The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-11-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Felt horny even though I had a session on Tuesday so decided to book Chilli from Lover's Fortress since I couldn't get her on Tuesday.

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=906789

Rating are as follows :-

Agent: Kudos to bro LFT on the arrangement and not doctoring the photos. Easy enough instructions and smooth booking.

Look : 10/10 Totally my type of girl. WYSIWYG on SBF. Zero discount needed.
Body : 10/10 Tall, busty, slim and fit. The waist to ass ratio is good!
Boobs : 9/10 Enhanced but nicely done. Not the rock hard type, still can squeeze and she responds well to licks and kisses.
Frenching : 9/10 Start with passionate kisses like kissing my GF and escalates to deep wet frenching. Her lips were made for kissing and wrapping around dicks.
BBBJ : 12/10 She started by pushing me down to sit on the edge of the bed and knelt between my legs. The whole process went from sensual and loving to deep and raw. Chilli is really a good name for her, she's really hot bobbing her head between my legs sucking hard on my dick. I can hold the back of her head and hold her in a DT position while she makes sounds to enhance the experience. There was a point it was fast and furious and I can even feel a little teeth. Just my kind of blowjob.
Painting: 10/10 I returned the favour by switching positions with her. I took my time to work around her pussy and nibbling the labia before slowing teasing her clitoris into erection. I can start tasting her juices soon after sucking and licking on her beautiful clitoris. Coupled with massaging her vagina with my thumb and later using 2 fingers, she arched and made a yelp before pushing me away forcefully. It really boosted my ego making her cum like that.
FJ : 10/10 The whole foreplay process took quite some time and it really made me raging hard. She capped me and climb on and rode me hard. I was so deep into her that my tip pushed hard into her while she grinded herself into orgasm again. This girl really knows how to enjoy herself. We switched to lotus and missionary. I finally moved her into doggy position and really took my time to fuck her brains out. It took us almost an hour to finish the first round.

Chilli took the initiative to hug and cuddle while I rested. The second round started with only 20mins to spare. She still managed to make me rock hard after the earlier amazing session. I know I couldn't cum again but she really tried by giving me this awesome blowjob. I stopped her after 15mins. I had 5 mins to wash up and leave before the next bro.

RTF: She's leaving on 18th Nov. I really hope she will be back soon.
Old 18-11-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Veliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeliant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RTF Gillian Empire6969 17/11

Disclaimer: again no ratings, JUST my experience so YMMV

Second session was much better than the first.

Gillian recognized me the moment I went into her room and we just caught up like old friends before going into the main course. Don't think I need to go into the details again.

I can safely say that this session is probably one of the best session I have had. It was extremely sextisfying and we were both panting at the end of the session and didn't felt like washing up.

RTF: confirm tio poisoned liao. hopefully can squeeze in 1 last session before she departs next week HAHA

Another big thanks to Bro Empire for the session.
Old 18-11-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
oct80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady Kiss from Thai Fairies

Facilites: Central, easy access via train with minimum walking.Small bathroom. Byot and byoc recommended.No register required

Look: Acceptable but face in photo is heavily filter. MILF(cfm not syt)
Boob: Big
BbBj: Request to start in shower area. Almost unloaded.Very strong and skill.
FJ: Tight and trimmed bottom

Attitude: Good and very accomodative.English no issue.Not green. Demure PSE
Rtf: maybe
Old 18-11-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Spicy model vibes babe syt from BKK- Chilli from LoverFortress

Belated posting on Chilli who. I tried last week, per requests from some bros not to add to already long queue:

Okt: Super responsive and no verification required even though new to stable

Gal: Hot 24yo ‘cook’ (she claimed she does Thai dishes) from BKK, 1.66m tall, Thai tan, look more native Thai, no makeup but still pretty, slim with no fats, 23 in waist with no fat, enhanced full C boobs, soft at the top but hard on sides, some tattoos on back, stud on navel

Services: passionate dfk throughout session, only offers bbbj and not capped bj hence I had to forego this, allows painting in 69 position

FJ: Fj is damn shiok as she’s damn tight, her cowgal riding/ grinding is v good not for faint hearted, really very fast and can make you cum prematurely if not careful, accommodating to multiple positions- cowgal, cowgal hugging me, lotus, missionary, doggie, standing doggie, throughout fucking her had dfk on the tap, song song gao volcanic eruption

Verdict: Spicy dish befitting her name, awesome bonk with a young lady with hot bod if you are ok with more native Thai look
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-11-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lydialy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st time writing FR.

