The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3345 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to Slow Down nd Retire from FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by humburgler View Post
wah that is a good goal

meanwhile train up you arm power just dun be like me one arm big another small
LOL!
Old 05-03-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Tool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post

that's true too, chance to try locals where you go..how are their charges like?
Back now.
Charges are slightly lower, but fake photos.
In the end, just tell them to hj.

Disappointed.
Old 06-03-2024, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Used to frequent fl once a week. Have not been touching for close to a month Liao. How I do that? Have a terrible experience.

Visit a thai 19 yr old called bell. From club Friday. Booked 90min. She was not pretty compared to picture. First look I thought she was ladyboy.

Her look at me was disgusted as well as I am 42 short and obese. That look from her instantly make me have no urges. Then I kid you not when we about to start. Her friend knock on the door and she opened I was naked so quickly rushed to bathroom.

What happened next was terrible they start chatting for twenty min I counted as I rushed to bathroom with my phone. I understand abit Thai and they were talking about a police warning issued to them for suspecting prostitution.

So my 90 min booking 30 min is gone. No feel already and she still give me a disgusted look.

Finally I said I no mood and leave. Have not been frequenting any for a month. Instead now go for long walk and doing bodyweight exercise I put on 20kg within a year.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Used to frequent fl once a week. Have not been touching for close to a month Liao. How I do that? Have a terrible experience.

Visit a thai 19 yr old called bell. From club Friday. Booked 90min. She was not pretty compared to picture. First look I thought she was ladyboy.

Her look at me was disgusted as well as I am 42 short and obese. That look from her instantly make me have no urges. Then I kid you not when we about to start. Her friend knock on the door and she opened I was naked so quickly rushed to bathroom.

What happened next was terrible they start chatting for twenty min I counted as I rushed to bathroom with my phone. I understand abit Thai and they were talking about a police warning issued to them for suspecting prostitution.

So my 90 min booking 30 min is gone. No feel already and she still give me a disgusted look.

Finally I said I no mood and leave. Have not been frequenting any for a month. Instead now go for long walk and doing bodyweight exercise I put on 20kg within a year.
Spot on bro! Best thing about this forum is that if u dare to post negative FRs for these crap FLs, most likely they will be deleted by dishonest admins

Knowing that your hard-earned money goes to enriching crap FLs, dishonest okts and forum admins is surely enough to help u save ur $$$
Old 06-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bell ok leh. She very young and need to warm up type. But the friend come in and talk that part is a jialat on her part
Old 06-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

No idea never had any issues with that stable except that incident. Especially when her friend keep talking it's very disrespectful as I am paying with hard-earned money. In the end I say no mood and left
Old 06-03-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No idea never had any issues with that stable except that incident. Especially when her friend keep talking it's very disrespectful as I am paying with hard-earned money. In the end I say no mood and left
Bell and Scarelett too long here liao
All these when go must really reduce the expectation bcos they also sian liao
Old 06-03-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

I just quote my experience can tell she disgusted by my body as I 168cm 115kg.

It's OK just get deed done I OK. But your friend knock you should ask her come later
Old 06-03-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Doric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just got disappointed enough from fake photos and just more and more sianz and stop.
Whenever feel horny, reminded of pui pui instead of slim, better not release cos after will always ask myself, why like that you still fuck, I got that despo ?
Old 06-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just quote my experience can tell she disgusted by my body as I 168cm 115kg.

It's OK just get deed done I OK. But your friend knock you should ask her come later
he character like that one. Dun like will drag time
But hor the opposite is true also. She like then you will enjoy
Old 06-03-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Aiya my fault too find hooker find 19 year old of coz tio disgusted. But the friend knocking part is too much.
Old 06-03-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 14
Caddell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCaddell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Aiya my fault too find hooker find 19 year old of coz tio disgusted. But the friend knocking part is too much.
Knocking part is unintentional probably, but the staying behind and chatting part when knowing there is customer waiting is indeed too much.
Should have complained to okt.
Did you ?
Old 06-03-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

I did feedback and block that stable. Really jialat experience. Also time for me to slim down I guess
Old 06-03-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did feedback and block that stable. Really jialat experience. Also time for me to slim down I guess
is ok one lah.
just dun find young girls can liao
anyway is the girl fault more than the stable
Old 06-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro..losing weight should be for your own health and not to attract the fl to give better services
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1