The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PT List 2022

Don’t talk love in this industry, the one getting hurt is always the man. WLs have nothing to lose.
Old 10-03-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Don’t talk love in this industry, the one getting hurt is always the man. WLs have nothing to lose.
The way to prevent getting hurt is not to take what they said seriously, just play along and enjoy the moment.
Old 10-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

From my understanding, most WLs have their man outside or in Malaysia. They will always tell u they are single hahaha
Old 10-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
From my understanding, most WLs have their man outside or in Malaysia. They will always tell u they are single hahaha
It shouldn’t matter to us whether they have man outside. If we are bothered by this, it means that we are somewhat being KCed. Am I correct?
Old 10-03-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Our main objective is to fuck and go but some guys want to take it further. Sorry lah, if I got money I'd rather support a siambu SYT.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 12-03-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Had H10R02 Michelle today...in her usual chatty self and being a regular, she started with her touchy feely almost as soon as I stripped...How could one not enjoy the slurping sound of her mouth at work? Had to ask her to stop or else pew pew already...

Left a happy man with 1B lesser in the pocket...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-03-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Had H10R02 Michelle today...in her usual chatty self and being a regular, she started with her touchy feely almost as soon as I stripped...How could one not enjoy the slurping sound of her mouth at work? Had to ask her to stop or else pew pew already...

Left a happy man with 1B lesser in the pocket...

You regular ah? No wonder only 1B. For me is 1B1R since it's my 1st visit

Old 14-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Got one thing forgot to add, you can also hear if the room got sounds. Personally I've not done it but I've seen other guys do it and it's damn weird.

#…….
Sigh I came again and no light. Check the lock and realized it’s just a door knob like any other ones in the house. Not the external padlock ones. So cannot determine if Cookie is in without light bulb light up.

Forced to listen for sounds which I tried my best without pressing my face on the door haha. I just gave myself some time of waiting and left the place.

Another miss sigh. It’s difficult for me to visit her as regular office hour worked harder.

Any one has her contact to check if she is working? Can PM?

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 14-03-2023 at 01:57 PM.
Old 14-03-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyman999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigbuster View Post
Hi can anyone kindly pm me Chris's handphone number? I accidentally lost her number when I changed my phone. I tried to look for her ad hoc but she closes shop quite early. Many thanks to any kind bro who can help 🙏
Yup, I miss her too. Anyone have her hp ?
Old 14-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Vain is stuck in moderation for some time to come

seems nothing fun here anymore and non budget. who wants to come here if paying 50 - 60 where u can get geylang younger and also propery bathing facilities . was quoted 50 from a previously 30 standard upgraded . paid and yet service same as before 30 dollars standard
Old 14-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyman999 View Post
Yup, I miss her too. Anyone have her hp ?
I haveeeeeeeeeee
Old 14-03-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Sigh I came again and no light. Check the lock and realized it’s just a door knob like any other ones in the house. Not the external padlock ones. So cannot determine if Cookie is in without light bulb light up.

Forced to listen for sounds which I tried my best without pressing my face on the door haha. I just gave myself some time of waiting and left the place.

Another miss sigh. It’s difficult for me to visit her as regular office hour worked harder.

Can always ask her neighbours if she's working. Some are friends.

Old 15-03-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Good news for PT punters.
Many of the WLs have reverted back to their pre-covid rates of Cat50 / Cat30.
I asked a couple of them why the revision... is it because of poor biz?
They said the price was increase to 60 earlier was because they can only do 2 months work so needed the increase to defray the month rent when they cannot work..... but now with that AV has allowed them to go back to the old system of 6 months work before taking a break.... they can revert back to the old rates as no need to cover for the absence.
Old 15-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

You can always ask the house OKT..... he is very nice and helpful guy so long as you dun smoke or vape inside the premises.
Old 15-03-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Good news for PT punters.
Many of the WLs have reverted back to their pre-covid rates of Cat50 / Cat30.
I asked a couple of them why the revision... is it because of poor biz?
They said the price was increase to 60 earlier was because they can only do 2 months work so needed the increase to defray the month rent when they cannot work..... but now with that AV has allowed them to go back to the old system of 6 months work before taking a break.... they can revert back to the old rates as no need to cover for the absence.
You sure? If they act blur leh hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1