The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2561 / Power: 7
divergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vientiane,Laos

just got back from vang vieng. look for Honey Masages and can directly talk to the mamasan. i asked for special massage and was quoted 500k for one shot. didn’t nego and just went for it. she asked about 8 girls to come and let me choose and they are all very young like less than 20 or early 20.

also saw a KTV shop with lots of young girls dressed in sexy clothes inside, seems to be waiting for customer as well. didn’t try as it was pretty rowdy inside.
Old 20-12-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Currently in Vientiane for business trip amd my local supplier decided to bring out for a good time.

We explored a few "Chinese" joints but the ladies there were not really to my liking. However, have to say the rooms that they have was interesting. Looks like those themed love hotels and one of the joints we werw brought into a room with a heart shapped bed and those sex chair. Very interesting but didnt have any connection with any girls. They probably are on lookout for chinese customers as thats their main clientele. Think the rates that we were quoted for was about USD 100 - USD 120 for 90min/unlimited shots.

My local guy then just say go to his regular joint Massage Vientiane Plaza.

No regrets! There were about 10 ladies, picked 1 very fair girl. Picked her also because she was already eye flirting with me since we first saw eachother. Also be mindful that the girls here are Viets. Can comms with mandarin and eng. I tried with my pasar mandarin and still had a good time.

Concept is like a Thai massage shop in Phrom Phong. Straight up book for boom boom, no need nego with lady in room.

Started with a shower together and nice back massage. Then turned around and was attacked by her. Nicely done

Really enjoyed the session but I not sure how much the damage is because my local guy paid for me haha. I did also tipped her after the session.

He's bringing me to another of his joint tomorrow, so maybe we'll review thereafter. Hehehe
Old 27-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Morger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know what happen to brothels along the Sithong Road? I just went there recently, there was no farms open. Every brothels along the road were all closed. What happen? Did they move to somewhere else? Or are they hiding from the police or something?……….does anyone know any places to recommend, I wanna get some actions. Thanks cheers
Old 29-12-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morger View Post
Does anyone know what happen to brothels along the Sithong Road? Thanks cheers
Were you there before 7pm? If not, then must be the police.
Old 29-12-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Does anyone know what happen to brothels along the Sithong Road? I just went there recently, there was no farms open. Every brothels along the road were all closed. What happen? Did they move to somewhere else? Or are they hiding from the police or something?……….does anyone know any places to recommend, I wanna get some actions. Thanks cheers

They are all closing, "legitimate" business are starting to move in, dentists, clothes, restaurants. As things bounce back from the plandemic Hunan hotel is busy, new TG club has opened, things are gentrifying in that area lots of new Chinese businesses. There are a few still open, but they are more discrete now. The new area is up by 450 road, quite far away.
Old 30-12-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
They are all closing, "legitimate" business are starting to move in, dentists, clothes, restaurants. The new area is up by 450 road, quite far away.
I was there last Sept. I saw new store fronts being renovated between the old farm shops and Vila Villa Massage & Spa.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

I just found one farm that still open, did the deed and asked the girl about the situation around there. She said that there was no more girls left because they moved to work outside the countries, especially Thailand. So a lot of brothels were closed. She also said that the brothel that she worked might be closed soon. A bit regretful but it is what it is. Anyway, right now, only two place that I still can go to relief myself: happy home massage and Vientiane plaza massage but they are a bit overprice. Does anyone know any place better to recommend? I am all ears.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
They are all closing, "legitimate" business are starting to move in, dentists, clothes, restaurants. As things bounce back from the plandemic Hunan hotel is busy, new TG club has opened, things are gentrifying in that area lots of new Chinese businesses. There are a few still open, but they are more discrete now. The new area is up by 450 road, quite far away.
. Is it on the main road or you have to drive into narrow street? What is the price? Do you have the location?
Old 06-01-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Coffeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Anyway, right now, only two place that I still can go to relief myself: happy home massage and Vientiane plaza massage but they are a bit overprice. Does anyone know any place better to recommend? I am all ears.
Plenty of girls along Kamphengmeuang road.
Noodle shop on the right just after rue Phonpapao, dodgy restaurant with karaoke and sweet ladies first right after Inpeng Hotel, another restaurant with girls on the left just past Inpeng- green front, girls down the side alley and behind, lots of girls further along on the right hand side sitting at tables outside shops for a quick bunk-up...enjoy!
Old 08-01-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

dodgy restaurant with karaoke and sweet ladies first right after Inpeng Hotel,

Old 08-01-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by divergent27878 View Post
just got back from vang vieng. look for Honey Masages and can directly talk to the mamasan. i asked for special massage and was quoted 500k for one shot. didn’t nego and just went for it. she asked about 8 girls to come and let me choose and they are all very young like less than 20 or early 20.

also saw a KTV shop with lots of young girls dressed in sexy clothes inside, seems to be waiting for customer as well. didn’t try as it was pretty rowdy inside.
Hello Brudder,
I'm going next month after CNY.
Can share which area the Honey massage and KTV? Or which area is the action please?

Because I only one night here. Next day go to Lao Prabang lah.

Thank you brudder.
Old 08-01-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I just found one farm that still open, did the deed and asked the girl about the situation around there. She said that there was no more girls left because they moved to work outside the countries, especially Thailand. So a lot of brothels were closed. She also said that the brothel that she worked might be closed soon. A bit regretful but it is what it is. Anyway, right now, only two place that I still can go to relief myself: happy home massage and Vientiane plaza massage but they are a bit overprice. Does anyone know any place better to recommend? I am all ears.

There's all the Chinese shops. I had a very good experience in the spa in Athens hotel last year. They even had the proper China style waterbed. If you want cheaper, taking name cards in Sanjiang area should work.

But I also notice stock is a bit thin. The okts I have on my wechat are all advertising the same girls. It's a bit concerning imo.
Old 09-01-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Coffeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
dodgy restaurant with karaoke and sweet ladies first right after Inpeng Hotel,

I haven't had any luck at that one - chicks quoting me 1 million short time. The one I'm thinking of is past Inpeng resort hotel (US Embassy direction,) and then immediate right. The restaurant is on the left, opposite a hotel where the deeds are done. Sweet girls, 600kip one pop.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
I haven't had any luck at that one - chicks quoting me 1 million short time.
Thanks for telling me about the 1M price. The business cards in the Chinatown area is better for me. Because do not speak any Thai or Laos.
Old 13-01-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello Brudders,
I reading the old posts but never see any good places to chiong at Luang Prabang? Maybe I miss lah.

Any brudder can give some info or guide for Luang Prabang?

Thank you brudders.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1