The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nbboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ebony chicks at OT Ipanema

Hi all
Has anyone tried picking up those ebony/african ladies from Ipanema in Orchard Towers?
I saw one uber-hot one a few nights back in the pub, but she scooted off with some ang moh before i could approach her.
Anyone tried them before? Hows their service? Damage?
Old 12-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
seputural422 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ebony chicks at OT Ipanema

Sorry TS to hijack ur post here any bro can advice what abt those sleazy mp joint that are situated in OT what is the charges like saw 1 choI PRC on the same level as ipanema
Old 12-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
erectaurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ebony huh....they demand $300.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cherylcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
Mostly HIV Positive
Ebola would be more hardcore
Old 13-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nbboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seputural422 View Post
Sorry TS to hijack ur post here any bro can advice what abt those sleazy mp joint that are situated in OT what is the charges like saw 1 choI PRC on the same level as ipanema
Hi bro
No worries, i've been to one MP which had 2 PRC milfs in OT.
If i recall correctly, basic massage package is 45 or 65 bucks.
Top up 150 for full service, quite expensive and not worth it.
There is no shower facility in the MP.
The only plus point is that the PRC MILF is tall, hot, looks ultra slutty with big implanted tits. (Yah, i'm into that)

Anyway, an update on my adventure last night. Picked up the hot ebony WL which i had spotted the earlier night. She was wearing super tight white fashion leggings which made her ass look absolutely delectable.

As per bro erectauraus, she initially asked for 300. Tried to negotiate for 150, but only lowered it to 200. Went to a hotel in balestier for my first fuck with a proper black girl!

She truly had an amazing body; slim, petite, and toned. Nicely shaped B cup tits, and ohhh so smooth skin. And the ultimate highlight was the master piece that was her derriere. I've always fantasized about having a meaty piece of ebony ass on a small slim frame, and she was exactly it. Her rump was soooo round, sooooo juicy, and perfectly formed. The skin on it was flawless, and when she showered, watching the water flow all over her body and ass just made precum flow right out of my penis!

She's a really nice girl who speaks excellent english. Cheeky too; she knew i had an affinity towards her butt, so she did some sexy dances with her ass right in my face, and of course the essential lap dance!

Catbath commenced, which was pretty SOP. Surprisingly, she agreed to give mr a BBBJ, but tt was a poor effort on her part as she was clearly inexperienced. She then climbed on top of me and proceeded to cowgirl for what seemed loke eternity. It was great watching her toned body work some magic on my dick, all the while with my hands cupping her fantastic ass.

I then decided to take control, fucking her in missionary, spooning, then doggie. Finally switched to my favourite position aka the lazy doggie, where she laid down on her chest and i penetrated from behind in order to get a great view of my dick fucking that wonderful ass. It was a sight i won't forget in a hurry. Watching my cock slide in between her beautiful round ass cheeks, and deep into her pink pussy, goshhhh. I'm getting hard just thinking of it.

I eventually decided to have a bit more fun, so i ripped off the condom and placed my dick between her butt cheeks. I cupped her cheeks together and proceeded to thrust (tt's how great her ass was, it was almost enough to engulf my dick!) Pumped and pumped till i blew my load all over her ass and back; there is something truly kinky about seeing your white cum all over the tanned beautiful skin of an ebony hottie.

So that concludes my OT adventure. She is heading home really soon, but she'll be back in a few months time! Bros pls don't ask for contact; she won't entertain anyone other than guys in Ipanema.

Hope you enjoyed the read!
Old 13-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by erectaurus View Post
Ebony huh....they demand $300.
=======
ask them go back their own cuntry
Old 13-09-2013, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great sharing, nbboy. Feel like getting myself an ebony chick now.

Last edited by Bigthorn; 13-09-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1