The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
lilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud of
lil hazel : Intimate Pics of Myself

Hi guys, I was at my girlfriends house last week and they were at this forum which i find really interesting. Came home and signed up wanting to read more and came across this section and i got really turned on reading bout stories and pics others share..

My bf likes to take picture of us (which i dont really enjoy) while we are having sex, but the thought of sharing those intimate pics really turn me on.. so im gonna post them real soon! Stay tuned!

ps. im gonna start asking my bf to use my phone to take pics so i can share starting tonight!
Old 14-08-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: lil hazel : Intimate Pics of Myself

looking forward to your pics!
Old 14-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
flopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up my tent
Old 14-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: lil hazel : Intimate Pics of Myself

Yesterday nite... ur bf's hotdog didn't poke u??
Old 14-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4994 / Power: 13
watssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond repute

Camping!!!
Old 14-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for pixs

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1433 / Power: 13
DaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud ofDaiLou has much to be proud of

Hazel might want to consider videos too!
Old 14-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MatureM40sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope to see some nice pic soon
Old 14-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 19
Ha79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud ofHa79 has much to be proud of

pitching my tent here.....
Old 14-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Set base camp
Old 14-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

lilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud of

Didnt happened last night.. he didnt have time. quite disappointed cause i was actually looking forward to it
Old 14-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

Thanks everyone for the PMs and the encouragement. Feel so welcome ! I will try to get my pics up to share and hope no one judge or make rude comments k..

Nothing happen last night , bf not free but its good too cause im not really ready yet.. Going for my brazilian waxing appointment later today ! Looking forward to sharing soon
Old 14-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

pitch tent..!!

why not do an intro of yourself?
Old 14-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1412 / Power: 17
gohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud of

Welcome and Camping here too.....
Old 14-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 20
wet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond repute

show us a face shot first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1