The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
totally agree with you. If he really loves her, how can he accept the fact that she's having sex with others just for thr lust?
Twisted is the right word.
Maybe he thought it was going to be an open relationship like what he had with Ann?

Maybe he is struggling to accept it but is not showing it.

He seems to believe his sole existence is to make others happy.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 15-02-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
The story is almost "live" mode now, so we have to be more patient.
Mark has his work/life and to write so much on the forum is not easy.
But I am sure he knows he has lots of supporters here who sincerely wish him well.

I always felt relationship is an emotional thing and he should go with what he feels for the person (Jasmine).
The tricky part is if he really knows his own feelings? Or is Jasmine just the next best alternative at this moment?
I think he doesn't really know what he wants. But Jasmine is the comfortable choice based on how he feels when he's with her, aside from fucking Darren.

I probably should catch up with Darren one of these days. Haha.

Old 15-02-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should really consider your relationship with Jasmine and all.

The effort you put in (emotionally) does not seem to have any relationship with Jasmine at all. She already open her house for you to stay and take initiate to express her love to you. If you really love her, you need to put more effort on woo-ing jasmine.

Likewise, I don't understand why you don't defend yourself against Jasmine's husband? Do you felt guilty?

I wonder whether yesterday you take any initiative to date Jasmine or not. I hope you do.
Old 15-02-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Maybe he thought it was going to be an open relationship like what he had with Ann?

Maybe he is struggling to accept it but is not showing it.

He seems to believe his sole existence is to make others happy.
What's open relationship? Non exclusive? TS is really screw up when come to relationship. If he really wants to have the so called open relationship, then learn not to be affected by the likes of Ann or even Jasmine when the latter still has other flings. I didn't really feel that Jasmine loves him, she's still more like using him like a dildo and he's alright alright with that.
Old 15-02-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
What's open relationship? Non exclusive? TS is really screw up when come to relationship. If he really wants to have the so called open relationship, then learn not to be affected by the likes of Ann or even Jasmine when the latter still has other flings. I didn't really feel that Jasmine loves him, she's still more like using him like a dildo and he's alright alright with that.
To my knowledge it means non-exclusive. Maybe someone else has a better definition.

I think he cannot accept it that's why he's struggling. Probably doesn't know how to react or act when faced with such situations.

But he's too accommodating to requests. Maybe that's why keeps getting taken advantage.

Old 15-02-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
To my knowledge it means non-exclusive. Maybe someone else has a better definition.

I think he cannot accept it that's why he's struggling. Probably doesn't know how to react or act when faced with such situations.

But he's too accommodating to requests. Maybe that's why keeps getting taken advantage.

Exactly bro, can also feel that from his writing that he is wanting a more exclusive relationship. But somehow or rather, he still can accept her riding another dick or can he?

To me, being exclusive is by default when both party feels that they love each other. They dun have to sign the agreement like what property agents do to be "official"
Old 15-02-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Exactly bro, can also feel that from his writing that he is wanting a more exclusive relationship. But somehow or rather, he still can accept her riding another dick or can he?

To me, being exclusive is by default when both party feels that they love each other. They dun have to sign the agreement like what property agents do to be "official"
Perhaps that's the strength of his feelings for her that he's able to accept what she's doing to a certain extent?

Who knows what he's thinking.

I guess I'll ask Darren to introduce me to Jasmine and see what she wants. Lol.

Old 15-02-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Bro shrouded, dun mind us alright? Dun feel offended. Just stating our views. We only know what u write, actual feelings are hard to put down in words.

Please continue your update.

I'm sure bro EOS is joking about meeting jasmine hahahaha.
Old 15-02-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro shrouded, dun mind us alright? Dun feel offended. Just stating our views. We only know what u write, actual feelings are hard to put down in words.

Hahahaha. Half-joking only. I am going to meet Darren one day. Haven't caught up with him since before Covid.

I just want to see what makes this lady so special.

Old 15-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Monday was a normal day in the office.

We went about our usual tasks after the morning meeting.

Jasmine and I had lunch at the hawker centre. After lunch we walked back to the office when she suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the shophouses.

J: Follow me.

I wondered what was going on.

We walked quickly along the shophouses.

Me: What's going on?

J: I saw Alan.

Me: Are you sure?

J: Yes.

Me: Where are we going?

J: Not back by that way obviously.

Me: Are you afraid?

J: Are you?

Me: No?

J: Avoiding conflict the.

Me: If he touches you he'll be in trouble. I'm sure he knows that.

