The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flyer2021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anyone got jb local mm intro?

Can share info? Tia
Old 04-05-2024, 05:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammagic View Post
Finally got time to relax during labour day, and I've always wanted to fuck a Malaysian syt, so I bit the bullet and hoped it wasn't a bait and switch. Contacted the contact that andytan888 gave me and booked Elf, and I can confirm she isn't bait and switch, person is the same as the photos.

Elf got a lot of caveats, but there's a reason for it lah. She's small size, and her pussy also very small, so it's not easy to enter and must go slow until she get used to your size. She told me some customers just ram their little brother into her and injure her, then she cannot take the later customers.

Slow and steady wins the race, so once she get used to your size, even though she looks like she's in pain, you can tell that she's enjoying it also. Not easy for her to be on top because of her small pussy, but if you manage to get her on top, definitely one of the best sex you'll have.

Her facial expressions, her moaning, her panting, the way she locks her legs behind you while you fuck, your little brother will just get harder and harder. She also has a wicked blowjob and she slurps your cum like a champion.

Only downside is that location not very convenient if you don't have a car. Took me 15 minutes before I could get a grab back to customs.

Definitely will rtf, but only after I've tried all the girls.
Can share contact
Old 04-05-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
subsonic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can share Elf's contact please? TIA
Old 05-05-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Constence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
This is the FR as promised, I'll try to keep it short.

It has been a week since I met Snowflake,but I still can't get over the fact that it is over...I guess I've fallen in love with her at first sight, haha. My first impression of her is WOW, a very sweet and chio looking young lady with fair skin and ineffable 气质 ...the kind of清纯气质only a 校花 can exude.. Not the OL type of chio, but a poly 校花type of pretty, you know what I mean? After all, she is only 19 years old!! I'm a sucker forr this type of 气质 ever since i grew my first pubic hair!I haha.I bet that's the primary reason why i can't take my eyes off her throughout the session and why I fall in love with her so easily. You'd have to see her yourself to understand what I mean .

What surprise me the most is her friendliness, down-to-earth and willing to please attitude! You'd expect a girl of her calibre to have a lansi attitude or a lot of restrictions, but to my surprise, she has none of those! Quite the opposite actually. Not only she is very friendly and chatty, she is also a PASSIONATE KISSER! Her French kiss got a lot of tongue actions, she sticks her whole tongue into my mouth and TONGUE-FIGHT me! If you like French kiss, she is definitely the one! Her pussy smells damn good when i was down south painting her. I can hardly insert my finger into her vargina because its very very tight! When I pointed that out to her, she coyly said this is her 1st time in this line, and she seldom had sex prior to working in this line. My little bto suddenly turns very hard the moment she said I was one of the very first men ever enjoy her goddessly body! Haha. Her breathing suddenly becomes heavy and rapid when I begin fingering her. Very natural and spontaneous, I like! She is very accommodating and never say no to any of my requests. Again, this is not something I'd expect from a girl of this quality!

Her friendliness, her ability to hold an intimate conversation, coupled with her passionate French kiss, push her GFE to the MAX!

To me, she is PERFECT because she met all the criteria I look for in a chio girl friend. She might not be perfect to you because she do have flaws.... her boobs are small and she doesn't do bbbj... Regardless, her look and 气质alone are more than enough to compensate these flaws.

This is all I have to say about her. Would I RTF her? A definite YES! But sadly she doesn't work very often + her slots are very limited due to her popularity. So I don't think you will have a chance to meet her, haha

P/S: She really looks prettier than the photo, NO JOKE! I really hope that you will have a chance to meet her one day, then you wld know I wasn't exaggerating,not even a tiny bit! Haha
I love passionate french kiss, hope I have a chance to meet this gem

May I know the location and damage?

Appreciate it if you could share your contact!

Thanks in advance bro!
Old 08-05-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hbk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may i get the contact please?
Old 10-05-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
cheesepie123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the contact! TIA
Old 10-05-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kboa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact
Old 11-05-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Share contact pls
Old 12-05-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammagic View Post
Finally got time to relax during labour day, and I've always wanted to fuck a Malaysian syt, so I bit the bullet and hoped it wasn't a bait and switch. Contacted the contact that andytan888 gave me and booked Elf, and I can confirm she isn't bait and switch, person is the same as the photos.

Elf got a lot of caveats, but there's a reason for it lah. She's small size, and her pussy also very small, so it's not easy to enter and must go slow until she get used to your size. She told me some customers just ram their little brother into her and injure her, then she cannot take the later customers.

Slow and steady wins the race, so once she get used to your size, even though she looks like she's in pain, you can tell that she's enjoying it also. Not easy for her to be on top because of her small pussy, but if you manage to get her on top, definitely one of the best sex you'll have.

Her facial expressions, her moaning, her panting, the way she locks her legs behind you while you fuck, your little brother will just get harder and harder. She also has a wicked blowjob and she slurps your cum like a champion.

Only downside is that location not very convenient if you don't have a car. Took me 15 minutes before I could get a grab back to customs.

Definitely will rtf, but only after I've tried all the girls.

Can pm contact ? Thanks
Old 13-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
renoma3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share contact please. Going in JB tomorrow
. Thanks
Old 13-05-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

vaevae147741 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can share contact?
Old 16-05-2024, 01:45 AM
Samster

MrPeppers25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share contact?
Old 16-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Finally got the chance to tryout Andy’s recommendation.

Didn’t not manage to booked for the XMM I wanted…. And when managed my schedule change last mins.

So I just decided to try Jovine, although FJ is not what I looking for.
Didn’t verify her age, but can still see she have the student look.

Student look: 8/10
Look: 7/10
Boob: 9/10, nature 32B likely, didn’t ask, firm and sucking licious.
FJ: not what I into, but she is tight.

Good candidate for SB. Talk like little girl acting grown-up.
Doesn’t do deepthroat sadly.

Won’t RTf unless she open up other services.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Samster

Wan23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1