The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-05-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

has anyone tried her?

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lollo-massage/

Not many reviews about her.

Hope someone can provide FR on her. Thank you.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Got a ML was telling me that a slot that I tried to book with her should be OK but confirm with her again later.

I messaged at night a couple times and no response. Until the next day about 1 hour before the slot she messaged that said is confirmed... Of course I could not make it, was the opposite side of the country.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? Just find it so weird. I assumed she just booked some regular on top of mine which is fine I guess. But suddenly messaging me 1 hr before and expecting me to drop everything else and go?

Hope I don't get a bad record for that too. I don't go often enough to easily clear my record hahaha
Maybe she forgot to msg you. But I usually will think it is because she had a last min cancellation and then decided to slot you in.

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 16-05-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Never experienced this sort of thing before, session timing is confirmed once she replies my booking and I acknowledge. If I encounter something like your case, I'll leave a final message saying I'll cancel the booking if she doesn't confirm by a certain time.
Usually no issue for me too. Even those that ask me to confirm later usually will either confirm or reject me. This is a RTM too not a new visit.

But good advice, next time will tell them I cancel so it will be clearer.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6651 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Bro, enough lah but usually I arrive early enuf so that if I need to circle around, I can still be on time. Truth be said I had to cut very close on a weekend afternoon and after circles, made an inspired decision to swing back to that road, spotted one car leaving just then. Moral of the story: although I'm never late and give the girl ample notice, I will make allowance for certain locations. Only caveat there is just to be extra aware of the surrounding. .

Lucky you. Me not so lucky so had tp park few lorongs away n walk over.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/dolly-massage/

Seem like new listing
Fn + bbbj
Nice boobies
Old 16-05-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Looks very chio, but scared its landmine.
bro zoom in her face, look like CGI. if you are chio need to present yourself using CGI?
Old 16-05-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/cherie-massage/

Any bros know if this lady used to be called Joy about 2 years ago or is she new-ish? Looks familiar and hoping to avoid a repeat visit if so.

Thanks!
Old 17-05-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
her head pics looks really odd, does not go well with the body.
that alone can be a red flag, and is likely a MILF.

But she has great height, and listed SM.

Definitely interested to hear others what's their experience like.
You are right bro, that itself is already red flag, I was half ready to just try coz usually everyone touch up their picture. But maybe this one is too heavy touch up. like what bro halimahyakult said also, if chio why need so heavy touch up. Well I guess back to hunting. I guess no good ones on SLG local site, I was just hoping to find another like carol/Natalie since she was advertised in slg local site.

Anyways, thanks for the advice bros
Old 17-05-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
You are right bro, that itself is already red flag, I was half ready to just try coz usually everyone touch up their picture. But maybe this one is too heavy touch up. like what bro halimahyakult said also, if chio why need so heavy touch up. Well I guess back to hunting. I guess no good ones on SLG local site, I was just hoping to find another like carol/Natalie since she was advertised in slg local site.

Anyways, thanks for the advice bros
Ya. All the picture are very much PS.
Look like the face/head is "attached" to the body.
The angle doesn't match up.
Old 17-05-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdec87 View Post
Any new FR on An Yi? She is tough to book...
she seems to be quite green but willing to please. when the job is done, she will continue to massage and ask which part of your body is more tired. but her massage skill is not there. So much so that I just tell her to rest n she lay next to me, hugging me. gfe is strong

gives u almost full 1 hour, doesn’t short change u !

Looks: youngest ml that I have met

shared room, anyone know who is her room mate?

seems like she got the smaller room. Its so small that I have to climb over the bed to get to toilet

lastly, sorry for the badly written FR. my little contribution ……….

cheers
Old 17-05-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
she seems to be quite green but willing to please. when the job is done, she will continue to massage and ask which part of your body is more tired. but her massage skill is not there. So much so that I just tell her to rest n she lay next to me, hugging me. gfe is strong

gives u almost full 1 hour, doesn’t short change u !

Looks: youngest ml that I have met

shared room, anyone know who is her room mate?

seems like she got the smaller room. Its so small that I have to climb over the bed to get to toilet

lastly, sorry for the badly written FR. my little contribution ……….

cheers
I asked her before. Her roommate is Xiao Mi. The shared toilet between customer of XiaoMi and Anyi maybe turn off for some bros. She is hard to book for now. But can always try to book one day in advance if your timing is firm

Pretty accurate FR. Anyi looks sweet. Looks youngest. Age does not matter falls into "SYT category". RTM many times.
Old 17-05-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
I asked her before. Her roommate is Xiao Mi. The shared toilet between customer of XiaoMi and Anyi maybe turn off for some bros. She is hard to book for now. But can always try to book one day in advance if your timing is firm

Pretty accurate FR. Anyi looks sweet. Looks youngest. Age does not matter falls into "SYT category". RTM many times.
Which xiao mi are you referring to? The nuru one? The last I know of was mili. Did her room mate change again?
Old 17-05-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/joy-massage/

Any bro tried this lady from Japan?
Any FR? Really from Japan?
Tried this lady. She say she from Japan, Osaka. Believe her, as she is not PRC.
Location is JC.
Nice spacious studio.
MILF, I think mid 40s (from the crows feet of the eyes)
But she is very soft spoken and gentle, unlike the PRC MILFs.

RTM? Is I want a change from PRCs or XMMs once in a while I guess
Old 17-05-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Which xiao mi are you referring to? The nuru one? The last I know of was mili. Did her room mate change again?
Still Mili
Old 17-05-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/le-tong-massage/

Anyone try before? Is she above 30? Seems abit too good to be true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1