J: I'm not worried about me. You're the one who can't defend himself. And willingly gets beaten up.

Me: I just don't want trouble.

J: You're being stupid. What if he isn't alone? What if he's armed?

I recalled getting ambushed by Ann's husband years ago. But it happened at night, in a quiet place. Surely Alan wouldn't dare to try something in broad daylight, during lunch time, in a crowded place?

Me: Is he?

J: Is he what?

Me: Not alone and armed.

J: How would I know? But I don't intend to find out.

We practically traversed the entire row of shop houses, and ended up near the interim hawker centre.

Me: Now what?

Jasmine looked over her shoulder.

J: Shit.

I turned and saw what looked like Alan, and 2 other guys beside him. They seemed to be with him. They weren't running, but walking at a faster than usual pace towards us.

Me: You sure that's him?

J: You sure you're not blind?

Me: It looks like him.

She pulled me into the MRT.

Me: Erm. How does this help?

J: The police?

Me: You mean transit security?

J: Those people with guns la.

Me: I'm sure it's not that serious.

J: Who knows.

Me: How exactly are we heading back to the office this way?

J: Trust me.

We exited on the other side of the road. I couldn't tell if he had entered the station or not, but we hurried back down towards the general direction of the office.

Me: You know he can always go to the office and make a scene right.

J: He can, but the police will come.

We managed to get back to the office without encountering Alan again.

Shirlyn had also just returned from lunch.

S: You two look like you've just had a workout.

J: Sorry. We were avoiding my ex-husband.

I wondered why Jasmine was being so forthcoming with her.

S: Oh. Sorry to hear that. Are you ok?

J: Actually he got beaten up last week.

She pointed at me.

S: What???

Me: I'm fine.

J: He's a pussy.

S: Oh. Well, I guess he is pretty out of shape.

And now somehow they decided to gang up on me.

Cheryl appeared out of nowhere.

C: Who's a pussy?

J: Mark.

C: Is he?

She related the whole story again.

C: Oh no. Should we be worried? What if he comes here?

J: I'm not worried. For myself. It's just this pussy that I'm worried about.

C: Eh wait. I just realized something.

J: Ya la. I'm seeing him ok? Don't ask anymore.

C: I knew it! And he still said nothing was going on. Liar.

S: He was protecting her.

This was another time I felt like I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. But at least Jasmine came clean about us. That was a good sign I guess. I suppose it meant she was serious about our future, if we even had one together.

I excused myself to go to the washroom, leaving the three girls to gossip about me.

I was washing my hands when the door opened and three guys came in.

A: Mark you son of a bitch.

Me: Fuck.
Old 15-02-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:

It's cool. My story has been controversial since I started it.

And yes, it's very hard to express the feelings. I'm naturally not very possessive, and as most of you know already, pretty wishy-washy. I just go with the flow.

Anyway if EoS is meeting Darren, maybe he can ask him if Jasmine is still sleeping with him. I'm confident the answer is no.

Maybe he'll get introduced to Alicia and Felicia.
Old 15-02-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, I would like an exclusive relationship. But that isn't something she wants now I think.

To be honest, Shirlyn had a chance. But the second she said she'll just be with me until Jasmine sorts out her issues kind of broke the deal. I felt that she wasn't really serious after all, and only wanted me for the physical relationship I think. But, I could be wrong, she is probably just as non-possessive and wishy-washy as me.
Old 15-02-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro, I agree I'm very screwed up. I've been screwed up since Isabelle left me when I was still in the army. Then Ann came along and changed my mindset. I guess there's still part of me that wishes I was back in the old days.
Old 15-02-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asean12345 View Post
You should really consider your relationship with Jasmine and all.

The effort you put in (emotionally) does not seem to have any relationship with Jasmine at all. She already open her house for you to stay and take initiate to express her love to you. If you really love her, you need to put more effort on woo-ing jasmine.

Likewise, I don't understand why you don't defend yourself against Jasmine's husband? Do you felt guilty?

I wonder whether yesterday you take any initiative to date Jasmine or not. I hope you do.
I seriously think you're misreading Jasmine's intentions.

But you're right, I need to put in more effort, and I'll woo her when the time is right. Now isn't the right time.

And why didn't I defend myself? Part of me is guilty, but it's not just that. I don't want to invite unnecessary trouble by fighting back. I think most martial arts teach you to avoid fighting unless really necessary. Besides... He didn't really hurt me. Yet.
Old 16-02-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tiutiutiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro @Shrouded, were you by any chance at Chinatown point earlier today during lunch? I happen to see a group that somehow fits the description
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1