The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yummymocha is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

Just curious because never go petain before, most of the WL are from which part of the world huh? are there locals also?

Next to up:
Old 17-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummymocha View Post
Just curious because never go petain before, most of the WL are from which part of the world huh? are there locals also?
Mostly Malaysia.
Old 18-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Alamak! Mind controlled by sperm then why you still here? Go PT now and fuck ah so can clear your mind ha-ha!

Most houses should be open today.

See you there!

Cheers!
I see there is a Queenie H7 R05 (2nd floor), afraid have no recollection of her. Hope will see her 1of this days. Queenie name is in the PSL, probably she is 1low key WL.
Old 18-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H16 R04 Yo Yo ex GL Hai O $50

B4 FR let me report today 12pm BL scene, packed with more uncles than younger guys. Managed to see the new WL @H02 R01, aunty looking with a Massage sign in her room. H14 opened about 1230pm, during that time Violet, Mei Ling and Sophie check in. I wanted a session with Violet but, she was allready busy and 2 customers waiting.

Saw Violet in provision shop, probably she was waiting for the OKT cleaner uncle to open front door. She is 1sexy MILF gal, no wonder few bros have said enough of Violet, give others a chance. In Yo Yo room i joke about Violet, is not difficult to win fr RWS, wanting a session with this Violet is harder than winning $. She was and i feel jealousy. Diamond of H24 R12 not in, notice Lai Lai and Xiao Tian chatting. Good Cloud also not in during that time. Anway!

Yo Yo was plumb and hard breasts, she reminded me of Xiao Li H24 R05 but Yo Yo is younger version, friendly and gave BBBJ, AR and good BJ. Smooth skin i find i can click with her cause, she did not pressure me. Yo Yo did not have the Malaysian accent, just wonder could she b local?

Different fr all my sessions @BL, she offer breasts fuck! Me, this is 1st time, would say about 5minutes and, i stopped her cause almost cum. Man! Her tits r hard and round, did not suck i think she don't allow. Quickly she insert CD and i took her missionary and kissed her lips. Moaning sound quite sexy, suprised but i figure ex GL $50 offer better service. Frenching no, Yo Yo did not open her mouth. So I ask for doggy ramp her hard and, finished the deal cummed! Overall i give 8/ 10, RTF i guess no, try others maybe Lai Lai?

Setback is after i cummed she pushed me off, took out CD, clean up and SOP after session washup. Sometime to spend b4 i leave, told her of Li Wen attitudes, she was also , .

Finally, i think of this, below service WLs we can let go their things to other WLs. U see BL the gals operate their own biz, nobody cares and bother, save our breath when we complaint to the aunty and uncles in office. But, to their neighbours it spreads like fire, the good sisters may b kind enough to advice her, that might work. But do it gentle, i told Yo Yo i have no session with Li Wen and, what i said was feedbacks fr customers.

Next trip in March, 3times in Feb enough for me.

Last edited by jacky43; 18-02-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 18-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

Talking H12 closed

Additional reports, the above house was closed this pm. Also Lynn H16 R09 checked in around 12pm. She was looking great in tight t-shirt and jeans.

H02 R08 Wa Wa and, H02 R09 Hong Hong r in and working during that time. Seldom seen this 2ang pais around, yes! Maggie and Mun Mun working, Mun Mun smile @me but, i did not take her, she finished her lunch, anyway return after 15min or so, she was working.
Old 18-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
balukuairness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time went petain today. wanted to try out carol from h16r16 as heard she is a beauty but she on leave. roam around and settled for sally from h2r3 instead. bbbj was quite ok and rest SOP. her boobs quite big and soft. Really wana try out carol, anybody have any fr on her?
Old 19-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H12 closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Additional reports, the above house was closed this pm. Also Lynn H16 R09 checked in around 12pm. She was looking great in tight t-shirt and jeans.

