The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
That's why need to find a couple with the husband that have cuckold fetish lo. There's quite alot over at the orgy section. You just need to be able to get hard with another pair of eyes watching at you haha.

We met like almost 20 guys so far. Maybe one or 2 can withstand my wife only. Not easy if you're not into fucking another man wife Infront of him.
Sorry mate? Can one clarify?
"" only 2 can withstand....."""
Means she is not so attractive or what?

Me...done many times in CN/EU etc..pm me if intd to chat, but am struggling to get the 2/20 withstand her bit?
Ciaociao
Old 18-03-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
What you think i will do? ��
Have to patiently wait at one corner for her to finish enjoying another man dick before i can go in. Most of the guy we met usually don't want i go near. If those don't mind ones, i will go in to let my wife hj or bj.
PM?
Euroguy, 15-17cm, fit, experienced
Old 18-03-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking someone in front of their husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Sorry mate? Can one clarify?
"" only 2 can withstand....."""
Means she is not so attractive or what?

Me...done many times in CN/EU etc..pm me if intd to chat, but am struggling to get the 2/20 withstand her bit?
Ciaociao
We met around 20 guys so far. All of them cum very fast or unable to stay hard. Only 2 of them managed to fuck her for awhile, but she didn't cum also.
My wife is a squirter somemore. But no guys manage to make her even cum.

Last edited by weefred; 18-03-2024 at 01:49 AM.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
PM?
Euroguy, 15-17cm, fit, experienced
Haha we not looking for new guys already. So stay tuned,i guess.
I'm up for chat if anyone want though.

Last edited by weefred; 18-03-2024 at 04:36 AM.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We met around 20 guys so far. All of them cum very fast or unable to stay hard. Only 2 of them managed to fuck her for awhile, but she didn't cum also.
My wife is a squirter somemore. But no guys manage to make her even cum.

your wife must be really hot and tight to make those guys cum so fast.

my average is 30-45min, with video as proof some more
Old 18-03-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
your wife must be really hot and tight to make those guys cum so fast.

my average is 30-45min, with video as proof some more
Hmm not really . She's a cute bbw with insatiable appetite and always wet like Niagara falls. It's probably the guys we met all not experienced. Some even boast they very experienced but end up also cum in few mins or gone soft. Not saying you though.

It was fun for a period , but now she got a stable sugar daddy haha. So we stopped looking for new guys already.

Last edited by weefred; 18-03-2024 at 02:58 PM.
Old 18-03-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Fucking someone in front of their husband

Quote:
99.9 percent of men don't. In fact they will kill the other guy haha.

But for the 0.01% like me and some of us here, seeing my wife getting doggied is like taking drug, the sexual tension it give us is hard to explain. Especially during 3P, when she is getting doggied and giving me bj,sometime she enjoy the other guy dick so much that she forgets to blow me. It just make me get harder and harder.

They call it sperm competition or something? It's like your dick trying to win the other guy hahaha.
The sight of my ex deeply kissing her colleague was a scene that will be with me to the grave
Old 18-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
My2292 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Just sharing my experiences and my fetish is slightly different. I don't fancy my girl getting boned by someone else.

When I was studying with my girlfriend in UK, I use to sleepover at her apartment every night. The rooms were small and the walls were thin. Could easily hear conversations through the walls, so I use to bone my girlfriend as hard as I could and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, the thought of our friend, especially guys, being able to hear her during sex was a turn on for me.

Sometimes she would wear an old t shirt and short shorts or just panties to sleep. So while she was asleep, I would open up the blanket to expose her butt and on a rare lucky occasion pull her shirt up just enough to expose her boob and leave the door open. So anyone who passed by our room gets a good view.

My favourite was when during our Europe trip and we would share a room with our friends to save some money. I would finger her while she was asleep and slide my dick in her and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, i would push hard into her and she would moan out uncontrollably. I would make some noise so my friend would wake up and hear her moan.

