The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/rong-er-massage/

any FR on this Rong Er?

Wondering if should go be Guo Jing show her my 降龙十八掌

spidy sense tells me is FL in disguise
I think she's looking for her 打狗棒.
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Visited her again. She up her game le. Doing Doggystyle HDYL.... No additional charge. The whole sensual just went up next level. And her price is the lowest in the market. 5G somemore
Do you expect additional charge for doggystyle hdly? If yes, I think the market big screw up. I am not sure if will be zap for saying this. I think alot of customers really spoilt the market.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I think she's looking for her 打狗棒.
Will show her my 大龙。
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Came over from other playgrounds to visit this Xiao Wan. Nice sincere girl. Straight talking and hit it off like old friends. As previously shared, FN with good sensual skills. Hardworking too. If you mange to get slots, good for you. This poor young girl is overworked and overwhelmed with messages so give her some time to reply.

Anyway PSA: Coco that hot young cute high gfe sexy kitten is leaving mid to end may. Not coming back to this line already. So grab your chance before the boat leaves. Not trying to create FOMO. U all don’t visit I got more time to spend with her. Just sharing intel because sharing is Caring I dare say in all my years of cheonging to get Coco at this price point it’s probably not going to happen again. So I’ll concentrate all my firepower for my last hurrahs!
Wa sad sia after seeing your post on Coco. Really need to make few more visits before her departure. Location may not be ideal but her attributes makes up for the shortfall. Its very hard to come across such gem at this price point again
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
thanks capitain. upz for siam landmine

容嬷嬷 leh jin scary
Glad to help a brother out
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

ah so sad… I have been away for some time overseas and come back to only realize Love is gone?!?!
One of my favorite… sadly did not even get to say goodbye.
And really sad that someone like her is really considered vanilla and mild yet she got busted while some of the heavier flavored ones also not targeted. Come on this is just massage and maintenance ma
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnteo88 View Post
How to request for “edging” in mandarin?
Edging 延射Color 颜色 COF 颜射 Same pronunciation
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
Samster

Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Yes her E-cup boobs are indeed impressive, albeit a little saggy. Blame gravity there.

But like a bro said in his MR, she seems so jaded already. Also, no kisses (not even a peck) and no zhut. Really stark contrast with previous occupant of her unit. Will only consider RTM if regulars unavailable and I need a release badly.
Concur concur concur.

MR for ML Baozi (38D) SLG.

Tldr; can go if keen to fondle/hug a natural 38D bbsyt. Rest of service are in vanilla condition.

My experience as follow:
Living room is reeked… with all the towels drying indoor due to rainy weather… so smell beware.

SYT, definitely vanilla max. Received vanilla sop. Looks better in person than in photos. I like her look. Did a relaxing massage with good strength and some elbow kneading. Semi-nude, with a pair of natural 38D, and sensitive nipples that harden upon every fondle. Hj has no pattern but is sincere and accommodating and lasts over 30mins without complaint. Some gfe after chat, flirt, hug. Can chat quite a bit, showing me some of her travel photos. Bubbly person when open up. Overall, new and green, and very conservative on playability. Rtm? Might be worth waiting a few months for her to get seasoned before considering.

FAQ. What is vanilla sop? (imo) namely simple massage, semi-nude with no pattern hj, restrictive (no zhut, no kiss, no rub, no boobjob, no blowjob, no topup), a time watcher.
Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
This KK is new right? Lost track who are the chiobu ml in current selection.
Abit too good to be true though. Anyone got intel
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-kk/
MR/FR for Kk.

Can’t say much about her ml service, since I went for fj when she was trying out on her first day to weigh and delisted day after. It’s the only session of experience that I can share intel about her. So, here some details that may be helpful for those curious.

Condo with a roommate Sasa, can tarma. Photo is her. Discount 15%. Mid 20s. Passable. Light-tanned skin. Veiny. Good sized natural c for her petite frame. New but seems experienced. Quite subjective. Did a long back relief massage. Can feel her sensual approach while holding my rod before proceeding on catbath. I see her ads didnt advertise bj, but her bbbj is superior bro. Went for deepthroat and one of the best balls sucking. French ymmv.. iirc she did mention allow kiss generally while showering. The best part I have to say, while unshave where hair is sparsely above, she has a grade A, tiny tightest white tiger pussy (triple t, not pink), so if she offer you, be sure to paint in 69 because your tongue will surely be able to cover her pussy entirely. But as always, ymmv.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/rong-er-massage/

any FR on this Rong Er?

Wondering if should go be Guo Jing show her my 降龙十八掌

spidy sense tells me is FL in disguise
Lousy Guo Jin dun noe how to play with gals one lah. Let me 欧阳克 try her out and let you know.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Came over from other playgrounds to visit this Xiao Wan. Nice sincere girl. Straight talking and hit it off like old friends. As previously shared, FN with good sensual skills. Hardworking too. If you mange to get slots, good for you. This poor young girl is overworked and overwhelmed with messages so give her some time to reply.

Anyway PSA: Coco that hot young cute high gfe sexy kitten is leaving mid to end may. Not coming back to this line already. So grab your chance before the boat leaves. Not trying to create FOMO. U all don’t visit I got more time to spend with her. Just sharing intel because sharing is Caring I dare say in all my years of cheonging to get Coco at this price point it’s probably not going to happen again. So I’ll concentrate all my firepower for my last hurrahs!
Coco indeed is good, very nice body, she is a DJ in China. Very friendly. Only thing the place is not so comfortable.
Old Today, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Tong Tong

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tong-tong/

Given the higher pricing, took a chance with this.
Tong Tong met me at the door in that pink mini dress.
Looks/Body : While the picture is PS, but damn she is still very chio with model body/height. Size C and feels natural.
Massage : I asked for a short massage, and she is up to the task.
Sensual/GFE : Once she bundle up her hair, her sensual service is non-stop until you surrender.
Only bummer is that she is here on short term, so catch her soon.

RTM : YES

Take note, she is also listed in the TT site for expanded services.
Old Today, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saviola1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chen-chen-massage/

Visited her as my regular was fully booked and it was after midnight. Near selegie road.

She looks the same in the first photo wearing green and in the vid. Sweet looking with nice body. Won't reject type.

Been here only a month, but could tell she's experienced in massage. Told her of my shoulder and back aches, she focused on these areas with finger/elbow press, a real relief of my aches.

Easy to converse with, willing to learn and please. Requested her to hdly with both hands, she happily obliged. Wished it was longer but time contraints after giving a proper massage. Very service oriented as she tries to make sure her customers leave feeling satisfied.

Gentle and stroking slowly without hurry (She would ask if prefer slow or fast), with both my hands fondling non-stop her all natural boobs.

An overall good 1hr experience for 120 for massage, looks, body and sensual ending.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1