Pauline from Empire6969

OKT: Quick and easy book. Thanks for the 1st Blood!

Look: 8/10, will grow on you. Fair with smooth skin

Body: 8/10. Slim and soft body. Natrual B boobs.

French: 10/10. You will be submissive to her.

Bbbj: 9/10. She knows her stuff when she is down there.

FJ: Tight. Cum in no time tight. No KY needed. Natrual wetness. Not the commado kind. Quite sensual.

Heres the good part.

Massage: 12/10. Brings back my memories the standards of dome 1 before the pandemic. She works as a ML back in thai, so can manage your expectation. To me, its good enough to relax. And she got the strength, not the piantist kind.

GFE: 10/10 like your long lost FB. Abit ding dong and tease you non stop.

Lastly, bonus for bros that dun speak thai. She can speak very well chinese. Communicate with chinese through out the session.

Overall good sexperience. And your girls is always this good.

RTF: Yes
Old 18-11-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Petite babe from BKK- Perci from Gentlemen Club

Have been kinda busy hence only managed to find time to book Gentlemen Club Perci earlier this week:

Okt: Super responsive as usual

Location:Shophouse in Jalan Besar area, shared toilet, accessible for drivers and foot soldiers

Gal: 27 yo petite influencer/ online clothing sales from BKK, slim, 1.5ish m tall, pretty but minimal makeup, complexion not so smooth, chin not as sharp hence looks discounted 20% from advertised photos that might have been taken a couple years ago, but still considered pretty, fair but not Chinese fair type, enhanced C boobs with brown nips, some brown freckle looking spots on the back

Services: sensual capped bj with deep throat, passionate dfk, allows painting, shaved (some stubbles growing back), light pink pussy lips, fresh with no smell pussy, tight pussy though not the tightest

FJ: accommodating to multiple positions- cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie, cowgal grinding again to finish off (not many gals can do that to me via this position), erotic moans, she enjoys sex (every day can fuck with her bf type), friendly and chatty, lots of kisses and also goodbye kiss.

Verdict: Enjoyable bonk with friendly gal who enjoys sex; though would have prefer she put on more makeup, as she has a bit of resemblance to mixture of Fiona Xie and Ong Ai Leng vibes, albeit shorter and complexion not as good.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-11-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeard View Post
Jaguar - Lust (16/11/22)

I book her cuz of all the good review I read and ended up book her for 2 shots($180). Ohh boi I was wrong!! Worst service I ever encounter.

Looks: 7/10 she look the same except she have acne on her face..

Body: 8/10 Slim figure with thai tan skin

Boobs: 8/10 natural c cups with dark nipples

Frenching: 1/10 she keep avoiding me

BBBJ: 2/10 Bj not even 10 seconds, she cap me and fuck cuz she say she tired

FJ: 3/10 She keep rushing me to cum faster. Cowgirl not even 2 minutes she ask to change position cuz tired

Service: 2/10 The worst service I ever encounter from her. Service bad and she expected me to give her tips. Say very tired but end up after finished section with her, she went out with her friends.

