The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-11-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tammy Galaxy/Kingdom

Just came back from an overseas trip, was looking for a suitable bonk in Dome 1. Tammy already has quite a lot of FRs, so decided to go for her.

After a few forgettable bonksbefode my trip, Tammy was quite a refreshing change. I won't go into details as what was written about her previously was all true. A prettier face with a body I like, quite petite, no tummy and natural boobs, although not for boob lovers, but good enough for me. What stood out for her was her service level, lengthy and sensual AR alternating between gentle flicks and aggressive rimming, and more pattern then badminton bbbj. Throw in a good strong massage in between shots, for that price point is a no brainer. Definitely going to rtf if she's still around next week.
Old 17-11-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Asyveth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=908043
Cee from Club Friday

Looks: 9. SYT remind me of my poly GF. Cute smile, with braces.
Body: 9. Slim and smooth skin.
Boobs: Small, not for boob lovers. But perky nips to play with.
BBBJ: 10. Very skilled, can tell she enjoys it. Did for very long and no complains. Best is her no hand DT
Pussy: 9. Clean shaven, and super wet. Could feel the wetness drip down my balls...
FJ: 9. Very accommodating. Tried many positions but definitely try cowgirl... super shiok.
GFE: 9. Super friendly but minor translation needed. She did her best and was very entertaining.
RTF: Yes yes yes
Old 17-11-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unleashme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Salt (5pm 17/11) - Loverfortress

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=907841

First time writing FR as promised for Salt

Okt: quick response on my queries & prompt arrangement. No bait and switch. Photos looks close to person, not much edit.

Looks: In my own opinion, she looks pretty and doesn't look like 32yo to me.

Kiss and hug me before shower together and i know i am in for good.

Boobs: This one i like the best, big natural C, soft to touch, no sag. Rasin type nice to zhut.

Body: Just nice for her height. Neither plump or skinny. Curvy body

French: just more to kissing

Bbbj: sensual, occassional DT

FJ: Good rider for cowgirl, she will take the lead. Nice fingering and painting her wet pussy, no smell. High GFE, will cuddle with you in between shot. Bubbly and cheerful gal, will joke with you and make sure you feel comfortable throughout the session.

RTF: Yes if got the time & $$ again. Heard she going back around 26th. Support her before left.
Old 17-11-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kiss918slut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR: Mena - Lust

Face 9.5/10: About 95% of pic. Very Pretty and slightly tanned.
Body: 10/10: Slim
Boobs: 10/10: D-cup and soft.
FJ: 9/10 : A bit shy but great service
Frenching 9/10: A bit shy on Frenching
BBBJ 10/10: Almost want to cum on her.
GFE 9/10: Not much English, very bubbly character.
Old 17-11-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
masterplayful is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Noomnim (Rollypolyman):

Looks: 9/10 very pretty! A little unlike the picture but not any less pretty!

Body: 9/10 Hourglass! She goes to the gym, so expect a firm body! Boobs manmade but looks awesome.

BBBJ: 10/10 she goes slow and gentle, not the fast and furious type, but she takes her time and doesn't rush it.. before u know it you cannot take it liao..

FJ: 10/10 she's super accommodating to any positions! When she ride you with those melons, good luck

RTF: definitely! Please treat her gently and with respect.. Go while she's still around!
Old 17-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=907944

Stable: GENTALMENSCLUB24
Name : Bella
Date : 2022 Nov 17
Shave : Yes
French : more to kissing
English : Good no need google translator
Looks : 8/10 is her
Body : 8/10 as advertised tight no fat
Boobs : Enchanced good feel
CIM : 0/10 didn't request
DT : 0/10 didn't request normal BJ
AR : not into it
AJ : not into it
Service : 8/10
Overall : 9/10

ADDITIONAL REMARKS
Please read with a YMMV mindset
How do I put it, consider myself a season chongster but this girl either she is a good actress or she know the game well very well, know when to be Subversive when to be Firm, Service me well so why 8 she prefer to bath by herself, can take pumping but not for long as she cllaim due to my size (more to width) & endurance (timing longer than most show me timing) but still she endure when she have to knowing I am coming during wash up then realise eye ball are Red in color

Her English is good enough for a conversation convince me to believe what she & other FLs has told me all along didn't believe it now I do

Professional with a Personal Touch, no awkward moment. feel at ease, anyway she like to be in control RTF material
Old 17-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
ipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Perci from gentleman club

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Perci
Date: 17 Nov
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: 0/10
DT: 0/10
AR: 0/10
AJ: 0/10

Service: 9/10
Overall : 8/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻

She’s actually petite and quite cute
Old 17-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tenangarden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starting on a new journey chionging..

