The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 20-06-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Min-Young@VPremium
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=885348

Messaged VP Bro on Sunday morning, 10 mins after he open for business, to book Zhiyi, but found she was booked out! so choose Min-Young.

To be frank - they are polar opposites. One is an experienced FL who knows how to handle customers, the other started working as an FL today!

Yes bros, Min-Young's first day as an FL was today! I'll get to this at the end of this FR as I didn't know this fact when I first saw her.

bro Keima, does MY allow frenching?
Old 20-06-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
bro Keima, does MY allow frenching?
It’s up to her, if she like you or not. She said she’s a new FL, and her previous experience - kissing and fucking was something Koreans didn’t like during the pandemic.
Old 20-06-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalooter View Post
She’s one hell of horny xmm. Not like the goddess Mimi but she’s 80% there.
Lol yeah, she was forcing herself down hard on my dick in cowgirl! Reminded me of Mimi and Eliza, but those two are a lot more sexperienced…
Old 20-06-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
magicblitz1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Btw, anyone continue to try from TW_Queen this stable?
Old 20-06-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
92guy92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried either of the 2 Pinoy FLs?
Old 21-06-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Min-Young@VPremium
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=885348

Messaged VP Bro on Sunday morning, 10 mins after he open for business, to book Zhiyi, but found she was booked out! so choose Min-Young.

To be frank - they are polar opposites. One is an experienced FL who knows how to handle customers, the other started working as an FL today!

Yes bros, Min-Young's first day as an FL was today! I'll get to this at the end of this FR as I didn't know this fact when I first saw her.

So first impressions - pretty uni student who speaks basic English, good Mandarin. Min-Young was wearing a white nightgown which she quickly took off to join me in the shower, which I found surprising.. as most of the younger FLs don't do this, and this is why I thought she was an experienced FL, especially as I got an in-shower BBBJ.

Pretty girl, her boobs are new Cs so still a bit too firm, and shes got small pointy eraser sized nipples that are nice to munch, but her best assets is a bubble butt, round and nicely padded for doggie, but the rest of her bod is tight!

After everything was over and we were chatting while Min-Young gave me a neck massage, she told me this was her first day as an FL! Which surprised me as she knows how to fuck, hard! What she mentioned was that in Korea they were really scared of Covid-19, so physical contact was limited... sounded like she was in a spa that had BJ extras.

Reckon she's game to fuck, and she likes to fuck, and if you do intend to book her, take into consideration that she's green, so not familiar with the usual FL nuances.
Was considering her too! Thanks for the good share man bro keima!
Old 22-06-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 0
yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!

Just came back from a mindblowing session with Cristiane.

Best natural ass and slim waist for doggy I've ever fucked hands down. Glad I took the AJ option. Finished plowing her ass in a kneeling position cupping her also amazing tits.

Overall, super friendly and horny. Very nice mix of gfe and pse, fast and slow. Had a nice chat with her and felt like could talk to her forever. She also has quite the number of followers I'll be seeing her again.
Old 22-06-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
AhHuang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhHuang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhHuang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book Jessi via SNS

Arrived at the location on time...

She was waiting for me in the room and I rang the door bell. A young lady opened the door and welcomed me with a pretty smile. She looks real gorgeous and she got sexiest boobs and thighs. We started a lil conversation as her english was fluent and to ice break and we went for a wash up.

As we came back to bed, she put me on the bed and went down to BBBJ. The BBBJ was very strong suction and it was real wow feel. And I started pulling her close and started licking her boobs and gently went down to paint her pussy. She started moaning real soft and that was very original. The I capped and started booking her. She kept moaning to fuck her harder. And it was a real hardcore sex experience. And I couldn’t hold it no further, I finally shot inside the condom and on her body. Then we went for a wash.

Thanks SNS for making the first blood arrangement.

I feel like fucking a horny bitch.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello everyone,

Have a chance to meet up with Lily from SNS a few days back .

