The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grinder1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Just had a session with Jasmine, a bit off from the photo, but still very pretty. Nice boobs, chatty and GFE was there. Blew literally 2 - 3 times then cap on already. But I was enjoying looking at her face so it was fine for me. Tried few positions

Massage was OK, got strength. Overall 7/10
Old 22-12-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
MadeInHeaven is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi fellow bros, been lurking for a while now and decided to make an account, for first visit is this shop ok? wanna explore sg options since i usually only visit when travelling overseas, paiseh if i sound like sua ku hahaha lol..,,
Old 23-12-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 2
TequilaBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One Secret Spa

Address: 466 Upper Serangoon Road, Directly Opposite The Famous Frog Porridge

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 65131828 Or 97621828 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old 23-12-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

I am so keen to try out Michelle.
Old 24-12-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Parabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going down later, will give FR after
Old 24-12-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Michelle has put on some weight compared to the photos. Face is rounded and has a tummy now.

Is still the same person, just temper your expectations.
Old 24-12-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
vitagen01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried candy previously. Her jugs really 10/10 like almost exploding kind. Massage and Service also great too. No regrets. Will return some day!
Old 24-12-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Parabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jasmine and would say the picture isn't far from her, petite cute syt. Initial impressions on seeing her is that she's a little awkward, says she hasn't done this line prior to coming here and only been here for a week. Room wise it's okay, not the biggest but also not the smallest, capsule shower.

Chitchat for a bit about where she's from, turns out she got jio'd to Singapore by friend so... Her massage is ok, somehow like bro rotiprataman mention, the strength dunno come from where. No lotion though. Soon GQ pop and she did seem a bit shy so went for a HJ. Hard worker even though technique a little bit off, she did strip and straddle as well so def have some gfe feel. Accordingly she say need to have "connection" before she try anything extra so temper your expectations (?)

Looks - 8/10
Body - 8/10 B cups with eraser nips, fits her petite slim body well
Gfe - 10/10
Massage - 5/10
Service - 7/10
Total damage 58+ 1B

Not sure if wiill RTF but willing to try the other ladies~
Old 24-12-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 4
Hamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant future

Wow, this thread is very explicit sia. Location, pictures, names and detailed FRs. Sure av raid target. But to each spa it’s own risk appetite.
Old 24-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 5
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw that yoyo is back, so fast hand fast leg went to book a session with her.

FR for yoyo, I must say after trying so many different joints I still prefer this joint, especially the petite girls here. Maybe because I'm familiar with her; she now give me the uni gf vibes, a bit more matured and adventurous but still just as cute.

Her message has improved from before the renovation, she has added kneeling and back stepping to her arsenal, just that the hands lack the strength. She is still very accommodating and I can ask her to focus on specific spots.

She is still as chatty as ever with gao gao gfe, it felt like I was catching up with a long lost gf. Time for the main attraction and I decided to "attack" while her back was still facing me. We started off with both sitting up and intensive 5G roaming. After a while, I managed to fondle until she bua ta han and started to increase volume. Picked her up and proceeded with doggy (her ass is still as perky as ever) and finally finished her with missionary.

Overall another great experience with yoyo.
Looks: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10
GFE: 11/10

This is really a gem of a joint, bros please treat the ladies well and protect this place.
Old 24-12-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Michelle has put on some weight compared to the photos. Face is rounded and has a tummy now.

Is still the same person, just temper your expectations.

Bro, you made me rethink my choice.
Old 24-12-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

kopiuncle, i love your replies... you are the best. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : same money as not-sunrise shop
go in money + super shiok money
of cos pple can oso choose shiok or berk shiok nia
if pple wan noe, go PM TS lah
Old 25-12-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Sorry noob qns here but do they wear the spa uniform (i.e. polo top with long pants) or they dress casual in their own attire?
Old 25-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Candy.
Looks 90% like the picture posted but to me she looks better imo.
Will keep brief.
Massage cmi, extra just so so to me.
Her plus points was her boobs which was big and natural and can feel the weight on them.
Will I return probably not if maybe yes cos crave of her jugs.
Old 25-12-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 13
vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Sorry noob qns here but do they wear the spa uniform (i.e. polo top with long pants) or they dress casual in their own attire?
Always in their own hot pants or dress
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1