The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Saw my nick being mentioned by bro EoS. The ladies were spoilt by Mark. They actually thought all men are the same, equally obliging and free like Mark.
What bro EoS said I agree, at the rate Mark and Has are going, they will be like Nat and her big dick hubby. Then what's the point of getting married? Just be in the swinger club, more straightforward.
Mark's company indeed is weird. Some men might be dying to join, thinking there are plenty of free pussies lining up. However, shitting in the same backyard is bad, shitting in various corner of it, with different counterparts is worst.
It's because Shrouded and the ladies haven't experienced shit hits the ceiling fan, and currently it's still fresh, exciting, even thrilling for them. Only time can tell and teach us a lesson some things are best left at "to-do-list".

Once you are a "been there, done that" person, I wouldn't want the rollarcoaster ride again.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 21-07-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Mark does indeed have the stamina to write for this long, coming 9 years and still writing.

I lost the motivation to write my fiction stories, and even my mainstream projects were all put on hold when work in real life started to get busy.
Very true, bro. I had actually written a draft of my first story to share here, but sometimes life just gets in the way and I couldn't continue.

Hopefully I can use Bro Shrouded as my inspiration and post my first story. He really is like an energizer bunny that just keeps going!

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 22-07-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
It's because Shrouded and the ladies haven't experienced shit hits the ceiling fan, and currently it's still fresh, exciting, even thrilling for them. Only time can tell and teach us a lesson some things are best left at "to-do-list".

Once you are a "been there, done that" person, I wouldn't want the rollarcoaster ride again.
That's true. Certain things are best to be left in the to do list or while we sleep and dream at night.
If having muliiple FB sounds fun, and if what Jas said is true, once her last marriage is legally over and she contemplates to be serious with Mark and want him to totally stop with all the FB, it's like asking someone who's on drugs for quite a while to suddenly stop altogether, ain't sure if he can accept the withdrawal syndrome.
Also, if recall correctly, Mark was initially so certain he only wanted to be with Jas, though he seemed to give in to other ladies to please Jas and them, this will backfire. This is already happening now. Just that Jas wasn't having male FB but female ones. What will stop her from finding male ones? Let me play the devil's advocate, bro EoS were to give in to Shirlyn, and the other ladies come to know of it and join in, will Jas not join? Assuming bro EoS is as legendary as what the ladies think.
There's a good chance Mark will end up with nobody.
Old 22-07-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
I won't la. Not interested in them.
Bro, you need not be interested in them, when they start to hear about legendary acts with the rest, these ladies will be curious to find out, I bet Jas will not say no, then you oblige.
Your little black book will have a few more names.
P/s were you also not interested in Ann's daughters? Then what happened? Just admit it, you do not know your own dark side enough, or just pretend to be Saint lor.
Old 22-07-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's true. Certain things are best to be left in the to do list or while we sleep and dream at night.
If having muliiple FB sounds fun, and if what Jas said is true, once her last marriage is legally over and she contemplates to be serious with Mark and want him to totally stop with all the FB, it's like asking someone who's on drugs for quite a while to suddenly stop altogether, ain't sure if he can accept the withdrawal syndrome.
Also, if recall correctly, Mark was initially so certain he only wanted to be with Jas, though he seemed to give in to other ladies to please Jas and them, this will backfire. This is already happening now. Just that Jas wasn't having male FB but female ones. What will stop her from finding male ones? Let me play the devil's advocate, bro EoS were to give in to Shirlyn, and the other ladies come to know of it and join in, will Jas not join? Assuming bro EoS is as legendary as what the ladies think.
There's a good chance Mark will end up with nobody.
Hardly legendary, even if I was, they are not going to experience it. But I do agree that Mark may end up with nobody if he does not sort this out with Jasmine

Quote:
Bro, you need not be interested in them, when they start to hear about legendary acts with the rest, these ladies will be curious to find out, I bet Jas will not say no, then you oblige.
Your little black book will have a few more names.
P/s were you also not interested in Ann's daughters? Then what happened? Just admit it, you do not know your own dark side enough, or just pretend to be Saint lor.
Everyone has a dark side. I think Mark has not embraced his yet. When or if he does, I think everyone in his company would have had a piece of him, and probably some in the clinic he is currently working at as well.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 22-07-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hardly legendary, even if I was, they are not going to experience it. But I do agree that Mark may end up with nobody if he does not sort this out with Jasmine

