The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Wah so fast RTM liao.

I also made an appointment for later this evening, looking forward to it.
Can PM me please her WeChat contact? I never met her before and want to try (although I believe it’ll be very difficult to book now). Just checked slg - not listed yet!
Old 23-03-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
smallestkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews for https://sglonelyguy-1.com/ying-ying-massage/ thanks.
Old 23-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wait for her ad to be listed la. I nvr met her too and i bet no one will pass her wechat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Can PM me please her WeChat contact? I never met her before and want to try (although I believe it’ll be very difficult to book now). Just checked slg - not listed yet!
Old 23-03-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Also there is a difference between before popular and after popular. If she can strip half and offer 1 shot and is always fully booked, why must she strip nude and offer 2 shots?
But i do hope she can go back the "old " days.
LOL
More things to see and touch...
Old 23-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pow332 View Post
Hi bro, can pm wechat contact
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmann View Post
Hi bros, can anyone PM me Jessica's WeChat contact please? I am keen to make an appointment with her tomorrow. Hope some kind bro can share it with me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
Afternoon bros, can PM me Jessica contact ! Will love to try her service once
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexpex View Post
hi me too please !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
All no need so Kan jiong..... she’s not for everyone taste. Go read through her past FR first. Later waste your time and money and her time.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 23-03-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
All no need so Kan jiong..... she’s not for everyone taste. Go read through her past FR first. Later waste your time and money and her time.
That's very true. All I can say is she is not Aini, Long nu or Xue Er in case those whom has not tried her start to build up too much unrealistic expectations. I can't speak for her other regulars but I RTM her due to her solid attitude, consistent service standard and she has a nice personality. Having a nice ass is icing on the cake. NOT FOR BOOBS lovers, you have been warned. In a way, think of 7p as a similar kind of experience la, the type of MLs that don't play games, won't shortchange you, and respect her clients.

Won't be everyone cup of tea so those whom has not met her before, best to wait for her listing to decide, and either read up past FRs or wait for new ones to be posted. Cheers 🍻
Old 23-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

To add on, also definitely not for SYT lovers.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 23-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol girls won't approve stranger wc when she never even met the person before or validate their record.....just wait for the ads appear la alamak
Old 23-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
It's okay that means more alot free last min slots for my ang pai regular
Old 23-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recommendations for sensual touch massage with HDLY/JG
Old 23-03-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7837 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

did someone say Jessica has a nice ass? 😁
Old 23-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiaoxiao/
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xin-xin-massage/

Wow, anyone tried these beauties yet? i have a feeling the 140 one is a FL.
Old 23-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post

yes. 140 is a FL.
Good BBBJ skills. But saw that her ads on other sites also now turn ML
not sure if it is auntie on visit or what...
Old 23-03-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post

Think before you called them beauties, you have to noticed the cropped jawlines usually smooth and flat tummies. Don't think you are a newbie or greenbird right?

Second one had or still has an ad on FL sites.
Old 23-03-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That's very true. All I can say is she is not Aini, Long nu or Xue Er in case those whom has not tried her start to build up too much unrealistic expectations. I can't speak for her other regulars but I RTM her due to her solid attitude, consistent service standard and she has a nice personality. Having a nice ass is icing on the cake. NOT FOR BOOBS lovers, you have been warned. In a way, think of 7p as a similar kind of experience la, the type of MLs that don't play games, won't shortchange you, and respect her clients.
And best of all, she stuck to her old rate $100, that to me, says loads. Sure beats all the over priced vanilla n “local” milfs that cannot this cannot that....

But I won’t compare Jessica with 7P. Cos they are not in the same price band, 7P is 110. 7P has bigger boobs n bathe for u ... Jessica taller n prettier and massage better and more accommodating as well. Jessica got more class and got 女人味.

So Glad to have her back!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1