H02 R08 Wa Wa and, H02 R09 Hong Hong r in and working during that time. Seldom seen this 2ang pais around, yes! Maggie and Mun Mun working, Mun Mun smile @me but, i did not take her, she finished her lunch, anyway return after 15min or so, she was working.
Bro, thanks for info especially about Maggie working. I sms her no reply. Later she tell me she left her phone in KL. No wonder!

I up you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers Bro!
Old 19-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

Wink H16 R16 Carol no2 Korean beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by balukuairness View Post
first time went petain today. wanted to try out carol from h16r16 as heard she is a beauty but she on leave. roam around and settled for sally from h2r3 instead. bbbj was quite ok and rest SOP. her boobs quite big and soft. Really wana try out carol, anybody have any fr on her?
My friend, i wrote a FR on Carol no 2, do search for it, can sum up everything by saying Carol no 2 is experienced. Too good for me, that i might pass her cause, is like she is driving and, i sitting next to her.

Oh! Would like to rewrote this joke on Violet. Q up with $100 to enter RWS waiting time maybe 1/2 hr, with Violet 1 hr or more. She is ang pai no doubt about it! I miss her sexy short hair and, slim body nice legs. I think her competitors r Carol no 1 Pan Ling Ling, Sugar and Vivi who has same short hair style.
Old 19-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by balukuairness View Post
Bro are you sure it was Sally H02R03 you settled for last night? She on 1 month leave from 11 Feb and start work 19 Mar (see her door). I was with Maggie H02R02 last night. Well, unless we are talking about different nights...otherwise, one of us is wrong. Just to avoid confusion here. Thanks.

Cheers.
Old 19-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hotsexynash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime back had my 1st session with Violet H14R06. Service is good as she take her time to do the washup.

Usually i only let Petain WL do BJ, but i was too engrossed with the catbath & b4 i request for BJ, Violet already BBBJ-ing me

Looks: 8.5/10 ( i m particular on look, 75% Qian Yi Feng lookalike)
Body: 8.0/10 ( will be perfect if less tummy fat)
Boobs : 8.0/10 ( B or C cup, dunno hw to judge ; soft, brown nipple ; lick like no tml during FJ)
BBBJ: 7.5 (Lost my virginity on BBBJ@petain)
AJ : 7/10 (Not my cup of tea on this)
Service: friendly
FJ: 7.5/10 (missionary ; unload b4 changing other position)
RTF : Most likely
Old 20-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
takeda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on MJ (H12, R6)

Paisay bro..busy during cny period hence this post FR...

Went to PT on 10 Feb (Wed) at about 6.20pm, not many pp.

She was serving one bro went I jalan jalan to H12, walk pass her room when I heard door opening, turn back and many other bros also went forward to take a peek at the gem.

One very young bro asked “duo shao”(how much), came reply “wu shi”($50). Young bro quickly entered the room, much to the disappointment of many bro who wanted to take little peek at the jewel/ gem.

Look see look see, H16, back to H7, H14 etc decided to turn back to H12 waiting for MJ. Look at my watch, 6.30pm ok lah young bro should be coming out liao…

Wait wait wait so long…haven come out, then heard talking, waited.
At about 6.45 pm one old and mature bro came out of the room…

I was thinking…wah kow, wtf how come young bro entered in came out become an old man this WL sex power must be damn powderful man…

Went in without asking…hehe standard rate wat…

TCSS abit I ask wah ur biz verri good, she say the old man very slow take his own sweet time wash his didi otherwise session would have ended earlier etc etc..

Wash my didi and ask me lie on bed…

Surprising, unlike other WL, session starts with licking of balls then realized other bro mentioned that she will start BBBJ and I being not a BBBJ person already on high alert…The moment she licked my balls wanting to deposit my didi into her mouth…I quickly stop her…she gave me that cfm look and say with cap izzit… I gleefully replied yes yes…hehehe…capped me then blow blow didi then move to lick my knee cap, thigh, stomach, chest then nipple. And then back forth the same sequence and back to licking of my shaft and BJing me.