I love the thought of guys especially friends being able to see or hear her at her most vulnerable.
You sounded like a candaulist; another interesting fetish thats surging with the rise of onlyfans/social media
Old 18-03-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
samtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Fucking someone in front of their husband

Quote:
Haha we not looking for new guys already. So stay tuned,i guess.
I'm up for chat if anyone want though.
I'm up for a chat i'm very interested in this subject. When I was single, i wished i was the bull (but none choose me). Now i'm married, i wish I was the cuck LOL

Drop me a pm?
Old 18-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Fucking someone in front of their husband

Quote:
What you think i will do? ��
Have to patiently wait at one corner for her to finish enjoying another man dick before i can go in. Most of the guy we met usually don't want i go near. If those don't mind ones, i will go in to let my wife hj or bj.
Experience male masseuse hotel service in Bangkok
My wife wrap with the towel to let him do the oil massage
while I sit on the bed side chair for the viewing pleasure
Start with the back massage ( lay with face down), the first 30 mins can see his hand avoiding the bottom area
Due to respect he didn’t touch my wife back side , he look at me for the instruction .
I signal him to go ahead to massage her back side to loose the muscle after full day shopping walking.
His hand action on the bum area , massage the inner thigh , my wife start to moans.
He slip his finger into the slot , my wife moan go louder
I been enjoy the whole scene that really turn me on ..rock hard rod.
my wife been enjoy finger by him .
Old 18-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 1
CYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Just sharing my experiences and my fetish is slightly different. I don't fancy my girl getting boned by someone else.

When I was studying with my girlfriend in UK, I use to sleepover at her apartment every night. The rooms were small and the walls were thin. Could easily hear conversations through the walls, so I use to bone my girlfriend as hard as I could and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, the thought of our friend, especially guys, being able to hear her during sex was a turn on for me.

Sometimes she would wear an old t shirt and short shorts or just panties to sleep. So while she was asleep, I would open up the blanket to expose her butt and on a rare lucky occasion pull her shirt up just enough to expose her boob and leave the door open. So anyone who passed by our room gets a good view.

My favourite was when during our Europe trip and we would share a room with our friends to save some money. I would finger her while she was asleep and slide my dick in her and she would try her hardest not to moan out loud, i would push hard into her and she would moan out uncontrollably. I would make some noise so my friend would wake up and hear her moan.

I love the thought of guys especially friends being able to see or hear her at her most vulnerable.
Same fetish bro

Account managed by Him
She's only interested in fulfilling my ever-growing fantasy, so don't expect much
Old 18-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Experience male masseuse hotel service in Bangkok
My wife wrap with the towel to let him do the oil massage
while I sit on the bed side chair for the viewing pleasure
Start with the back massage ( lay with face down), the first 30 mins can see his hand avoiding the bottom area
Due to respect he didn’t touch my wife back side , he look at me for the instruction .
I signal him to go ahead to massage her back side to loose the muscle after full day shopping walking.
His hand action on the bum area , massage the inner thigh , my wife start to moans.
He slip his finger into the slot , my wife moan go louder
I been enjoy the whole scene that really turn me on ..rock hard rod.
my wife been enjoy finger by him .
Haha yeah this is the best starting point for guys who think they might have cuck fetish but scared they can't actually do it. If you feel turn on, can proceed to next stage already.
Old 18-03-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2292 View Post
You sounded like a candaulist; another interesting fetish thats surging with the rise of onlyfans/social media
This happened about a decade or so ago. I did not know this fetish had a name, I guess I am a candaulist. The very thought of other guys lusting over her is a turn on for me. They can see and hear but not touch.
Old 18-03-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Tammy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
99.9 percent of men don't. In fact they will kill the other guy haha.

But for the 0.01% like me and some of us here, seeing my wife getting doggied is like taking drug, the sexual tension it give us is hard to explain. Especially during 3P, when she is getting doggied and giving me bj,sometime she enjoy the other guy dick so much that she forgets to blow me. It just make me get harder and harder.

They call it sperm competition or something? It's like your dick trying to win the other guy hahaha.
So you are kind of trying to make your partner think that you are better? Lol
Old 19-03-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy00 View Post
So you are kind of trying to make your partner think that you are better? Lol
Hmm not really for me. I just enjoy seeing her enjoying sex? It just makes me hard af and craving for her badly whenever she's enjoying other guy. Keep wanting to find a powerful guy for her. But too risky to keep trying, so we kinda settled for a guy who can sponsor her well haha.
Yes, I'm a egoless pimp and we both fully enjoy it. I enjoy the show,she enjoy the moolah.
This is a fetish that gets flame by people whenever i told anyone hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1