I reached half and hour earlier. Go for a kopi at the coffeeshop nearby. After that was informed that e she is ready. Gave me the details and i follow accordingly.

Inside the room, we have a small chat and then she strip me, the we shower together, clean me and I came out first then she walk out with naked body.

Got on the bed, she started kissing, licking all over my body. She can do BJ with and without rubber, deep throating and lots of suction, it send me near climax.

Her pussy get wet with just a little touch, I finger her a bit and she spread her legs wide, pussy was trimmed and it was tasty,painting was fun with lots of moaning.

After that, she cap the condom on my huge cock and then she started to ride me, moaning away, what a view with her boobs right in front of me. I squeeze it hard as it was shaking. Then requested to change to missionary, she followed. i can feel the tightness of the pussy, like a virgin mem.. hehee... she pump a few time and make my reali horny as she moan so seductively.. i catch her from behind and do a doggie style on her... pumping real hard till i come... feeling her nice butt and holding on to her big boobs...

Very accommodating no rush, can see she is real tired after that... maybe i pumped her too hard and rough.

After that, we rest a while at the bed, before we go shower.

Thanks for the arrangement and the session.
Old 22-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Sounds like an awesome encounter bro..
Does she french and allow painting? Cos so far the frs haven't stated that she allows specifically
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhHuang View Post
Book Jessi via SNS

Arrived at the location on time...

She was waiting for me in the room and I rang the door bell. A young lady opened the door and welcomed me with a pretty smile. She looks real gorgeous and she got sexiest boobs and thighs. We started a lil conversation as her english was fluent and to ice break and we went for a wash up.

As we came back to bed, she put me on the bed and went down to BBBJ. The BBBJ was very strong suction and it was real wow feel. And I started pulling her close and started licking her boobs and gently went down to paint her pussy. She started moaning real soft and that was very original. The I capped and started booking her. She kept moaning to fuck her harder. And it was a real hardcore sex experience. And I couldn’t hold it no further, I finally shot inside the condom and on her body. Then we went for a wash.

Thanks SNS for making the first blood arrangement.

I feel like fucking a horny bitch.
Old 22-06-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuteboi00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdavidlim555 View Post
Maybe he had his reasons. If u die die want his girls, be persistent and gain his trust. If not, u can pass and try others.
There are only elites and VP only?
Old 22-06-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboi00 View Post
There are only elites and VP only?
SNS is pretty good, I dun have any issues with matching his gals to the pics
Old 23-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
hamparangmosai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhamparangmosai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jessi SNS

Sweet girl with wide smile on her face. Greeted me and offered me water before and during the session.

Body: Nice boobs with curvy, slim and hot figure europe lady.

Looks: is a beauty and same as what was posted. Boobs are perfect to grab while fucking from the back.

Bbbj: I think she was at it for at least 15 minutes. Deepthroat, face fucked her. As I started thrusting, she got the picture and went down deeper and faster. Moans quite a bit while she does it. Switched her around and realized she was fully shaved, so only decided to finger her. She was damn wet even before I touched her!

FJ: she nibbles on me and frenches me while fucking, willing to do anything. But I think best was doggy. She'll arch her back backwards and grabs you from the back. And she'll proactively move in as well!

Gfe: language not a barrier as she speak good english. She was hardworking, friendly, patient and accommodating. Very willing to please as treat me like her bf.

A great experience overall.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 11
yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!

Had a super good session with Lily (SNS)

Looks; 9/10 sweet young lady and the same as photo seducing look
Bbbj;9/10 can blow very long and deepthroat, very skillful
Catbath;8/10 lick till i cannot tahan
Frenching;9/10 like my ex gf feel very good frencher for bros who like frenching can try
Fj ;8.5/10 super wet and super tight, doggie with sound effect.
Boobs; 9/10 just nice for my hands to grab
Body: 9/10 small waist and perky ass for doggie
Overall; 9/10 very good attitude and alway trying her best to serve u left happily and tip her

She speak good and fluent english.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuteboi00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea that Taiwanese sisters will return?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1