RTF: No way!!
Exactly the same encounter for me weeks ago. Any other FRs that says otherwise should be taken with a mouthful of salt
Old 18-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
thrill990438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing bro. Damn jialat. Feel sorry for you.
Was thinking to book them but lucky see yr post
Old 18-11-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SimonAu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lisa (Club Friday)

OKT: very responsive and accomodating. Clear instructions no bs around. Thank you as I first time visit house too

Location: if you drive ok, if not kinda far. Place rundown but clean toilet and clean room

As for the girl:
Looks: 9/10 your syt college girl look (even with light make up but looks exactly like the photo)- these days too many discount
Boobs: 9/10 all naturale.. almost a C Cup. Bouncy and perky
Body: 8/10 little baby fat around the waist but not that bad
BBBj: 7.5/10 then upgrade to 10/10 just vacuum suck no lick- at first.I don’t blame her because she is really green. But once your teach her how you want it.. 3x very accommodating. treat her well
Painting: nicely shaved, clean and no smell
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating to every single position. Enjoyable
GFE: 10/10 this category always YMMV. If click, she will feel like your real gf
RTF: yes most definitely if time allow

Summary: when I arrive, she shyly open door in a black sexy pencil skirt dress- not your ordinary lingerie like ready to pounce. I Straight get hard. She is relative new to this, shes a college girl back home. Bubbly personality. Pussy very tight. BBBJ as i said no tongue action but can instruct her she will follow no hesitation. She will definitely improve next few days. This girl gives you the vibe of your real gf Like hit jackpot.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Exactly the same encounter for me weeks ago. Any other FRs that says otherwise should be taken with a mouthful of salt
That’s y I din bother trying their gals anymore after kena minefield at first attempt.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wow seemed like bro titan Derek post is gone? If true, I will up your rep. Thks for sharing. Btw I do check aom social media account. Figure looked good and complexion is good (not sure if is another filter from tiktok again)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotongboy View Post
Wow seemed like bro titan Derek post is gone? If true, I will up your rep. Thks for sharing. Btw I do check aom social media account. Figure looked good and completion is good (not sure if is another filter from tiktok again)
Think girls service not bad till like what he say. But the OKT is jialat block with saying a reason. Also never put aeroplane or what. Ask slot timing tio block. Kind of no standard from other steady OKT.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
galleryphoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=zaza

Lady: Zaza
Stable: Silk stocking
Looks: Sweet and friendly lady which take initiatives throughout the session.
Body: Slim and tall with a pair of long legs.
Boobs: Soft C boobs which is not too big nor small for her size!
Frenching: Passionate!
Fingering: Tight and wet.
Bbbj: Hardworking with good suction. Keep eye contacting while sucking and licking.
FJ: Accommodating and service oriented with her good attitude throughout session!
Overall/GFE:A worth time and money spent session with her!
RTF: Yes!

Thank bro SS for the assist by prompt and fast reply for the arrangement. Must keep on bringing in more such good gems for us and will become your regular for sure!!!!!
Old 18-11-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lipsofangell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=sierra

Sierra - Lust

Booked on my off day and promise to write her a review after session

Was feeling horny so texted browse through forum and Sierra under Lust catches my eye as she is my cup of tea always looking for babe like her!! Texted in and request for a earlier slot with her and Okt fix it for me with prompt and fast reply with clear instruction.When Reached the destination he stated, text him and inform him, within a mins i received his final instruction and went up straight. Easy to locate and most importantly room is cozy and clean.

I was greeted by Sierra with her slutty smile and she is indeed prettier in person than her pics. I suggested and feedback to Lust about this..Bro faster change leh sure will get her much more customers compare to right now!!! She then showered me as usual with some teasing session in the bathroom. Nothing much to shout about quite SOP, By the way she able to speak some simple and decent english so bros out there don't worry about communication barrier!

But when it came to the sex was great everything was a pleasant experience.
Old 18-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

belated FR for Lynn from CF
looks: she does have some resemblence to BJJ, the enhancements done to her face helps that. prettier than photos imho. nice complexion and soft long clean hair.
body: enhanced boobs but looks really good, tad hard only in certain positions. great for grabbing in almost any position. flat tummy, nor the perkiest butt but hey you cannot have everything.

pity there was not much chemistry but was still a good bonk.
good experiences with actual person vs photos so far from CF, will continue support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1