The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2021, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hope Charlie is wrong tis time tonight
Great, Charlie is wrong this time n they beat DM's Hammers 1-0 thru a goal by Scott mctominay which just concluded a while ago ....they did well as a team n west ham were pretty lame ...so they continue 2nd in the table behind noisy neighbours in blue ....next game up is the 2nd leg match against AC Milan in the Europa league on Thursday

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-03-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15635 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Europa League Round of 16, Second leg : AC Milan vs Man Utd (Agg 1-1)

Hope Man Utd can get the crucial away goal early and scrap thru to the next round. 1-2 or 0-1
Old 19-03-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Europa League Round of 16, Second leg : AC Milan vs Man Utd (Agg 1-1)

Hope Man Utd can get the crucial away goal early and scrap thru to the next round. 1-2 or 0-1
Walao, not bad leh...they made it to the quarter finals early this morning by a paul pooba goal... aggregate 2-1 ...to face other teams like Ajax, Arsenal n Zagreb..all very strong teams..let's hope they don't let go steam n go on to lift the cup...

Old 21-03-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Wonder if the Red Devils can overcome the foxes (Leicester) in their FA Cup quarter-final clash tonight ?? ...w/o their strong strikers Rashford, Cavani etc....only got the novice Greenwood n Daniel James leading the attack...Don't know wat is happening to their other wonderboy Fernandes...he seems so quiet the last few matches n not scoring goals...Hope Poooba will come in to help n score the winner like he did in the last match against AC Milan in the Europa League 2nd Leg Round of 16

Last edited by Rickey; 21-03-2021 at 01:37 PM.
Old 22-03-2021, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wonder if the Red Devils can overcome the foxes (Leicester) in their FA Cup quarter-final clash tonight ?? ...w/o their strong strikers Rashford, Cavani etc....only got the novice Greenwood n Daniel James leading the attack...Don't know wat is happening to their other wonderboy Fernandes...he seems so quiet the last few matches n not scoring goals...Hope Poooba will come in to help n score the winner like he did in the last match against AC Milan in the Europa League 2nd Leg Round of 16
We lost 3 -1.

Under OGS, we will never win any Silverware.... and with Woody running the club, we continue to pretend to buy "quality" players and will always be in debt.

Am a die hard supporter of Utd for over 40 years but after SAF, i rarely bother watching games because it is no longer Utd. It has become a Glazer and Woody comic shit team and shit show....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 22-03-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
We lost 3 -1.

Under OGS, we will never win any Silverware.... and with Woody running the club, we continue to pretend to buy "quality" players and will always be in debt.

Am a die hard supporter of Utd for over 40 years but after SAF, i rarely bother watching games because it is no longer Utd. It has become a Glazer and Woody comic shit team and shit show....

Cheerz
AC
Again....it is that terrible playing from the back that let opponents score....

Why OGS never learn? It is clear cut the Foxes are doing the close pressing tactic and yet still want to be sloppy.....

Again, the 2nd stringers failed to impress. Apart from the delightful dummy that led to Greenwood equaliser, VDB was largely ineffective.

Henderson got a bad game but can't lay the blame entirely on him.

Everyone sleeping to let Tielemans score that goal???? No one close him down. Or all waiting for each other??

If Vardy would have been sharper, the scoreline would looks much worse.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15635 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Gamble failed for OGS. Apart from the second stringers failed to turn up, Leicester players has 8 days of rest as compared to Man U’s 3. Not to mentione the team has just travelled back from Milan.

But i think OGS kind of letting go of this cup to focus on EPL and Europa League. He may reckon the current team is not able to compete in 3 competitions at one go. In addition, he has also stressed that league position is a better indicator on whether the team has improved rather than winning a cup competition.
Old 22-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Gamble failed for OGS. Apart from the second stringers failed to turn up, Leicester players has 8 days of rest as compared to Man U’s 3. Not to mentione the team has just travelled back from Milan.

