The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It's coming CLOSER to this part of the World!!! Be Afraid! Be Very Afraid!!!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The rape culture is ARRIVING soon!

Lucky I fat, no one will rape me!:D

=====

Woman holidaying in Cameron Highlands raped by own countrymen

20130421_153637_rape.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network

Saturday, Oct 12, 2013

MALACCA - A Bangladeshi woman, holidaying in the Cameron Highlands with her lover, was allegedly raped by a group of her own countrymen while her boyfriend was held captive and beaten up.

The 22-year-old woman was allegedly abducted and assaulted by about 10 men

at a shack in a vegetable farm on Sunday.

The woman claimed the men took turns to rape her after they snatched her away from her boyfriend, who was beaten up and left in an unoccupied house.

"I screamed for help but no one could hear because the site was secluded. The men then started hitting me.

"It was a nightmarish experience. My life has been shattered by the merciless act of these men," sobbed the florist, who has been working in Malaysia for about a year in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

MIC legal aid bureau chief R. Thinalan said they were taking care of the Bangladeshi pair and would seek legal redress for them.

"We want see all the 10 men tried in our court," he said yesterday.

The couple sought treatment for multiple wounds at a private clinic in Bukit Bintang after arriving in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday and lodged their police reports at the Dang Wangi station the following day.

Police are investigating the case
Attached Images

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1