The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all
Re: Friends are for...fapping.

More more more!
Old 27-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
asterix wong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasterix wong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any other wild disco girls from the 80s?
Old 27-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 12
Sigmazxcs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySigmazxcs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaberj6862 View Post
What's her name?
I believe she's Alicia Lee. Can try searching Alicia LSH
Old 27-07-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 16
Storm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStorm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

all so fast forget the recent hooha? inappropriate pics better remove fast
Old 30-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
complicated deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycomplicated deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
All your friends are so damn fap!! thanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
No.4, Chienwei! I got to know her in college when she was still young and naive. Who could have expected, she has now turned into such a gem. Didn't get too close to her but that doesn't matter! What an angelic face to cum on! I particularly like the way she slide her hair to one side, giving me that CFM look. Oh and that mole on her face is a big turn on for me

I followed her insta! she is absolutely gorgeous!
Old 02-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

A friend of mine, always a fantasy of mine. love to imagine how she would look at me and blowjob me.

Old 02-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

So how you guys flap? Print out their photo in color n cum on their face?? lol
Old 02-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 22
Romeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant future

Just a friend of mine. Worth fapping??? Brothers who frequent night spots may know her.

Old 02-08-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 22
Romeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant future

Old 03-08-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

she was an ex-gf of a distant guy friend. saw her at some CNY dinner sitting we all had about 10 years ago. never got to know her really, but did some dirty talk to her on msn but she wasn't that responsive because she probably thought i was some weirdo. nevertheless, she was never out of my mind all these years until now and i've cummed thousands of litres of sperm to her pics. it's her eyes that captivated me. she looks like the jav star Risa Murakami, don't u guys think so? i like her slutty eyes. do u all think she might be a horny lady?

Old 03-08-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
saralee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
So how you guys flap? Print out their photo in color n cum on their face?? lol
I lurve to see guys do that to gals faces. Keke....
Old 03-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saralee View Post
I lurve to see guys do that to gals faces. Keke....
Sis sara, in that case pm me ur photo, I am willing to do it on ur face n send back to u lol
Old 03-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
A friend of mine, always a fantasy of mine. love to imagine how she would look at me and blowjob me.

That mouth~ bj must be awesome
Old 03-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
she was an ex-gf of a distant guy friend. saw her at some CNY dinner sitting we all had about 10 years ago. never got to know her really, but did some dirty talk to her on msn but she wasn't that responsive because she probably thought i was some weirdo. nevertheless, she was never out of my mind all these years until now and i've cummed thousands of litres of sperm to her pics. it's her eyes that captivated me. she looks like the jav star Risa Murakami, don't u guys think so? i like her slutty eyes. do u all think she might be a horny lady?

doesn't she look like this jav star Risa Murakami? especially her eyes

Old 08-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
rockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
Top start it off, the top of the list, Stephanie. She was my classmate in uni days and I wasn't particularly attracted to her initially. Just thought she was quite pretty. The sexual urges started when one day, during some assignment discussion, I was treated to a full downblouse view of her cleavage. Oh my I couldn't focus on anything else at all that day. From then onwards, I started to try to get close to her, visiting her page more frequently, and the rest is history. She has a stable long term bf so fapping will do just fine for now. What do you guys think?

Just got the news that she broke up with that long term bf! Do I stand a chance to taste the real thing now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1