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=sierra

Sierra - Lust

Look: gnd vibe, very attractive like supermodel

Body: 9/10 she is very quite tall ard 1.6~ . Almost going to reach my height if add a few more cm. Her figure nice got natural soft boobs. Natural always the best can squeeze hard hard. Nice to suck on.

Frenching: 10/10 slow passionate kisses then slowly escalated from there she know how to slowly build up the feel.

BBBJ: rub my cock with her saliva very shiok. Wet and fast. Tongue action alot. Keep licking my head like lollipop.

FJ: 9/10 love the expressions she shows when bonking her, can tell she is really enjoy it not fake one..

GFE: GFE on point.

RTF: need to rob the bank soon .
Old 17-11-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
vogekes807 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvogekes807 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://t.me/+l7T3WDTNmx4yYjk9

Saw a new gem posted on telegram caught my attention this morning quickly get a slot.

OKT Friendly as always. Suggest me a nice perfect girl. And clear instructions to the place.

Shower Bathroom Big Enough to fit both of us in. Action also continue insider.

Frenching long lost lover kind, good and experience kisser

BBBJ this is where she shines. Non stop for 10+ minutes.

FJ very tight and accommodate with different position and the look from her when you bonk her is priceless. The moan is an instant turn on as well.

GFE no awkwardness or shy, easy going and polite lady.

RTF confirmed!

Overall RTF material.

Please take good care of this gem

Old 17-11-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanderek View Post
ThePimp

Foursome tarma
Aom, Nadia and one more forgot the name

Most fuckedup sessions ever, book $600 2s 90mins.

Went in and upon paying, all 3 kept asking for tips say havent eat and all. $600 i wont tip beforehand

The place private but the bathroom is smaller than first world genting, and no shower head, only one shower hose, whole place smell of mothballs.

The session was shit, one girl blow another 2 girls lick few seconds nipple then talk cock and all, just sit and watch, then after the fucked up bbbj, cap me and one came up to fuck, after 2 mins ask me to fuck her, nbccb i pay to get such shit service, then i say no, another said then ok u change and go home, i really did stand up and leave, fucked up shit.

The girls are nothing like the photos lah, so all those bros who gave good reviews, be steady la, give fake reviews for what, fucking disappointed.

Limpeh can forget the few hundred BUT i will never allow myself to have a bad fuck.

Pui.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 17-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR for MINT @ CLUB FRIDAY

Listing: https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=908042

Was continuing my November bonking spree and decided to try out girls from CLUB FRIDAY.

Texted OKT and was torn btw Violet & Mint but saw that she had "Probably needs no introduction" status so decided to go ahead. Its either I made a mistake and fell for good marketing or I'm about to luck out.

Now for ratings:

OKT: 10/10
Prompt & Responsive. Pleasure to do business with and no complaints. Answered all my questions even though some were rather trivial like what kind of condoms were standard issue.

Suggestion to all stable OKTS to issue 0.02 thin Okamoto like condoms as a DEFAULT.

This will increases operating costs but the customer satisfaction will be so much better. Hell, to cover your costs you can increase the booking price by $10 and I'm sure most Bros will be happy to pay more but i digress..

G area and not the best location to be honest. Bros who dont drive will find it abit of a hassle to get there through public transport as its a 15-20 min walk to the nearest MRT.

Suggest Bros to cab there instead and those who drive, well lets just say this shouldnt be much of an issue for you.

As for the premises, honestly this was 1 of the worser ones. The place was quite rundown and the bed was realllllly bad. You could literally feel the spring coils on you butt when you sat on it. The bed also creaks really loud when you are fucking.

The saving grace is that the room is neat and clean and so is the toilet.

For Bros who dont care about the place but more on the fucking, this wont be an issue for you at all.

Face: 8/10
85% similiar to the photos. 27 years of age and she has attractive features and I like her eyes.

