The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh no, charlie u can't be right, can u ???...if they can't win Brighton tomorrow night then we will kick OGS in the ass n they will drop to 3rd or even 4th position liao
Great chance for Red Devils to move ahead tonight if they win against Brighton as their closest rivals like Leicester n Chelsea all lost their matches last night ...provided those goondus don't take it easy n drop their pants again

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 04-04-2021 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:00 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great chance for Red Devils to move ahead tonight if they win against Brighton as their closest rivals like Leicester n Chelsea all lost their matches last night ...provided those goondus don't take it easy n drop their pants again
Wow !..can't believe it ! ..they really made it n lawro n jones r correct tis time ...2-1 it is, chun chun ! ...goals scored by Rashford, Greenwood n old boy n discard Danny Welbeck ...but really the score shd be 2-2 as a penalty was not given to Brighton...so now they r 4 points clear of their closest rival Leicester in 3rd position

Last edited by Rickey; 05-04-2021 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow !..can't believe it ! ..they really made it n lawro n jones r correct tis time ...2-1 it is, chun chun ! ...goals scored by Rashford, Greenwood n old boy n discard Danny Welbeck ...but really the score shd be 2-2 as a penalty was not given to Brighton...so now they r 4 points clear of their closest rival Leicester in 3rd position
Was expecting a tough match since many upsets after the long international break.
Kudos for the comeback win...again.
I guess it is getting easy for visiting teams to open the scoring at OT. Already lost count.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-04-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Man U "discard" Lingard had blossomed since loaned to the Hammers.
He is a hero in the match against Wolves, got a hand in all 3 goals.
The way he controls the ball and dribbling....is WTF!
I bet all the Hammer players and fans loved him.

Apologies couldn't embed the youtube video here.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Was expecting a tough match since many upsets after the long international break.
Kudos for the comeback win...again.
I guess it is getting easy for visiting teams to open the scoring at OT. Already lost count.
Yah bro, agree with u...as always they take it easy at the start of the match, malays say "heygeh, heygeh" until kena a goal, then they wake up ....sometimes it's too late for them to recover if their opponents park the bus n they hv an off day from the office but recently they hv not only been to make a comeback to equalise but also to score the winner ...but lately also they r in the habit of kena last minute goals drawing n worse losing their game

Old 06-04-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Man U "discard" Lingard had blossomed since loaned to the Hammers.
He is a hero in the match against Wolves, got a hand in all 3 goals.
The way he controls the ball and dribbling....is WTF!
I bet all the Hammer players and fans loved him.

Apologies couldn't embed the youtube video here.
Yes bro, u r right again...he is so good at West Ham that OGS wants him back now...why can't the knucklehead let him play alongside Bruno Fernandes, maybe that way they could hv scored more goals than just depend on Fernandes alone....push out Fred esp n replace him with Lingard ??

Old 08-04-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Moving on..Tonight is their game against Granada in the Europa League 1st Leg quarter-finals to get into semi-finals...the last chance of a silverware for OGS...they usually play better in Europe than in domestic matches against local rivals...like how they knock out AC Milan...hope they lift the Europa Cup n sexstify oophss sorry i mean satisfy Bruno Fernandes, their wonder boy

Old 09-04-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Moving on..Tonight is their game against Granada in the Europa League 1st Leg quarter-finals to get into semi-finals...the last chance of a silverware for OGS...they usually play better in Europe than in domestic matches against local rivals...like how they knock out AC Milan...hope they lift the Europa Cup n sexstify oophss sorry i mean satisfy Bruno Fernandes, their wonder boy
wow, they did it as expected early tis morning..2-0..goals scored by Rashford n wonder boy B. Fernandes as usual thru a penalty ...whilst the gunners drew theirs 1-1...hope they can win the Europa Cup at least

Old 09-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Tottenham v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56633070
Old 09-04-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tottenham v Man Utd x

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...win-at-anfield

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 09-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro, u r right again...he is so good at West Ham that OGS wants him back now...why can't the knucklehead let him play alongside Bruno Fernandes, maybe that way they could hv scored more goals than just depend on Fernandes alone....push out Fred esp n replace him with Lingard ??
Think it is better Lingard stays on at West Ham. At least can sense he is a free soul there and strike a good partner ship with Antonio.
I think his playing position is similar to Bruno, so that might caused some issues.

Quote:
wow, they did it as expected early tis morning..2-0..goals scored by Rashford n wonder boy B. Fernandes as usual thru a penalty ...whilst the gunners drew theirs 1-1...hope they can win the Europa Cup at least
Great away victory and a clean sheet. The semi final spot is theirs to lose in the 2nd Leg. Hope they don't get complacent.

Old 10-04-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Think it is better Lingard stays on at West Ham. At least can sense he is a free soul there and strike a good partner ship with Antonio.
I think his playing position is similar to Bruno, so that might caused some issues.

Great away victory and a clean sheet. The semi final spot is theirs to lose in the 2nd Leg. Hope they don't get complacent.
Yah, looks like Lingard likes n is happier now in London than in Manchester ...but actually the guy can play in any forward position or help out in midfield... He is now a hardworking guy not like some of the present ones in the squad who r so lazy n lethargic

As for the Europa league 2nd leg hope they don't drop their pants n hv another off day in the office, like how they were kicked out of the Champions League not long ago by Leipzig when they won convincingly in the 1st leg but lost badly in the final return leg

Old 10-04-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Tottenham v Man Utd x

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...win-at-anfield
v. worrying to see both lawro n Jones predicting a defeat for Red devils tonight against Spurs...JM their ex-manager's team is having a bad run of results themselves recently...hope they won't drop their pants here again n don't get thrashed 6-1 by them again like the last time they met ..now waiting for Charlie or merson's prediction... hopefully they predict a man u win ...

Old 10-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Old 10-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Glad Charlie is predicting a man u win ..will be happy if it turns out true ..but the general consensus among pundits is that they will lose this match against Spurs again, because the knucklehead is not as hungry as JM is to win for spurs...he is feeling very complacent n not interested to fight to win this match ..his attitude is win win lor, if lose, lose lor...no big deal.

it is said that OGS just wants to play defensive football again n hit spurs on the break...he can't play this stupid way esp with spurs having good n fast strikers like Kane n Son because his defenders r just not good or fast enough to tackle the opponent's strikers and this has already been proven that every time he adopts this method they lose their match ...once they start slow n play defensively, spurs or any team will press them hard n they will feel the heat n become nervous when defending n will definitely concede the 1st goal to their opponents...it will then be v difficult for them to hit their opponents back on the break as their strikers r not good, fast or tricky enough to break down the opposition defence

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1