The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-12-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for June from Siamken during 10 dec 1130pm

Okt: 10/10 first time trying out this stable, i have to say bro response i very fast and humble, he answered all my lengthy questions regarding june. kudos to you bro!!

Look: 8/10 maybe need discount 15% but confirm still her if not wrong her age is roughly 30 but i can tell you she doesn't look like 30 at all, she easily can win those aged around 25 girls.

Body: 9.5/10 slim and tall girl and very smooth skin, as usual tanned skin.

Boob: 6/10 soft enhanced boobs but right on her body frame not too over big not too over small just nice but i am not a fan of enhanced boobs, have scar under her boobs

Bbbj: 10/10 skills is there! take your didi like karaoke mic

Pussy: 9/10 slight bush and wet easily

French: 10/10 her french until now still cannot forget. maybe the mood was right, maybe her first day working got form.

GFE: 10/10 she is friendly and very very very chatty, doesn't feel shy around you. i think i kena trap already

RTF: 1000% yes and cant wait for my next visit!!

i must say this is based on my experience with her, maybe different people different game.

Lastly thanks bro for bringing such a gem in
Old 12-12-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Becca, Gentlemen club.
Looks:9/10 young and pretty. Really look like nina but macam she just film youtube that era. hahhaa
Body:10/10 skinny equipped with big boobs
BBBJ:6/10 quite normal to me. It could not last more than 1 min I think.
Catbath:8/10 effort
French: 9/10 more passionate as the session goes on.
FJ:10/10 she on top me I cannot tahan.

Remarks: Overall, I think becca is good and ang pai in the making making up with her is like making up with Nina but petite version. Cant wait to RTF her again. addton to OKT also very patience with me as I keep making changes to the booking due to clash of timing. Kudos to OKT.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Patty from Poison

OKT - Booking without any issue even is a last min booking.

Looks- The photo is accurate, n sure will make ur head if walk past you.

Body- Nice figure with smooth tan skin colour with tongue piercing. 😈😈😈

Boobs - Enhanced C-D, i feel good squeezing n sucking them.

Catbath - good sensual and slowly go down to tummy then to BBBJ.

BBBJ- hardworking, slurpy, no problem with deep throat and do it for a long time. Will look at you in the eyes while doing it. play with dickhead a lot which i like. The best past is her tongue piercing n DT sure is something different.

FJ- Enjoyable, ride me well and show facial expression like enjoying and plus lips biting. I also was busy sucking n squeezing her big Boody.😈😈😈. Too bad can’t go for round 2.

GFE- ok not bad, will chit chat. She’s gem, threat her well n she will serve you like a king. After 1st load she really ask for her performance feedback and services to be improved.

Msg - Before the game begin she give a short sensual massage. After the 1st load she give another good massage not the piano type.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
touko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
Same area easy check in and proceed up to the room .
Vee Greeted me with a sweet smile . And I am like wtf she is the first FL I go look even better than her pic.
Hi bro, just wanted to ask if the location need to check in/register? I nvr kena b4, dont want paiseh cancel then kena block by okt
Old 12-12-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Utilitility is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Becca
Date: Dec
Shave : No
French: light kisses
English: A little
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: -
DT: -
AR: -
AJ: -
Service: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARK👇🏻
Rare find in Dome 1, young, slim with full, soft natural D cup boobs, bigger than the hand can hold and can’t keep my hands off them. Looks just like pics posted (with slight filter). Friendly and accommodating service. Seldom rtf but may consider for Becca!

Okt is reliable and responsive, and uses real pics. Central location.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

It's at this famous g area hotel no need to register of you are not going after midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by touko View Post
Hi bro, just wanted to ask if the location need to check in/register? I nvr kena b4, dont want paiseh cancel then kena block by okt
Old 12-12-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her outside the hotel smoking and went up together in the lift when visited another girl, looks very close to the posted video, petite size should be easy to carry fuck around. The other one I bonked looks much prettier though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusionzz View Post
Anya from thaiconcept

Look: mid 20s, same as photo
Boob: natural small c cup (for her frame consider big)
Body: slim petite body, small size lady can easily carry her
Bbbj: she super experienced, just nice and long sensation bbbbj with handsfree
Cim: allow and took every drop like a champ
Fj: trim pussy, tight, no foul smell, moaning follow the thrusting momentum

Her service is really great, shower from the start together and service you make sure you feel good throughout the whole session! Make some request ask if she does AR she goes with it. Nothing much to complaints but a very good bonk!! Thanks bro TC for reccomend her after failing tonget an slot for ruby! No regret.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HarmanK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Barbie from LoverFortress

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=910727

Before there was a bad FR for her and scared most bro including myself.
Rated her look 3/10, must be really Ugly. BJ 0, FJ 1 and GFE 0.
Looks like someone hold a grudge against her for not giving RAW.

