The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Soul Searching After Hard Core Session with WaWa

Bonked non stop by double sexy torpedoes

Never concussed is my blessings

+852 67414132 if you need same treatment
Old 04-09-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Cool Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Party Sunday with WaWa and Her Melons
Old 04-09-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster (A)

Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

WaWa let's me experience exceptional good 👍 powerful X
Old 04-09-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster (A)

i love Monday because can go to office and then find time to meet up
Old 06-09-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster (A)

WaWa Calling All Boobs Lovers to gather
Old 07-09-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
Review By Joey's Regular

Had some time at the last minute and wanted to book Joey. However, she is not available much later. Was recommended a new girl WaWa (she said that she just came 2 days ago), so decided to try her. It was a wonderful experience, and she was very hardworking in performing catbath, BJ (not that she don't do BBBJ, but I requested for BJ). Her DFK is as good as Joey. I would say that her service is no lesser than Joey. However she has a technique that uses the finger and tongue. Overall, I enjoyed her very much.
Those who supported Joey can trust to meet WaWa soonest for enjoyment
Old 07-09-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 19
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Tried the 2 pairs of melons last week. No need say so much abt Joey as everyone knows she is one of the most service oriented ml ard. As for Wawa, she has the potential to be one of the best if she keeps learning from Joey. Usually with tarma, you get 1 chio 1 not so chio or 1 power figure 1 so-so. Wawa is chio with a power figure. 1 of the best tarma pairs available at the moment.

My only complaint is last time they can move 2 beds together to make 1 big bed for tarma, now cannot as there is now a partition in between. I am small size n even i find the 1 bed too small.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
Tried the 2 pairs of melons last week. No need say so much abt Joey as everyone knows she is one of the most service oriented ml ard. As for Wawa, she has the potential to be one of the best if she keeps learning from Joey. Usually with tarma, you get 1 chio 1 not so chio or 1 power figure 1 so-so. Wawa is chio with a power figure. 1 of the best tarma pairs available at the moment.

My only complaint is last time they can move 2 beds together to make 1 big bed for tarma, now cannot as there is now a partition in between. I am small size n even i find the 1 bed too small.
Powerful Melons is the powerful bright headlights.

Bro, up my points with your super power ... thanks
Old 08-09-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
I love the previous big bed joey had.
I guess things chg to accommodate the shower pod. So no more big bed for activity.

Wanted to revisit ww yest but seems she's nit convenient, probably friday will back in action.
Old 08-09-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Banker199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro can share location and damage?
Thanks in advance
Old 09-09-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro can share location and damage?
Thanks in advance
Old 11-09-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster (A)

Time to meet up for wawa super torpedoes
Old 13-09-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster (A)

missiles launched
Old 13-09-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tikopig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, are you able to share location and svc and dmg? Thank you in advance!
Old 14-09-2023, 03:17 AM
Samster (A)

Melons of WaWa really tempting ... easy location near Kallang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1