The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC girls, pros and cons

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
PRC some don’t do BJ and don’t shave
Wahaha yeah. But I know any country ml who say don't do actually do but they choose who they like or who got the money.
Old 30-04-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Wahaha yeah. But I know any country ml who say don't do actually do but they choose who they like or who got the money.
I Kenna one time china girls she said her mouth is for putting food inside and eat and not doing BJ
Old 01-05-2024, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
BitmanHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PRC girls in Singapore while they are more money grabbing they are some that is really horny and wild in beds. That is because they are lonely in Singapore.

I met one in the same building i was renting. she work at a KTV as i saw her a few times leaving the building dressed for night parties always even on weekdays. One day when my buddy John was over at my place playing pool, we saw her and John went up and got her whatsapp. 2 weeks later John was banging her almost every day for free. Got to give it to my buddy.
Old 01-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitmanHunter View Post
PRC girls in Singapore while they are more money grabbing they are some that is really horny and wild in beds. That is because they are lonely in Singapore.

I met one in the same building i was renting. she work at a KTV as i saw her a few times leaving the building dressed for night parties always even on weekdays. One day when my buddy John was over at my place playing pool, we saw her and John went up and got her whatsapp. 2 weeks later John was banging her almost every day for free. Got to give it to my buddy.
Yeah. I got prc ml ask me go her rented place during her off day....yup like you say lonely and got to satisfy their needs. They will choose one lah which one they want to "give".
Old 01-05-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40508 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitmanHunter View Post

U r closer to the moon wonder why u never take action?
But talking tat she is working in KTV she will take it to make $$$

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 01-05-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 13
vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!vodak7up is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPikaSEA View Post
Anyone here who strongly prefers, or dislikes, PRC girls?

I personally always found Thai, Indo, Filipina girls to be so much nicer and romantic, with more GFE. Many (but not all) PRC girls are on a different level of being rude, selfish, greedy, moneygrubbing, loud, and overpriced.

Plus side, some guys report that they can be wilder and more adventurous.

What about you?
I'm on your side ,.totally agree on what you mentioned.
Normal people will try to do their best to do that one job to get that monetary reward.
PRC girls will try their best on ways to do half effort on that one job and to expect to gain the same monetary reward.
From there, when leading to disputes, this loud, unreasonable, rude side of the PRC girls will appear in order to make demands of the same monetary reward. Sad to say, most singaporeans will just give in when facing such circumstances.
Old 01-05-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U r closer to the moon wonder why u never take action?
But talking tat she is working in KTV she will take it to make $$$
YOU ARE RIGHT !
Guess also because she in the same building makes it awkward for me! Well she is no angel for sure but it seems she is not asking my buddy for money. However she isn't always free as i was told so guessing she is a kept women hahaha
Old 02-05-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

atbcpjhj for a reason.
Old 05-05-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
PikaPikaSEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I strongly dislike PRC girls. Cannot deal with how nationalistic/brainwashed they are nowadays, somehow any and every convo can shoehorn in how good their Motherland is. Wasn't like this even 10 years ago.

Other main reason why I dislike PRC girls is because I find that Mandarin is the one language I find most cringe and false-sounding when PRC girls try to talk dirty to you in bed. Do it with professional PRC hookers in GL or FLs and that gets ratcheted up to 11 until you literally have to max out your self-deluding daydream powers to even believe 50% of what they tell you and how they sound to your bedroom actions is real and not just them putting on a show. Not to say Thai or Viet girls or girls of any other race/nationality don't do the same thing, but somehow when they put on a show/facade to customers it never comes off as contrived and fake as PRCs do. The way PRC girls "por lumpa" or carry balls of men, it's fake to the level of almost showing their contempt for men who can actually feel good and boosted from it.

Only PRC girls I've even remotely considered or found myself mildly aroused by are the Westernised kinds... in which case why go for them when I can just go straight for the real Western girls?

Haven't even talked about PRC girls' approach towards personal grooming and hygiene... the less talked about it the better, hairy armpits and pubes and all. =.=
+100

Exactly what I think too.

Many PRCs are always obsessed about money to the point where it's completely obnoxious. Everyone loves money but PRCs are totally crass about it. No class.
Poor nouveau riche tastes, always obsessed with getting the same LV, Chanel, iPhone, Baoma junk.
Make a remark about how there are PRCs everywhere you go. PRCs reply "Because we are rich and can now travel."
Talk about a random hobby. PRCs scream "What use is that?"
Act like they own Overseas Chinese because we are supposed to be Westernised bananas who need to come back into the influence of the Motherland.

Until recently, always ranting about the Belt and Road project, China's economic rise, and how China will take over the world.
And constantly saying that WeChat is the best app in the whole world, when in fact many non-PRCs have problems using it.

Every convo is boring and canned. Responses are all completely predictable.
In bed, the aiya aiya moans are so fake.

Last edited by PikaPikaSEA; 05-05-2024 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Yeah. I got prc ml ask me go her rented place during her off day....yup like you say lonely and got to satisfy their needs. They will choose one lah which one they want to "give".

YA Exactly ...
Its who they choose to give. Could be you or me or him.
Old 07-05-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on what kind of PRC girls. Some types really cmi, others are way off the charts.
Can msg me to discuss experiences
Old 08-05-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

if FL, i think Malaysians were the best those days in Geylang ($150 rate). Than the Thais and PRC came. from my experience PRC were the worse, they just want to get you hard and make you cum quick.. Malaysians gave the best service.

For ML, gotta agree they are in for the $$. If you are regular and the PRC likes you, there are perks. But in the end is the $$.
Old 08-05-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MAJER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPikaSEA View Post
+100

Exactly what I think too.

Many PRCs are always obsessed about money to the point where it's completely obnoxious. Everyone loves money but PRCs are totally crass about it. No class.
Poor nouveau riche tastes, always obsessed with getting the same LV, Chanel, iPhone, Baoma junk.
Make a remark about how there are PRCs everywhere you go. PRCs reply "Because we are rich and can now travel."
Talk about a random hobby. PRCs scream "What use is that?"
Act like they own Overseas Chinese because we are supposed to be Westernised bananas who need to come back into the influence of the Motherland.

Until recently, always ranting about the Belt and Road project, China's economic rise, and how China will take over the world.
And constantly saying that WeChat is the best app in the whole world, when in fact many non-PRCs have problems using it.

Every convo is boring and canned. Responses are all completely predictable.
In bed, the aiya aiya moans are so fake.
See your face so much pimples, sure turn off mah, want to faster end.
Old 09-05-2024, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8409 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1