I would say she is probably 20% fairer than the average thai.

Most Bros will find her attractive and rate her 7-8 here.

Body: 7/10
Petite & slim lady (around 1.5M tall maybe) with natural B cup boobs.

She also has great skin but Bros who are boob lovers might want to pass on her. I gave lesser points here as I'm a sucker for big boobs.

Shaven pussy with hairs trimmed down short below. No foul smell detected and Oyster lovers out there will relish this.

Bros who like to carry ladies and fuck will also love her size as she is petite.

BBBJ: 9/10
Versus the average blowjob, she spent quite abit of time licking my balls and shaft which i really enjoyed and it definitely turned me on more.

I could tell she was really experienced in this but then again this was only her 3rd or 4th day, so fatigue might not have set in yet which possibly explains why she put in more effort!

FJ: 9/10
What differentiates her from other ladies is that she is SUPER into frenching.

She wont initiate it but if you do, trust me it will be non-stop. Obviously, your mileage may vary here but in my experience, this is what you book MINT for.

She will french you nonstop until you feel like saliva is overflowing in your mouth.

Her pussy was tight and wet and I came after rotating through my usual 4 positions: Cowgirl, Sideways, Missionary & Doggy.

GFE:9/10
Heres what differentiates her from other FL - Her command of english is probably 1 of the best I've ever encountered among Thai FLs in my bonking journey.

Apparently she was a Law Major in university back in Bangkok and I was surprised why would a legal undergrad work in this line

You will have no issue with communication here as she understood me 90% and i could understand everything she said. BIG PLUS points here.

She comes off a little cold & gives off a "I'm a Cool Bitch" vibe at the start but she warms up pretty quickly.

I also learnt Thai corporate law salaries are shit versus the costs of living in Bangkok so that explains why she is in this line

RTF: Like Yes
While there are too Many choices out there, MINT is really something special you dont encounter very often.

While she does not have the best body or looks, the other aspects like her ability to communicate differentiates her amongst the competition.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 29-11-2022 at 02:33 AM.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Bob8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yingying from lust365

Looks: 7. syt with unsophisticated and natural look, pleasing personality with beautiful smile
Body : 8. short slim. The nicest surprise is a pair of lovely suckable b+ cup breasts
Fj : 9. eager to please, non-commercial feel, low mileage/tight pussy. Best position is doggie while fondling her breast/nipples as she moans softly
Rtf : likely if got discount : )
Old 18-11-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
will963 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for First (Club Friday):

OKT: quite good. prompt reply & hassle-free communication

Looks: 7.5/10 quite a pretty gal! a little amazed when she opened the door for me!

Body: 9/10 slim n soft body, well maintained skin, natural B+ cup boobs, and 2 straight and relatively long legs!

BJ: didn't try as I'm not a big fan of this

FJ: 9/10 the highlight was her moan, that turned me super on

Overall: 9/10 super awesome experience!

RTF: yes!
Old 18-11-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 15
siamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud of

Amelia from Poseidon

Looks: 8 Not really like her photos, but won't reject kind. She has the usual Thai tan, unlike the filtered photos which show that she is fair.

Body: 9 slim and quite hour glass shape. Natural boobs, probably a small B cup

French: managed to tongue fights vigorously during the deed. Probably she was enjoying the sex as much as I do and she just initiated to french

BBBJ: 8 Decent effort

FJ: 9.5 Amelia seems to enjoy the session as much as I do. Accomodating me in flipping her from missionary to Doggy and then to prone bone. When you rubbed her clit during doggy, she just gets wetter

GFE: 10/10 Amelia is able to speak decent English so you can enjoy conversation with her. She maintains her smile from the moment I see her till I left the place. Not a time watcher. Exchange contacts and looking forward for her to bring me along to Thong Lor for some fun
Old 18-11-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
will963 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for First (Club Friday):

OKT: quite good. prompt reply & hassle-free communication

Looks: 7.5/10 quite a pretty gal! A little amazed when she opened the door for me!

Body: 9/10 slim n soft body, well maintained skin, natural B+ cup boobs, and 2 straight n relatively long legs!

BJ: didn't try as I'm not a big fan of this

FJ: 9/10 the highlight was her moan, that turned me super on

overall: 9/10 super awesome experience!

RTF: yes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1