Look: 8.5 /10. Look SYT and her looks grows on you. She was dressed in Mini Maid Cosplay showing her great assets. She took it off and help me shower and asked what's the point put on Cosplay and took it off right away. Told her I like it very much and want to bonk her in her costume. And she did.

Bj: 9 /10 She loves to use a lot of saliva. Slurping and Wet.

Fj: 9 /10 She really pro-active and keep asking if you feel good. As what Bro @mannyrisk said, her moaning is loud and horny. What I like most is her face expressing and lips biting, really sexy.

Gfe: 10 /10 Very friendly and chatty girl. No awkward moment at all. She start joking the moment i enter the room. Her basic English didn't stop her to chat with you and share her life and photos.

P/S: Many bro including myself almost missed out this GEM because of the bad FR. and She was wearing a blue contact lens, really lovely.

Old 12-12-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Finally got the chance to meet Prada of Gentlemen.
First time trying the stable..
Okt also Gentlemen,
Nice apartment with attached shower..thumbs up

Prada really looks same like pics...
Chio I must say....8/10
Very fit....Nice butt
She speaks gd English and so we talked abt other things
Can massage also not bad

No French No neck kisses...
No fingering cause she say other bros poke till painful

Gd bj...can go Deep and ball licking quite sensual...Nice and hardworking 7/10
Willing to accommodate did 69, standing bj
Use tissue under balls as saliver dripping

Overall worth it as my type of look
Will rtf
Uppp me if like fr
Old 12-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongking999 View Post
Denise Therengentlust

A young cheerful girl. Judging from the tight petite body can tell that she is indeed around the age as posted. She has a typical Thai tan with a well proportionate body. Shy with good GFE and smile a lot. Look really cute when she

laughs. It is her first time visiting our sunny island

Face: 7/10, pic look better but i think is not the lastest
Body: 9/10, Tight petite body
BBBJ: 9/10, Patient and kiss my 2IC slow and sensually, good skill and suction. Very shiok!
FJ: 8/10, Clean and naturally wet. The pussy kinda grab and squeeze my rod when she is about to climax
GFE: 8.5/10, Cheerful character, non-commercial feel with a little KC trap inside
RTF: Promised her to visit her once more before her return.
Looks good bro
Old 12-12-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leoxie001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Same as photo, young with perfect tall slim body, flat stomach without any fat. 华语还说的很好!

Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 (Tall Slim perfect body)
Boobs: 7/10 (Personally not prefer enhanced boob)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

Very nice and friendly with good service, makes me feel like making love with girlfriend. BTW she will leave soon, so hurry up if you want her.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Thelonewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bowvi from Gentleman24

Okt: Very patient and accomodating

Location : Somewhere in the east . Manageable via own transport hoever unsure if u have to go public (mrt/bus)

Name:Bowvi
Date: 12th Dec 2022
Shave : Yes
French: She's bilingual. The way her tongue and moans coincide makes you wanna shoot in her mouth a whole load of cum.
English: yes. She can practically speak good and understandable English
Looks: 8/10 some discounts given since it seems she did some aesthetics.
Body : 08.5/10 Curves @ the right places which will turn you a hard on.
Boobs: 08:10 Enhanced Definitely.
CIM: if you treat her right you might just get lucky though! ☺️
AR: 10/10 like i mentioned to you bros above , if you trwat her right u confirm get lucky !
AJ : didnt push my luck since both me and her were wrestling like sealions
Service :09/10 no one is perfect right
Overall : Thanks to Bro Gentleman 24 for bringing in a gem like her . Guys enjoy and grab her before she leaves !
Old 12-12-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
leoxie001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maria from Club Friday.

Real photo, age and body. Young and beauty face, tall slim perfect body. Slender and staight legs. 还有华语说的非常好!

Looks: 8/10
Body: 10/10 (Tall slim perfect body)
Boobs: 7/10 (Personally not prefer enhanced boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

Maria is nice and friendly, perfect GFE, feel like make love with girlfriend. BTW, she said will be leave soon, so hurry up if you want her.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, any FL who does AR like a queen to recommend a bro here? Preferably in the $140-$160 range. Only interested in AR, catbath and boob fuck, no FJ.

Thanks in advance bros!
Old 12-12-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 2
tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!tagata3937 is one of the Best!

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=911050
https://t.me/+wKh02lhzkTVhYTk1

FR for Rose

OKT: Fast, friendly and responsive
Looks: 7/10 Quite accurate to picture
Body: 8/10 Slim body with slight chubby tummy
Boobs: 7/10 Man-made C cupper with suckable nips
BBBJ: 9/10 amazing technique alot of tongue and deepthroat. Very sloppy
FJ: 9/10 vVery accommodating, willing to do many positions, and moans are JAV level. Will drain your tank 100%.

GFE: 10/10 Super friendly and cheerful. No comms issue. Keeps you energised throughout.

RTF: Yes when I can find the time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1