The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Hpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHpwbot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

So what is the going rate for ST (200-250?) and LT?
Old 22-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro if you go late nite like 3 plus about 200 LT that you need talk to the gal
Old 22-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

It really depends on your luck and negotiation skills too.

It is not very easy to fish for girls especially if you are the shy type and if you don't enjoy loud music and crowded places, this place doesn't really suit you.

I never had a LT in ipanema before though. I always try to negotiate for 2 shots instead. The deal was successful sometimes at $250 for 2 shots, 2 hours. My most successful one was a time with a Cambodian chick. She wore the most daring outfit in the whole pub. Basically just a piece of semi transparent lace cloth just enough to cover her D cup boobs. (She wore a jeans for her lower body).

Something like this: http://www.babydoll-lingerie.net/ima...3EduAFMnJt.jpg

I can see everyone including the girls are just ogling at her outrageously daring skimpy outfit.

She was quite "popular" there, constantly chatting up the Ang Mo guys. I observed for a while and wait until she was free. The Ang Mo guys are obviously not interested to go ST with her. They just want to get free butt pinching and flirt around. I approached and after exchanging pleasantries, I popped the question and told her what I was willing to pay maximum. Surprisingly, she agreed on the spot without thinking.

Got onto a taxi, headed for hotel 81 bencoolen and the rest was history. Had 2 shots and enjoyed it, although her boobs are obviously fake, she kept saying they are real because she worked out a lot. Oh and yes, she had six pack.
Old 22-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

It ture sometime depend on ur luck but most of them at least no butterfly or asking for Trips but the ratio there was 1guy to about 3 to 4 gal so it depend ur luck that day to get good n playful girl but mostly aiming ang mo
Old 22-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cres22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a great place to chill and relax. Decent live band and good if you just wanna people watch. Don't have to care about racial profiles because the general idea is "cash only matters". You can get any girl there if you can foot the initial asking price.

Stay later after 12 for cheaper rates if you want to try your luck. But girls there are smart too, they tend to hold firm for their rates. So far I see viets as the more attractive grp. And they always hang around in front of the smoking area. As a newbie I always hung out at the bar area to the right of entrance. Not a very good place to get human traffic. Just walk straight when you enter and hang by the center bar. You get more variety. I don't know about the scene recently. But I will surely head back when I got time. As a rule of thumb, just try to enjoy yourself.

Oh and if they seem to ignore you. Just approach them in a friendly manner. They'll respond politely. They really are afraid of undercover police.
Old 23-01-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

that why most of them aiming Ang mo as they think all local come there is under cover,
Old 23-01-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

I'm new to this place.
What is ST and LT?
Thank you.
Old 23-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

ST IS short time , LT is long time
Old 23-01-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the information, very helpful.
Old 23-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Thanks for the information, very helpful.
how about you bro any information of this
Old 24-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

This place have been around for 20 years.....I used to drink there in those days.Those days the gals there used to be thai,indo,mongolian,russian,spain....etc .Ihave try Russian b4,it depend s how you nego with them.certain days when business is bad you can get good rates.The one I try I only pay $80 at first she ask for $150 but I told her iam just coming for drink and never expect to take any girls out.After talking with her awhile the chemistry is there so she say she don't mind going with me at $80.That time they stay at strand hotel eventually we become friends I even go to their hotel rooms.One occasion I went up their rooms her Russian friends were sleeping and most of them naked...they are quiet friendly I talk to them and even touch one of her friend...in the end we have sex in another room.They have actually 2 rooms.From then I often go to their room to relax sit and chit chat with them but normally I order pizza or Kentucky for them to eat or top up their phonecard.Then on I normally pay $80-100 for sex with them.But those days are gone...haven been there for almost 15 years I was surprise the rate went up so high.I think the girls are smarter now also.Dont think can get this kind of lobang again.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Thanks for that infor , now there mostly are vitenamese and some thai , some africian and some pinay, mostly looking for ang mo as for local quite diffcult they will really wan to entertain
Old 24-01-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Thanks for that infor , now there mostly are vitenamese and some thai , some africian and some pinay, mostly looking for ang mo as for local quite diffcult they will really wan to entertain
These ladies know that Ang Mo is easy to charge higher rates.
Old 24-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to Ipanema last week, around 11.30pm Lots of action. Several sexy viet gals there.Opted for ST (2 shots) at $200.

BTW, any idea at what time the action starts? Any chance to get a FL there already in the early evening instead of late night?
Old 24-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

There is FL around but from what i know these are the want who looking mostly ang mo and want quickie so they can earn more normal will go later of nite like after 2 so can get lesser for ST
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1