The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 10
Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!
Re: Top memories of GL?

I have also upped Ding Ding once. Very good looking but feel a bit lack of chemistry with her so didnt RTF

Now when I looked back, I would realise Geylang was really the man’s heaven at some point. It is a shame if it has to be closed down permanently.

By the way anyone has good story or experience to share in regard of tarma?
Old 27-05-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Top memories of GL?

My best tarma was Jin Jin and her younger sister at 1608

Awesome siblings

One veteran one amateur
Old 27-05-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Sound so kinky and I missed the fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
My best tarma was Jin Jin and her younger sister at 1608

Awesome siblings

One veteran one amateur
Old 31-05-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene - have to say all our memories are captured in the threads. I took the list from Actresses in Geylang, which BG started compiling years ago... must admit that when we look back there were some girls that really left a good impression for everyone of us.

Just that for me, I tend to forget the girls as time go by and remember only the recent WL I patronized. When I scrolled back the old posts, I recalled I like Da Qian (1805?) a lot too.... there was another dong Bei girl from 1856 and also 2 sisters from 2058 with Da xx and Xiao xx which I forgot the names but I think they gave me really good GFe/feelings.
Da S and Xiao S? I only saw Da S, though.
Let's not forget Lisa, the Sandra Ng lookalike from this house.
Old 31-05-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Da S and Xiao S? I only saw Da S, though.
Let's not forget Lisa, the Sandra Ng lookalike from this house.
Yes Da S, from Hunan. She is pretty and gives a great bonk
Old 31-05-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Faster faster everyone get vaccine. My take is that with everyone getting vaccine and PRC also doing vaccine a lot then Xiao Mei Mei can oso come back faster.

This was hidden message in 4pm broadcast today.

For the love of our playground, please go and get vaccinated.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 31-05-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Very true buddy, this subforum's archives has most of our happy memories of the GL scene...

On DaQian(1805)?, don't recall Pete having such an mm....but I do recall a tallish chiobu by the name of Daqiao(1819)...as for 1856, Dongjing(Kim Tae hee resemblance) is the one that cums to my mind amongst its earlier mms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene - have to say all our memories are captured in the threads. I took the list from Actresses in Geylang, which BG started compiling years ago... must admit that when we look back there were some girls that really left a good impression for everyone of us.

Just that for me, I tend to forget the girls as time go by and remember only the recent WL I patronized. When I scrolled back the old posts, I recalled I like Da Qian (1805?) a lot too.... there was another dong Bei girl from 1856 and also 2 sisters from 2058 with Da xx and Xiao xx which I forgot the names but I think they gave me really good GFe/feelings.
Yes indeed buddy

Recall once I was at 2041 when it was still a GL150 house with David in charge...saw Bei Er go up and down the staircase...过房...while I was waiting for my regular and after I had finished...she was wearing a bikini type of top and tight mini skirt...made so horny even after I had already shot me load...those voluptuous natural boobs and big ass...so told David to call Oolong to 过房 Bei Er one more time

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Bei Er should be from 1429
Old 31-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Very true buddy, this subforum's archives has most of our happy memories of the GL scene...

On DaQian(1805)?, don't recall Pete having such an mm....but I do recall a tallish chiobu by the name of Daqiao(1819)...as for 1856, Dongjing(Kim Tae hee resemblance) is the one that cums to my mind amongst its earlier mms...

Yes indeed buddy

Recall once I was at 2041 when it was still a GL150 house with David in charge...saw Bei Er go up and down the staircase...过房...while I was waiting for my regular and after I had finished...she was wearing a bikini type of top and tight mini skirt...made so horny even after I had already shot me load...those voluptuous natural boobs and big ass...so told David to call Oolong to 过房 Bei Er one more time
I missed BeiEr slippery pussy so much
Old 31-05-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I missed BeiEr slippery pussy so much
The number of GL 150 mm slippery pussies you miss machiam like Big Splash buddy
Old 01-06-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Yes indeed buddy

Like most of my favorite WLs, Bei Er was not drop dead gorgeous but more like a GND with a hot body.
Mentioning DJ would tug many heartstrings in this forum
Old 01-06-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
The number of GL 150 mm slippery pussies you miss machiam like Big Splash buddy
Yes sir...

So warm so wet so wonderful
Old 01-06-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DonDonDonki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I rmb banging the Arab-Thai mix back at JM14, who was amazingly sensual.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me, Anqi at WH15 was the one that open my eyes to the wonders of warm and slippery. Can still remember how she keep tempting me until I succumb haha.

After that, Apple at 1856 was the next amazing one, the moment we enter the room, she will ask me to rape her and I will tear her clothes and fuck her hard straight away.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

iOS @ 1856 infamous ass bandit too
Old 02-06-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

benz definitely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1