The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 10-01-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumRainer View Post
I was actually quite dumbfounded to see her daughter coming in and my FWB immediately said "pay you 50 dollars for the plumbing pipe" I then acted to use my phone to check the payment.
FWB very experienced
Old 10-01-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
I agree with you Bro. In the family, I am the worse off. Even my dog has better priority than me in her life. 我连狗都不如。 🥲

My workplace all guys, want to find fate to get back meaning in life and romance also difficult, can only resort in hoping to find love and sex in apps. ☹️
Bro, thank you for replying me.
Bro, we need to find meaning to our life, no one is obliged in helping us. Many of us don't even know what we are looking for.
For married men like us who feel that we have lost the love we thought we found, question is, after spending so many years with the same spouses, are we really prepared to go back to be single and alone again? Unless it's death, otherwise, the families that have so much intertwined, can we really cut all ties?
If you were to find so called love or good sex with someone outside, what can you offer her? Other than perhaps some money and good sex? What if she asks you to divorce and marry her?
Even if she's married and seemingly decent MILF, what if she wants to divorce her hubby and asks the same of you?
Forget about finding love, if horny, just go GL, spend some money, most your mojo leaves your body, you will be less horny, but might be more empty as well.
Life ain't long, find something you might like, a sport, a hobby or whatever.
I have passed the age to be a raging, horny bull. I have stopped hoping to find love and good sex. With the money saved and better prevention for heartache, I can use them better elsewhere.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 10-01-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro, we need to find meaning to our life, no one is obliged in helping us. Many of us don't even know what we are looking for.
For married men like us who feel that we have lost the love we thought we found, question is, after spending so many years with the same spouses, are we really prepared to go back to be single and alone again? Unless it's death, otherwise, the families that have so much intertwined, can we really cut all ties?
If you were to find so called love or good sex with someone outside, what can you offer her? Other than perhaps some money and good sex? What if she asks you to divorce and marry her?
Even if she's married and seemingly decent MILF, what if she wants to divorce her hubby and asks the same of you?
Forget about finding love, if horny, just go GL, spend some money, most your mojo leaves your body, you will be less horny, but might be more empty as well.
Life ain't long, find something you might like, a sport, a hobby or whatever.
I have passed the age to be a raging, horny bull. I have stopped hoping to find love and good sex. With the money saved and better prevention for heartache, I can use them better elsewhere.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Bro, thank you for your sound advice.

You are right, not easy to find a decent milf who can give me love and moral support. Bros who have, are extremely lucky. Worse of all, works already sucks to the max, no MILFs to have motivation at work, only guys giving politics to climb on top of each other. ☹️
Old 10-01-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ingilein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it just has to be an attitude so that it fits. So I couldn't do it with more than one, but if you like it, why not?
Old 10-01-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Same here, my FB in office sometimes come braless and pantyless, will tease each other so badly that we are both horny. Then will go handicapped and fuck her doggie and CIP.

The though of my juice flowing down drives me crazy and sometimes will have another round after work before she goes home to be fucked by her hubby.

Her hubby wonders why she is so wet.
Old 10-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
Same here, my FB in office sometimes come braless and pantyless, will tease each other so badly that we are both horny. Then will go handicapped and fuck her doggie and CIP.

The though of my juice flowing down drives me crazy and sometimes will have another round after work before she goes home to be fucked by her hubby.

I know what you mean... have that round before going home and CIP, then she gets home and get her hubby to eat her pussy. Indirectly tasting my cum. Man... the thought when she text me telling me what she did.
Old 10-01-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Such hubbies are really dumb or maybe cannot taste the cum after kenna Covid.
Old 10-01-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingcong View Post
Did her daughter notice this plumber never bring tool box?
He did, zip type with one spanner and 2 ballbearings, keep after used.
Old 10-01-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
FWB very experienced
electrician and locksmith used before liao, so this time gotta use plumber

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 10-01-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More details bro. She chio? How u up her first time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post

Old 10-01-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

My go to policy not to hook up with colleagues. Ex colleagues is a whole other matter
Old 10-01-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
electrician and locksmith used before liao, so this time gotta use plumber

Air-con technician also a good vocation
Old 12-01-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ushkaka99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
A hookup from undertable. Neglected 33yo wife of a Scoot pilot. Good fun every husband flies for stayover trip.

Fake. It's Taiwan video uploaded on 85tube. Just saw it last week
Old 12-01-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB2vega View Post
Air-con technician also a good vocation
next time use... but gonna be another man liao

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-01-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushkaka99 View Post
Fake. It's Taiwan video uploaded on 85tube. Just saw it last week
Sic link leh..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1