The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesandcream View Post
Went back recently to look for Shuang Shuang after spending a few months in dome 1, still the same feel as when I first visited her
She gives me the KTV girl vibe and was constantly making sure I was comfortable. Not much change in terms of looks, WYSIWYG. She claims she has gain some weight but I really can't see or feel it.
Hugged me and moaned in my ears during HJ while I squeezed and zhut her nnp, boob lovers stay away, I prefer small perky boobs
Do note she's still a vanilla ML so manage your expectations.

Also tried Emily, she was quite confident about her massage skills which gave me high hopes. But as the saying goes, 期望越高 失望越大
Pic wise IMHO need to discount also so I doubt I'll rtm as there's nothing that attracts me to go back.
Emily RTC this morning already. Guess we are expecting an exodus of the older batch of MLs who are returning home for CNY. Let us look forward to the arrival of newer, younger, prettier and hopefully better Svcs (fingers cross) MLs to give all our bros a jolly good time!
Old 27-10-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJtryouts View Post
Bros, able to recommend any girls to help me get into database. I've tried a few girls but i still seem to not be in there. Pls pm or reply. Thanks in advance
did u ask them to help add ur number in after the session? some of them may not bother to do so unless you ask specifically.
Old 27-10-2022, 07:50 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooptato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-coco/

My first exp at condo loc as I'm trying to get my nr into the database, so tried my luck at new MLs.

Looks discount 30%-40% from photos, but claims if she has make up it will look the same (lol). She asked me if she looked the same as photos so she also know the photos not accurate at all.

Massage soso but back stepping was decent.
Sensual was decent with licking all over the body, other than that nothing special.

I value a nice massage but it was unsatisfactory so won't RTM.
U value nice massage and u find all these half fxuk massage girls? U ok anot?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cress View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-xiao-ai/

Face: 9/10 (close to what you can see in pic) very gum me. Pretty.
Massage: 2/10 (not experienced. Was a florist back home)
Sensual: 1/10 (light licking and kissing of MY nips)
Boobs: soft, big B (enhanced) small pointy nips.
Body: 6/10 tight, no visible fats, small fleshy ass
Hj: 2/10 (no fancy moves, just tugging)

Cannot zhut, cannot kiss. Skirt on, cannot reach inside. Only top off and can fondle boobs and nips. Honestly, no reason to go

Thanks for the detailed intel. Actually had her on my radar, but apart from a pretty face , everything else seems to be well below standards.

Sounds like it's an underwhelming session. One if those MLs that begins with happy expectations, then ends with that feeling of nothingness, disappointment, and worse, regrets.

I'll skip, many better ones around.
Old 27-10-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
never tried Dora but Xiao Ai is cute. And very shy haha

edit: just noticed got 2 Xiao Ai. Referring to the "love" one
I visited Xiao Ai a few times already. Trying hard to persuade her to offer more services and open up. Suggested that she go FN. Maybe bros here can help 'persuade' her together.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-ai-massage/
Old 27-10-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Thanks for sharing, bro.

A few years ago, I was scheduled to meet the playful AP, Momo, late one Friday night at her RV apt. There was a police car with flashing lights downstairs. As I was her regular, I just went upstairs and we proceeded with the session, with the flashing red/blue lights from the police car constantly visible through the openings between the curtains. It was quite kinky.

After the session, we watched a few drunk chaps being handled by the police, while standing at her third-floor apt.’s tiny balcony (or in reality, a planter area) when we had a post-session smoke and drink.
Speak of the devil. Is AP Momo Back? Check her WC moment now. Today start work. Central location. Still settling down.

Disclaimer: Too many MLs in my WC contact list and too many MLs sharing same names. Any bros can verify? Was it the AP Momo last time? LOL. Need a better system to tag their WC properly for future uses.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 27-10-2022 at 11:07 AM.
Old 27-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by msig View Post
I visited Xiao Ai a few times already. Trying hard to persuade her to offer more services and open up. Suggested that she go FN. Maybe bros here can help 'persuade' her together.

Why should people spend their money to visit her to persuade her? She will know what needs to be done if nobody goes to her, they are not stupid. That’s like going to a restaurant with subpar food and continuing to visit it in hope it will improve

There are other pretty faces around that deserves our moolah, that’s besides my opinion that she is at max a 7/10

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 27-10-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiebae View Post
Hi any kind bros can PM me LinLin and JingJing WeChat? I just came back to this ML scene. Want to try what you guys recommended.
Below link is the 2 girls please!
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/jingjing-massage/

Why are you asking for Wechat contact?
You are suppose to text them with the given phone number in their ad?
Old 27-10-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Speak of the devil. Is AP Momo Back? Check her WC moment now. Today start work. Central location. Still settling down.

