The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 26-06-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
longjohn69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Doesnt sound like her.

She was basically CMI when i had her a few months back, i even cut short the session cos it was so bad.

Not saying that you are lying, either that or she went to the mountains to train.
Sorry bro. Maybe a different A**?
When I tried her, she said she’s a few days only at that MP.
But what do I know. My first time at O*** too.
Old 26-06-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
if you want to be touched by syt should try the newly added Viet syt L***
WYSIWYG.

I did not look for her in O*** S** but in Grandlink earlier this year. then she move to upper Thomson before coming here.
Hahaha not bad ah bro? What about H****? Or anyone tried H**** in O*** S** at bedok already? Care to share?
Old 26-06-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
Anyone have experience at this nicday hair spa to share experience PM pls

Located at Kembangam
Oh yeah bumping this up, have anyone tried this spa yet?? Ni***y @ Kembangan? What's the damage like? J***** looks damn solid
Old 26-06-2023, 07:19 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
I rarely give FR but I just came back from a joint and I’m fuming.
Not gonna give away the name of the joint, but interested do PM. ML was a lady named M****ll*.

1. Massage damn piano, never even press the places I said pain.
2. We were chatting and throughout the convo, understand that she want someone to Bao her at 3-4K per month.
4. Kept sweet talking me until I added another 30 mins. When I came out unhappy and the counter ask if ok, I told her no and she was shocked why I added time.
3. Didn’t pop the GQ question and she proceeded to do it anyway. I told her I will need interaction (min auto roam) if not I won’t cum since I have high tolerance. Didn’t allow anyway and kept hinting me I will need to Bao her to auto roam. Need to show $incerity.

Needless to say, my soldier went at ease after hearing her nonsense and after the session, no tips were given.

Now bros, feel free to let me know if my FR makes sense for you, or if I was wrong. If I’m wrong I’ll happily go back to give her the tips.
Think it will be better to name the outlet so that others can avoid

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 26-06-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!cryson is one of the Best!

Any one tried J*n Si*n spa along upper east coast road?

Any happy ending?
Old 27-06-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4401 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
Anyone have experience at this nicday hair spa to share experience PM pls

Located at Kembangam
Bro, the ML Nic*** send me her WA & I'm wondering is she is the ML formerly serving somewhere in Serangoon Gardens which is not accessible easily by foot-soldiers unlike in Kembangan.

But Kembanagan shop Nic's Day is a Head Spa & Boutique.. Wondering if any seniors can PM to share their FR.

Thank you.
Old 27-06-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10159 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Bro, the ML Nic*** send me her WA & I'm wondering is she is the ML formerly serving somewhere in Serangoon Gardens which is not accessible easily by foot-soldiers unlike in Kembangan.

But Kembanagan shop Nic's Day is a Head Spa & Boutique.. Wondering if any seniors can PM to share their FR.

Thank you.
Yes she’s the same ML formerly from Serangoon Gardens area
Old 27-06-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Yes she’s the same ML formerly from Serangoon Gardens area
Thank you - senior bro, no wonder her dark sunglasses & facial features looks so much similar as shown when I saw her WA pix.

Thank you once again for responding.
Old 27-06-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
N*****'s new joint is a Cat1 joint. 89 per hour.
I have chatted with her on Wechat.
Thank you, bro OldUncleSG for the prompt response. No wonder no FR when I ask from senior bro, as it being a Cat 1 level estab.
Old 27-06-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 11
longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Think it will be better to name the outlet so that others can avoid
The name of the joint consist of only numbers, located in Bedok. There are pretty ok MLS there, but personally I won’t go back.
Old 27-06-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I rarely give FR but I just came back from a joint and I’m fuming.
Not gonna give away the name of the joint, but interested do PM. ML was a lady named M****ll*.

1. Massage damn piano, never even press the places I said pain.
2. We were chatting and throughout the convo, understand that she want someone to Bao her at 3-4K per month.
4. Kept sweet talking me until I added another 30 mins. When I came out unhappy and the counter ask if ok, I told her no and she was shocked why I added time.
3. Didn’t pop the GQ question and she proceeded to do it anyway. I told her I will need interaction (min auto roam) if not I won’t cum since I have high tolerance. Didn’t allow anyway and kept hinting me I will need to Bao her to auto roam. Need to show $incerity.

Needless to say, my soldier went at ease after hearing her nonsense and after the session, no tips were given.

Now bros, feel free to let me know if my FR makes sense for you, or if I was wrong. If I’m wrong I’ll happily go back to give her the tips.
You are wrong... U should walk out much much much earlier..

u sound like experience cheongster.. if ml holding ur kkj and u can tahan and tell her to stop... u are level 99 cheongster liao... need to train very long then can reach... alot of bros just tickle only smlj price also pay liao...

for me.. once kenna this kind of ml i wont even finish massage... just get up and change and go... already lose entrance liao.. no point lose time also..
Old 27-06-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ML was a lady named M****ll*.
Quote:
The name of the joint consist of only numbers, located in Bedok.
It is easier to guess where and who now.
Old 27-06-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 11
longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
You are wrong... U should walk out much much much earlier..

u sound like experience cheongster.. if ml holding ur kkj and u can tahan and tell her to stop... u are level 99 cheongster liao... need to train very long then can reach... alot of bros just tickle only smlj price also pay liao...

for me.. once kenna this kind of ml i wont even finish massage... just get up and change and go... already lose entrance liao.. no point lose time also..
I’m still quite green, just for the past 2 years started to cheong only after my reservist mate opened a new door for me.

Yeah you’re right I guess, I figured since I already paid for massage with extra time, I should make full use of out it even if it sucks. But I still came out feeling damn not worth it.

Usually if massage good, but ML too demanding (treat us like carrot) or too conservative (which in this case I don’t think they should be in the industry), I won’t be that pissed.

In this case, the ML sucks in both ways.

Anyway just a tip that I found out recently, don’t ask the ML how much. Just let her service and then you pay what you think is worth (usually $50-$80)
Old 27-06-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went to look for Mxxxxy last week...still the MILF lao swee but can see her aged gracefully...the boobs seem to be sagging but overall skin still nice...had a good massage followed by a bird wrecking "former deceased CEO of Apple"...didn't quite enjoy it...
Old 27-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15496 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@longerthanyo WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread