“The army guys also go home by now. Almost midnight already. Then come a group of Japanese businessmen I think. Got Singaporeans and Japanese, about 8 of them. They seem to be drunk already, maybe came from somewhere else. Quite loud and rowdy. I quite scared but unluckily, one Japanese guy chose me. I got no choice but to sit down. Yu Qin also got chosen by another Japanese guy.”

“So this is the second room that Yu Qin was together with you?”

“Yes Dear. This group different from the others. They are very loud and abrasive. Made us drink alot. And they booked us straight. No more butterfly. But luckily I got Mr Tan’s room earlier so I can sometimes go there. But most of the time I am stuck at this room”

“No wonder after midnight, you didn’t come to find me much”

“Yes Dear because no choice. We drank alot. After like around 2 am, everyone is quite drunk and high already. Then…. ……”

“Then….?”

“The guys started to play with the girls and most of them also let them play.”

“Yu Qin also?” (I want to ask about Xinni herself but I hold back, trying to lower down her defence)

“Yes Dear, Yu Qin also. She was kissing with the customer and his hands are all over her.”

“All over her? You mean her breast and under her skirt?” (Suddenly I feel a little aroused thinking of Yu Qin’s short miniskirt)

“Yes. Her breasts are being groped and one hand is under her skirt inside too. Most of the other girls are like that. Got one even stradding the customer with her dress bummed up and grinding away.”

“Omg then you?”

“Of course I refuse but the customer is too strong. He is very rough too. Just force himself onto me by grabbing my face to kiss and touching my breasts. But I keep resisting Dear. I keep pushing him away but his mouth keep forcing onto mine. I can smell his drunken breath and I am very scared.”

“Then what happened?”

“Luckily Ah Hock came into the room and stopped the customer. I was in a mess and crying now. Ah Hock said the customer next door looking for me and Yu Qin and brought us out.”

“Ah…. “

“Then Ah Hock asked me and Yu Qin if we got any other room to go to, if not ask us to go room 6. I told him I got Mr Tan’s room. Yu Qin got no other room so she said she go toilet tidy a bit and will go room 6 later. That’s how I went to Mr Tan’s room”

Oh that’s how Yu Qin ended up in room 6. That’s around 2+ am when I saw her. But why did Ah Hock do that? What would happen if Xinni go there as well?

“When Mr Tan saw me, he was very concerned, asking me why I was is such a mess and my eyes were red with tears. I also don’t know what came over me but I just poured out crying there. I told him how indignant and humiliated I just felt by that customer. Mr Tan was very nice, he just put his arm around my shoulder to give me a tight hug and tried to console me.

I was feeling very lost and confused at this moment, and his arms seemed so assuring and warm to me. I also cannot remember exactly what happened but the next moment we were locked in an embrace kissing each other.”

“Why?”

“Sorry Dear I also don’t know. It just happened. Maybe I am too drunk by then. My mind was just in a blank.”

“Then what happened?”

“He suddenly started to touch my breasts and I didn’t stop him. I just let him. He pulled down my top and started to suck on my breasts. I wanted to stop him but somehow I didn’t. Then I felt his hand between my thighs going for my private area. That suddenly woke me up and I pushed him away”

“Ok. He stops?”

“Ya he was very apologetic and kept apologising to me. Saying he doesn’t mean it and he was just too lonely and he felt I am a good and pretty girl. So he cannot help himself too.

I feel he is genuine about it. So I told him it’s ok, I understand. He is a man and got his needs too. He said yes, and he is feeling very miserable and painful now because he is too aroused now. I saw his erected ground area. He asked me nicely if I can help him and he can give me more tips if I can help him. Just use hand to help will do. And he will give me $200 more tips for that”

“Wow $300 for a handjob?”

“Yes I was like very honoured to hear that. Because I got hear from the other girls. They go out short time to make love is $400-500. Go overnight hotel make love is $800. So now I can get $300 for a handjob, I feel honoured by that”

“Xinni, you really think that way?”

“Dear sorry you said you won’t be angry. I just want to tell you the truth and everything. This is what I was thinking that time. So I agreed to Mr Tan’s request and help me”

“How you do for him? He didn’t touch you? Just handjob only?”

“I also don’t know how to do. So I just kneel in front of him with him lying back onto the sofa and cock out of his trousers. Then I just use my right hand on him and tug at it”

“You know how to do a handjob?”

“I don’t know Dear. My first time lah. So I got ask him ok or not? He got teach me a little. Ask me to use one hand on his cock, the other hand caress his balls softly”

“Then he cum like that?”

“No Dear. I do for like 3-5 minutes until my hand aches, he still hasn’t cum yet. I told him my hand is aching. He said sorry but he needed a little more excitement. I ask him what? He asked me if I can use my mouth. I said cannot. Then he asked if he can touch my breasts. I was thinking just now he also got touch my breasts a bit already and I also wanted to finish this fast, so I agreed.

So he starts to grope my breasts while I continue to jerk him off. Then after a while he said, he needs just a little more excitement and he can cum already.

I asked him what he needs.

He said my face is so pretty and sexy. He has a fantasy of cumming onto a girl’s face. At that time I also don't know what he is saying but I thought as long as he can cum soon without me doing anything more, I am ok.

So I told him "Ok you can come onto my face"

When he heard that, his cock suddenly twitch in my hands. He stood up, his right hand took over my hand, gave it a few hard tugs while his left hand grabbed my head from the back and push my face towards his cock. The thick cum just spewed out and out onto my face, my eyes, my forehead, my nose. I was so surprised by his action that my mouth is open. So some of the cum also goes into my mouth. My mouth opens even bigger when I was shocked by that. I think he saw that and he stuffed his cock straight into my open mouth and he finishes his last few loads inside my mouth."
Old 08-03-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
My mouth opens even bigger when I was shocked by that. I think he saw that and he stuffed his cock straight into my open mouth and he finishes his last few loads inside my mouth."
Xinni is really so innocent... damn! I would love to bonk a girl like that, you can do just about anything you want as long as you make them feel good, they would hardly resist.
Old 08-03-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Very interesting. Certainly helps us recall those happy KTV days of wild fun in the dark rooms. 👍🏼
Old 08-03-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Comiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story there bro, awaiting your new updates tomorrow
Old 08-03-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpypump View Post
It took me a while to get it too.

Maybe you should start with a "Few hours later..." spongebob style.

Also took me a while to get that this was fiction. I was thinking damn..this aircon guy can write really well...
Point well taken.

It's actually a story based on probably 50-70% true events but I changed the characters and also exaggerate certain parts to make it more exciting and also to ensure all that it would not be traceable.

Thanks for support!
Old 08-03-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Very interesting. Certainly helps us recall those happy KTV days of wild fun in the dark rooms. 👍🏼
Totally bro. Even when writing it out now, it brought back so much memories. There are just so many incidents with so many different ladies that I am reliving the scenes now.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Xinni is really so innocent... damn! I would love to bonk a girl like that, you can do just about anything you want as long as you make them feel good, they would hardly resist.
agree bro. like the ultimate innocent ktv new cai waiting to be deflower
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1