Everyone has a dark side. I think Mark has not embraced his yet. When or if he does, I think everyone in his company would have had a piece of him, and probably some in the clinic he is currently working at as well.
Bro, legendary, most of the time, is a myth. Also, it's not to be self declare but given by others. The more the ladies can't get their hands on you, the more they will be curious. Anyway, I am quite sure you can succeed in not satisfying their curiosity.
Mark and you combine is the name of a green tea brand, heaven and earth, 天与地,one is yes to everyone while the other is no to everyone.
Old 22-07-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, legendary, most of the time, is a myth. Also, it's not to be self declare but given by others. The more the ladies can't get their hands on you, the more they will be curious. Anyway, I am quite sure you can succeed in not satisfying their curiosity.
Mark and you combine is the name of a green tea brand, heaven and earth, 天与地,one is yes to everyone while the other is no to everyone.
Haha. Yes, definitely a myth.

I am also quite sure I will not satisfy their curiosity.

Old 22-07-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. Yes, definitely a myth.

I am also quite sure I will not satisfy their curiosity.
Bro, if you have been keeping your little Joe in your boxer since you got married, I would suggest you keep it in. These ladies are more like swingers, except that the ratio of men is far too few.
If the term It's complicated is used commonly in Facebook, the one Mark has should be TMD SIBEI COMPLICATED. 🤔
Old 22-07-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, if you have been keeping your little Joe in your boxer since you got married, I would suggest you keep it in. These ladies are more like swingers, except that the ratio of men is far too few.
If the term It's complicated is used commonly in Facebook, the one Mark has should be TMD SIBEI COMPLICATED. 🤔
Super complicated indeed. But I thought swingers had to be married to someone else. Other than Darren and Nat, the rest do not really fall into that category.

Anyway, eagerly awaiting some updates as it is Friday.

Old 23-07-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!

Camping for more
Old 23-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Super complicated indeed. But I thought swingers had to be married to someone else. Other than Darren and Nat, the rest do not really fall into that category.

Anyway, eagerly awaiting some updates as it is Friday.
Haha, I ain't sure if there's an equivalent for singles who swop partners, so, conveniently called that swingers.
Ya, let's see if bro Mark sends some updates. In fact, to spice up the story is to have the ladies in his story to come in to provide their side of the story. That will be fun.
Old 25-07-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
What else are you reading sis? I'll take a look as well. Need a break from writing my story and the current job situation. Going mad soon.
Bro, take your time. We all waiting patiently. After all, your story already cross so many years.

Coming to 10 years.
Old 25-07-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
faketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think there are just too many inputs from everyone. Mark is the only person here with such a unique position and i think all these inputs from people who believe they have more "experience" or moral high ground will ruin or make him make the wrong choice or decision. He should follow his instinct and heart. Screw all the other people who ar eprobably more jealous and want a piece of the action.
Old 26-07-2022, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, I ain't sure if there's an equivalent for singles who swop partners, so, conveniently called that swingers.
Ya, let's see if bro Mark sends some updates. In fact, to spice up the story is to have the ladies in his story to come in to provide their side of the story. That will be fun.
Ok. Maybe swinger is appropriate then. I thought he said Jasmine would contribute from her perspective. Waiting for that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro, take your time. We all waiting patiently. After all, your story already cross so many years.

Coming to 10 years.
Yes. We are all waiting patiently. His stamina is amazing, pun intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faketobey View Post
I think there are just too many inputs from everyone. Mark is the only person here with such a unique position and i think all these inputs from people who believe they have more "experience" or moral high ground will ruin or make him make the wrong choice or decision. He should follow his instinct and heart. Screw all the other people who ar eprobably more jealous and want a piece of the action.
It is unlikely that Mark will be influenced by anything we comment on the thread. That being said, his instinct is sometimes questionable. As with the intentions of the ladies.

Old 26-07-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Bro EoS, correction, Mark indeed will not be influenced by our comments, remarks or suggestion, he will only be influenced by the ladies. Most of the time, they were able to 'forced' him to oblige to their wanting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1