Disclaimer: Too many MLs in my WC contact list and too many MLs sharing same names. Any bros can verify? Was it the AP Momo last time? LOL. Need a better system to tag their WC properly for future uses.
Which AP Momo are you referring to? RV one?
If I recall correctly she was caught back then so unlikely she can ever come back.
Old 27-10-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Which AP Momo are you referring to? RV one?
If I recall correctly she was caught back then so unlikely she can ever come back.
Been so long that I can’t recalled which is her WC already.
Plus I don’t have habit to save the conversation history.
But the WC name is Momo and the last saved address is in river valley although I recalled the AP Momo stayed at the corner of Mohd Sultan. If my memory serves me well.

Maybe just another ML that has the same name and stayed in the same area. Just like there is two Kiki two Xuanxuan
Old 27-10-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Been so long that I can’t recalled which is her WC already.
Plus I don’t have habit to save the conversation history.
But the WC name is Momo and the last saved address is in river valley although I recalled the AP Momo stayed at the corner of Mohd Sultan. If my memory serves me well.

Maybe just another ML that has the same name and stayed in the same area. Just like there is two Kiki two Xuanxuan
yea I doubt is the famous RV FN chio one.
The last moment I saw from her she is back at Qingdao.
Old 27-10-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/

haven't posted any MR for a long while just silent reading and playing. read some pros and cons MR on this angelbaby so though to give my 2 cent worth

she is pretty new in sg maybe 3 weeks or so hence feel less commercial or damn good acting in words of some sour.

looks prob a 7/10 more milfy style though she claims to be below 30. not for syt lovers i guess

sexy dressing but not exactly for boobs lovers. as many have said it is a boob job but i can live with it.

massage is good, effort 10/10 though some parts need to be told eg head massage i can feel the abrasion of my hair is ouch......

hj is amateurish just pure up down. Give some pointers so hopefully will get better

not a time watcher but the standard 1 hand special while answering messages. As long not too drastic i can live with it too.

Downside though not her fault, is seriously some idiot chiongsters who call because cannot wait cannot message and interrupt other people session. Spare a thought for others la u dont want to be lying there naked enjoying the process then someone call and talk loudly

u do massage ah what time got slot ok i call u later

nabeh....

all in all i think is a RTM, her character grows on me like a good friend chatting

YMMV

cheers all have fun and stay safe
Old 27-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

Tried the Ang Pai introduced by bros here, and this is my personal preference (order: highest to lowest)

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xuanxuan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jingjing-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kk-massage/

Location: KK (interesting), XX & JJ (decent), LL (G area but moving soon)

Looks: XX (cute & bubbly - 90% as pic), LL (sluty mistress look I like - 80% as pic), JJ (exotic look - 70%), KK (makeup abit thick - 70%)

Massage: XX, KK, LL, JJ (not piano type and not time watcher, KK & LL cont the massage after the deed if have time left)

Foreplay: XX & LL (definitely knows how to use their weapon to wake yours), KK & JJ (abit SOP but still good)

Boobs: XX, LL, KK & JJ (all big at least C+ above but rating based on the amount of time I can play with haha)

HJ: XX & LL (uses different technique and not just rub up and down), KK & JJ (again a bit SOP)

GFE: XX (very fun & easy to talk with), LL (got sluty mistress feel, very naughty), KK (very courteous but not much talking), JJ (quiet cause mayb I went late in the night)

*disclaimer - hope this help and of cos up to individual chemistry with the ml. Stay safe and have fun! Cheers

Last edited by Virginhere; 27-10-2022 at 02:32 PM.
Old 27-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by msig View Post

From experience, FN no need top up and achieveable after a few returns (w chemistry, of course).
Old 27-10-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/

haven't posted any MR for a long while just silent reading and playing. read some pros and cons MR on this angelbaby so though to give my 2 cent worth

she is pretty new in sg maybe 3 weeks or so hence feel less commercial or damn good acting in words of some sour.

looks prob a 7/10 more milfy style though she claims to be below 30. not for syt lovers i guess

sexy dressing but not exactly for boobs lovers. as many have said it is a boob job but i can live with it.

massage is good, effort 10/10 though some parts need to be told eg head massage i can feel the abrasion of my hair is ouch......

hj is amateurish just pure up down. Give some pointers so hopefully will get better

all in all i think is a RTM, her character grows on me like a good friend chatting

YMMV

cheers all have fun and stay safe
Upz for ur MR effort. You must be much younger than her to find her milfy style She definitely looks around +-30. I must agree that her massage is very good, thats why most of her customers RTM quite fast.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1