The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 02-01-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Jihee (Xclusive)

Looks: 9/10 (90% looks alike of pic. Wont reject type. Kawaii Neh)
Body: 10/10 (Very good Tight body with nice curves. Smooth White)
Boobs: 10/10 (Soft Good Size for her frame with Nice PINK Nipples to suck lick no problem with her)
Frenching: 10/10 (She's ok to engage in tongue fight)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Normal good enough)
FJ: 10/10 (A plus point that they are using 003 condom. Thin yet lubricated keep it up)
GFE: Its a really nice and relaxing environment so makes the mood relax and Jihee can speak Japanese very well despite being a K. She said she live in Japan as she studied there so quite interesting. Maybe the moans and horniness skills came from there. Easily can match a real Jap in town!!

Thanks Bro Xclusive for the swift arrangement.
Old 03-01-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine33 View Post
Jihee (Xclusive)

Looks: 9/10 (90% looks alike of pic. Wont reject type. Kawaii Neh)
Body: 10/10 (Very good Tight body with nice curves. Smooth White)
Boobs: 10/10 (Soft Good Size for her frame with Nice PINK Nipples to suck lick no problem with her)
Frenching: 10/10 (She's ok to engage in tongue fight)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Normal good enough)
FJ: 10/10 (A plus point that they are using 003 condom. Thin yet lubricated keep it up)
GFE: Its a really nice and relaxing environment so makes the mood relax and Jihee can speak Japanese very well despite being a K. She said she live in Japan as she studied there so quite interesting. Maybe the moans and horniness skills came from there. Easily can match a real Jap in town!!

Thanks Bro Xclusive for the swift arrangement.
Nice Review. Was told by Bros she's like a total Jap.
On my 2023 Bonk list for sure hope she don't leave too fast.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 04-01-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
drakel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jihee from Xclusive

Looks: 8/10 (Standard filter discount, still cute won't reject)
Body: 10/10 (Tight body with good curves, great ass)
Boobs: 9/10 (Enchanced to C, not too bad)
Frenching: NA (Didn't really have, maybe see chemistry)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Normal)
FJ: 10/10 (Previous FR was right, really got the JAV moan)
GFE: 8/10 (A bit commercial at the start, but warms up after awhile. Will cuddle after session)

She's a sweet girl who's only working til this Saturday, catch her while you can
Old 04-01-2023, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jihee Xclusive

Above FR's are accurate. She is more Japanese than Korean, spent most of her life in Tokyo. Speaks English quite well. GFE depends on chemistry and had a great time. She even shared some Japanese chocolates whilst killing time later. Leaving shores soon.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 11
whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!

Elfie SNS

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=912789

Looks: looks like posted, long hair and CFM look

Body: nice shape and quite a handful to grab and play with

Frenching: passionate and intense about it. just like frenching with a horny slut.

Catbath: slutty and hungry looks during catbath looking at u and it's electrictifying.

BBBJ: Deep throat, professional, slow and steady suction and followed by deepthroat with that slutty eye contact it's just 1 of the top in list.

Pussy: shaven, tight and wet with no smell, jerk when being paint

FJ: She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie. great moan and she can really moan

GFE: friendly attitude and her willingness to serve and hardworking.

Overall: nice and perfect bonk.
Old 04-01-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 19
naga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Alora by SNS

Weblink:https://www.sbf.net.nz/newrep...reply&t=907673

Looks: better than in pics, elegance, charming beautiful and sexy. 8/10

Boobs: big B and it was just nice for my touch 8/10

Body: tall, curvy, tight and sexy body with hot ass and shaven pussy 8/10

Shower: hardworking and willing to please. 8/10

Frenching: wild and passionate and i feel the closeness with her 8/10

Bbbj: very good. Good suction. Gives a wild look while doing it. 8/10

Fj: good and responsive and try various position. 8/10

GFE: very friendly and no complaint. 8/10

Communication: no issue as she can speak simple english 8/10

RTF: yes as the feeling is there and is well.

Thanks alora the session and SNS for the arrangement
Old 04-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Jihee Xclusive
She's actually more Japanese then Korean but no issue.. Still wonderful.
Looks: discount maybe 10-20% but definitely won't reject kind
Service/GFE: shy and takes a bit of warming up, but after that she is hot!
Plus points: those ohh so gorgeous pink nipples, does a great bbbj with great suction, accommodating to various positions, and does a steamy deep kiss when high( not French though.. Just deep pecking but no tongue)
Icing on the cake: utters those typical AV type of phrases when high.. (I know it's just for effect.. but still shiok when hear them..)
RTF: sure thing but too bad she is leaving soon..... Really nice gem to keep forever type...
Old 04-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
drakein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jihee Xclusive

Looks: 7.5/10. Discount 15% from filtered photo. But still cute with nice glittery makeup detail

Body: 8/10. Considered the curvy type. Beautiful soft boobs with light pink nipples. Haven’t seen such pink nipples in a long time

French: Yes she allows. Decently good kisser

Sensual: 8/10. Knows what to do but won’t be considered an expert in terms of skills

BBBJ: 8/10. Good technique and able to hold a good suction and deep throat

FJ: 8/10. Very accommodating with positions, and you will get your JAV experience with her moans and jap phrases

GFE: 8/10. Slightly shy like a typical Jap girl. Very sweet girl to talk to, she can speak basic English. Mainly speaks Jap so can probably enjoy a deeper connection if you speak Jap.

Overall a solid bonk and good experience, especially for those wanting a taste of Japan
Old 05-01-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Back from my latest experience with VP. It's crazy to think that with visits to Queen, Rose, YM, Mimi, you'd think you already had it all and reached the pinnacle experience VP has.