But i think OGS kind of letting go of this cup to focus on EPL and Europa League. He may reckon the current team is not able to compete in 3 competitions at one go. In addition, he has also stressed that league position is a better indicator on whether the team has improved rather than winning a cup competition.
Nope, disagree with u...cannot use tiredness as a excuse...the other teams also hv the same problems mah, they r not the only team having tis problem...Bruno Fernandes n Cavani had many days of rest too but they were anonymous when they came on in the 2nd half as subs ...4 subs of good quality players all send onto the field all at one time n they couldn't even create any chance at all, not to say try to score or hit the target even once esp Cavani...really can't believe it, disgracing the jersey of the Red Devils they r wearing ..they really had an off-day last night

OGS may not hv said abt winning a trophy is a die die must...but he surely knows that at least one silverware is necessary to protect his job n ass n the FA cup is the shortest possible way for him...if they had got thru last night, they only need to face Man City or Chelsea in final if they beat Southampton which they r very capable of....n if Chelsea knock out Man city in the other semi-final then he got a v. good chance of lifting the FA Cup for the 1st time in his life if he can beat Chelsea which is not as difficult to beat as Man City

Don't think they can survive in the Europa League too or keep the top-4 position in the league, the way they played last night, all of them got no passion, no hunger to win, anyhow passing the ball to the opponents not to each other who make a speedy dash with the ball to shoot into their net...not sure it was Fred or AWB who the moment he threw in the ball, the opponent quickly seized the ball and the next minute was dashing to their goal...also never co-ordinate to pass the ball to each other accurately when attacking n their attacks got easily broken up by the Leicester defenders n players. ...GK Henderson also never take command of his goal area to prevent the last goal going in.. by letting the ball whizz past him n let the opposition player kick into his net from an an angle in their corner kick...

so their only silverware they can fight for now is the Europa Cup n on this form they will be kicked out in the quarter finals as well having to play against more powerful n skilful spanish, italian n german teams...which in the end mean ...NOTHING left empty handed again for them except small little bread crumbs for the players n manager to eat at the end of the season which is cumming soon

Old 22-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
We lost 3 -1.

Cheerz
AC
Yes agree with u bro AC ...well said

Old 22-03-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Again....it is that terrible playing from the back that let opponents score....

Why OGS never learn? It is clear cut the Foxes are doing the close pressing tactic and yet still want to be sloppy.....

Again, the 2nd stringers failed to impress. Apart from the delightful dummy that led to Greenwood equaliser, VDB was largely ineffective.

Henderson got a bad game but can't lay the blame entirely on him.

Everyone sleeping to let Tielemans score that goal???? No one close him down. Or all waiting for each other??

If Vardy would have been sharper, the scoreline would looks much worse.
Yes, totally agree with bro lacurona too ...they never learn, happen so many times b4 ..same old mistakes kicking, passing n playing with the ball around to each other in their goal area when they know there r so many opposition players around them all ready for them to make a mistake to pass the ball to them instead n then they just easily kick the ball into their net as happened last night by tis idiot Fred

GK Henderson got to blame for the last goal as i mentioned in my post to bro javabeans...he shd hv jumped high over all of them to catch the ball in mid-air as it whizzes past his goal post but he didn't ...n so it was v. easy for the leicester player lurking to his left post to put the ball into his net easily...now i m not v. sure if he is any better than DDG

and yes, if Vardy had been more sharp, they could hv lost by at least 2 more goals than just the 3 last night...really give up on them ..think they hv forgotten so fast the 6-1 drubbing they got from their ex-manager JM's spurs 1 or 2 mths ago

Last edited by Rickey; 22-03-2021 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

International break almost over...n they r cumming back

Old 03-04-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Brighton x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56603222
Old 03-04-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Brighton

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-vs-leicester

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 03-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 0-1
Old 03-04-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Brighton

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-vs-leicester
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 0-1
Oh no, charlie u can't be right, can u ???...if they can't win Brighton tomorrow night then we will kick OGS in the ass n they will drop to 3rd or even 4th position liao

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1