The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
royston_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
help help.. URGENT

does it mean that when a person has STD mean he/she will be HIV positive??help... and wat r the chance like to be HIV negative
Old 07-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help help.. URGENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by royston_tan View Post
does it mean that when a person has STD mean he/she will be HIV positive??help... and wat r the chance like to be HIV negative
A person is only HIV positive if one the STDs that he/she has is HIV.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
royston_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wat do u mean?? i dont undrestand.. can u kindly explain
Old 10-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nuoyah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When one contracts an STD, it does not mean that he has HIV. Don't be too happy yet because there is a 15% chance that the person who gave you the STD is HIV positive. If this is the case, then good luck bro.

You need to go for testing at 3, 6 and 9 months interval to be sure. During this period, prepare to shave your head and be a monk i.e. abstain from sex otherwise when the results are out, you don't know who gave you what.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royston_tan View Post
wat do u mean?? i dont undrestand.. can u kindly explain
A person can be infected with

* Syphilis
* Genital herpes
* Human Papilloma virus
* Chlamydia
* Gonorrhea
* HTLV
* Chancroid
* Cytomegalovirus
* Molluscum contagiosum
* Pubic lice
* Scabies
* Trichomoniasis
* Bacterial vaginosis
* Granuloma inguinale
* Non-Specific Urethritis
* Hepatitis B

However, as long as he/she is not infected with HIV, he/she will return a negative HIV test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. royston_tan,

You need to be infected by a particular strain of virus known as the "Human Immunodeficiency Virus" or "HIV" in short, to be considered HIV positive.

Contracting other forms of STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections) as what Sammyboyfor listed, are not indicative of HIV.

I have no statistics or quantitative data to confirm Bro. nuoyah's assertion that someone infected with any form of STI has a 15% chance of being HIV+.

However, if you are infected with an STI, it may be because you have use inadequate protection or have not practised safer sex. If so, do get tested for STIs and HIV. HIV testing is only valid after a window (waiting) period of 3 months. Any number of tests done prior to that will never be considered conclusive.

However, if you tested negative at the 3rd month, there will then be no need for additional testing at the 6th or 9th month as suggested by Bro. nuoyah.

The advancement of present HIV Antibody tests (3rd/4th generation), are considered 99.9% accurate and does not need retesting (if true negatives), when all protocols have been met and followed. (Your doctor and laboratory will be certain about that!)

Read the thread in my signature for more information.

Stay safe, and you will be well!
Old 11-12-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
loveFL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good info.
Old 19-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: help help.. URGENT

Roystontan,

Let me repeat myself again, as long as you don't suck dicks, you won't get HIV! How many times, do I have to tell all the Singaporians!

How do you think, Magic Johnson got HIV? He sucked many #$@%*!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 08-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Roystontan,

Let me repeat myself again, as long as you don't suck dicks, you won't get HIV! How many times, do I have to tell all the Singaporians!

How do you think, Magic Johnson got HIV? He sucked many #$@%*!
erm.. i think you are way off here... HIV is not just confined to gays!!.. if you have unprotected sex with a woman (prostitute or otherwise), there is always a chance you will get infected.
Old 17-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: help help.. URGENT

Hello,

It sounds ugent! Did you suck dicks or poke someone's ass or let someone poke your ass? If your recent sexual incident is hetrosexual don't worry, it's not HIV or AIDs. Only monkeys and homos have +hivs.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1