Hahaha nope. Had an insane tarma with Jenny and Annabelle, just days after Jenny and Taya. So to clarify some things first, there's no lesbian action, that one you need to go find those hardcore angmoh one.

Jenny gets talked about enough as one of the top service queens currently and she compliments Annabelle very well. Annabelle imo is one of the prettiest girls that VP ever has, and I'd rank her with Ziyi and Natasha. Ziyi is the hot OL, Natasha is the pretty clubber girl and Annabelle is the hot college girl.

Annabelle is new to this line but she can get really wild and wet and also there's Jenny to direct her and take the lead in service. Perfect stereo system from both and as tight as Annabelle is, she can take a good hard pounding once she's warmed up.

Jenny really deserves props for being the catalyst for such an amazing session as she knows how to spice up the session for all 3 of us.

So how to beat this? Mimi and YM tarma in the works? Hahahaha!
Old 05-01-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
SoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by optional View Post
Question: Does VP allow outcall for regular customers? I’m curious to try outcall instead of the usual incalls…
Nope they don't. Overnight is incall also.
Old 06-01-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 17
Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!

Ayala from SNS is a great gem

She was power. I like it. She has acceptable height with black long hair and she is beautiful and have a sweet personality, cheeky, friendly and gentle type. Her body is hot S shape curve with a perky ass and have natural big melon that is nice to suck.

The chemistry was high, she can converse well in english and soft spoken. We immediately get to business. She assisted me to strip to bday suit and go for shower.

Started frenching all over before heading for the shower which was pretty SOP at the start but ended with a hellish BBBJ by her. She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at you in the eyes with the CFM look while licking your shaft, sucking your balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. Her bbbj was super good.

After that i paint her for a good 5mins. God, i would say her moaning is fantastic. Her pussy was shaven.I paint her till she couldn't take the painting anymore, so she cap me and move herself into reverse cowgirl position and rock away.....after awhile, she turned over to face me in cowgirl position with me still in her. She will tighten her pussy muscle occasionally which will make you cum faster. Rock on and on before she's tired and i took control in missionary, pumped her for a good 5mins before unleashing everything inside the condom. She is the super submissive and playful type for her FJ

She is not a time water, the GFE was super high and she was super accommodating and hardworking.

The session was one of the best for both of us.

She is sure RTF material.
Old 06-01-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Just met Olivia Zelda today, ended work early and was damn lucky to meet her for an early slot. All the reviews for her were true - she looks like a movie star, has beautiful red hair, sweet teenage SYT looks and treats you like her tender bf from start to finish.

Looks: 10/10 (perfect for me, and like others said she look like teen Kirsten Dunst)
Body: 10/10 (perfect legs, fair, white skin, slim syt nubile body)
Boobs: 10/10 (big soft round bouncy and natural)
BBBJ: 9/10 (sensual, slurpy and she looks damn hot doing it)
FJ: 9.5/10 (hot, passionate riding, feels damn tight and loves doggy)
GFE: 11/10

YMMV, but she’s like the German, red haired teen gf you never had. Definitely will RTF if got chance.
Old 06-01-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 5
lovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of light

FR for SNS Ariel

Book 2 shots.

I have been waiting for her to come back. The door open she welcome me and hug me. Started DFK for 5 min, she know me like to DFK very long then proceed to lick her pussy till she cannot take it. I lying on bed, she give me a slurpy bbbj with lot of saliva. Up and down my shaft, deepthroat and lick my ball for 10min. Then proceed to fuck. Tried many position. Each time I pump faster...pull her hair, squeeze her boob hard, slap her boob, strangle her, slap her ass...her moan was very loud till next door can hear us. About 20min of hardcore action, I'm tired. Ask her to bbbj for 15min then DFK for 5min till my 3 days of cum on her pussy. She lying down on my side. Treat me as her bf. We chit chat. Saiyan me. When I'm ready for the next shot, I started rub her pussy till she cum. She has a very good stamina for sex. She bbbj me for 30min and DFK for another 10min till I cum. After that, we lying down together and chit chat again. Ask her for permission to look on her phone and found she is so slutty. No wonder her skill is so good and even very bold to dfk with me because I am a heavy smoker.

She has great stamina due to gym and boxing. She can ride you damn long or bbbj you damn long. Her sensitive part: strangle her, slap her ass, grab her boob hard while you go hardcore. She like it a lot and do this, she will cum. Felt like an upgraded version of Christin grey in fitty shade of grey movie. This will add on to my memories. Overall had a great day with this slutty hot 🔥🔥 girl. Super satisfied. Pm me if you want know more detail

Last edited by lovetoscrew; 06-01-2023 at 08:08 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

Ayala SNS

Also had her today even though she just hit our shores. A real gem indeed. She has beautiful grey eyes and looks exactly like her photos with natural E cups. Very busty and bodacious gal, who speaks very good English and it was fun talking to her.

She likes sex and is very good at making you want her more. Her blowjob is one of the best and she's also a great kisser. Very active on top and below and basically all positions.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Blowjob: 10/10
FJ: 8/10
AJ: 8/10

Her special kink? She loves being filmed and looking at the videos. Really turns her on, and she has quite a collection to show.

RTF? Yes but I guess she'll be pretty popular after two good reviews barely 12 hours in.
Old 07-01-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
superwolf81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JiHee

Thanks to OKT accommodating to my last minute booking time changed due to unforeseen overtime meeting. Very patience.

Face wise her photo was heavily retouched but in real person like all other bro said won’t reject one.

I am a sucker to pink tits, her skin is snowy white and very smooth, it’s a great experience.
Although she do look like Korean but she converse in Japanese all the time, to me money well spent because is really like bonking a Jap girl.
With this price and hotel, very worth it.

Showered together, passionate frenching, then after the deeds she will cuddle me and talk to me on bed, I definitely will rtf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1