Her BJing was special, she will blow blow, in out in out then tighten her mouth so that it is squeezing against your shaft then release to give a “POP” sound…also when she BJing, she will give out slurping in out in out sound and moan so sexily that you just cannot imagine. It is very shiok I must admit. Bro must come prepare hahaha..

After that, she move to my right side with me still lying face up and start to blow me from my sideway…I find it standard SOP from all cat 50 this style..

She then change position to front and ask me to raise my leg and AR me…AR was sensual and shiok. After AR, she continue her BJ…by then I already bertarhan liao…

Slowing she moved up licking my body and start to cowgirl me. Combo is cowgirl and suck my nipple…wow kow…very shiok..

Got to ask her to stop and mount her missionary…pump pump pump then raba raba her nana and wanted to use my combo…raba, pump and french her but she refuse frencing…

Came after a couple of pumping…very shiok

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Tits: 34B (nice & quite full)
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: did not try
BJ: 8/10
CIM: did not try
AR: 7.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: accomodating
RTF: Yes but will try other first.

Overall good but I m her last customer as she was rushing home…it was about 710pm liao…seems abit rush.
Old 20-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - H16R15 Amy

Quick FR:

When : 19 Feb (yesterday)
Name : Amy
Looks : 7/10 (w/ light make-up)
Figure : 7/10 (got tummy)
Frenching : 0/10
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : 7/10
69 : 4/10
BBBJ : 0/10 (BJ only = 6/10)
FJ : cowgirl, 9/10
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 8/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : $50

Cheers Bros!
Old 20-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Talking H14 R06 Violet

[QUOTE=hotsexynash;4590061]Sometime back had my 1st session with Violet H14R06. Service is good as she take her time to do the washup.

Looks: 8.5/10 ( i m particular on look, 75% Qian Yi Feng lookalike)

Good bro, i have no chance to fullfill my desire with Violet on 18 Feb, long Q but, thinking abit Violet do look abit liked this TVB actress, Zhao Mei Zhi. Sorry! poor in Chinese. Last eve watched Starhub FOC channel, caught this HKG serials, on 3 ladies lovelife.

Must say, Zhao Mei Zhi took my breath away, Malaysian WLs does have HK gals look, nowonder many Ipoh and KL gals flew over to HKG searching for stardom. Another is Christie H12 R02.

Past 2yrs i stopped visitng PRCs WLs, i was taken in that sense by Malaysian WLs, bros not fr this website, encounter time asking the OKTs for PRCs gals. I felt wanting to advice them, as at now no PRCs, tomorrow i'm not too sure. Morale of the story, BL is the place where we get Malaysian WLs.
Old 20-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 16
justfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H16 R04 Yo Yo ex GL Hai O $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
B

Yo Yo was plumb and hard breasts, she reminded me of Xiao Li H24 R05 but Yo Yo is younger version, friendly and gave BBBJ, AR and good BJ. Smooth skin i find i can click with her cause, she did not pressure me. Yo Yo did not have the Malaysian accent, just wonder could she b local?

Different fr all my sessions @BL, she offer breasts fuck! .
Bro jacky, this Yo Yo is from which? never encounter breast fuck in BL before, tried long time ago in GL. maybe will pay her a visit, yks!

Happy tiger year!
Old 21-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wantonfrolicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carol (H7 R11), back from holiday and just bonked her this morning. Her services very good and quite pretty. Complained that she had serviced 34 bros just yesterday and by 7pm packed up and go home, cannot tahan already. She got another funny habit is that when doing FJ, she keeps murmuring somethinghopefully not voodoo! She just simply do anything from AR to kneeling down on the bedside to do BBBJ, wow, bloody shiook to be sitting on the bed and looking down at her head moving in and out. Oh yes, and she throws in some kissings too!

Anyway a brief FR on her:

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B-Cup
Body: still ok at her age but smooth skin
BBBJ: prefect 10!
FJ: 8/10 (would be nice if she's not murmuring)
AR: Refused when offered
Moaning is simply great.
Damage: S$50
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1