The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finding a girlfriend

Hullo,

"What I need is what I have, what I have is what I need".

I was riding my red bicycle from Ang Mo Kio till Woodlands today. Basically a Singaporean PR working as a masseur in Singapore has helped me locate news of my romantic interest, a classmate, who is a Singaporean citizen. Part of the complications that has came forth till today, is because my mother objects me from dating a foreign talent especially a PRC, so in my search of a girlfriend I have been meeting this masseur over the recent years, at least she's localised.

So as the weather suggested, it rains when I was en route till Yishun where my romantic interest is now known as living with her mother. I was really enthusiastic this morning, then the rain on Vesak eve reminded me of dukkha, i.e. amongst all kinds of suffering on this planet, one type is known as "being separated from what one loves", and bumping into a sudden downpour that is akin with ”encountering what one hates". I waited along the Lentor stretch over a while, when it seemed that the rain will stop, the thunder came. Cat A.

The Singaporean PR who is my masseur is a A-cup girl, she is more than what I need as a spouse. Upgrading romantic interests from A till B or C is quite corny as a sentient aspiration.

Because my mother objects me from dating foreign talent i.e. my Singaporean PR masseur is still waiting till her citizenship arrives. Further because my matriach expects me marrying a Singaporean tertiary-educated lass i.e. after all the search I finally found out that my long-lost romantic interest is the only single tertiary-educated girl still left in my database of alumnis. *Everybody else from my faculty cohort are married some are parents*

I parked my red aleoca bicycle at yio chu kang mrt need a rest before visiting kmspks regarding 3 step 1 bow this evening
linrx
Old 13-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 14
Abastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud of
Re: Finding a girlfriend

Parents always try to arrange marriage for us.They think they know what is good for us. But they forget that we are the ones who will live with the wify. If you truly love her go for it.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 14-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abastor View Post
Parents always try to arrange marriage for us.They think they know what is good for us. But they forget that we are the ones who will live with the wify. If you truly love her go for it.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Yeah if it were about living with the prospective wife at this juncture I will rather remain single. The dilemma is what many pioneer generations have been there and done that themselves before. They had little if anything at all, they built a country, and when a city is entirely developed they discover they had everything except somebody that can inherit it.

Goodness even Putin these days speak of ancestors: http://www.todayonline.com/world/eur...nexation-visit.

Thanks in replying, gives me some perspective that allows me in looking into something else other than romance.

Hope one and all have a happy week ahead.
Old 15-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 14
Abastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud of

No problem bro. Hope you will find what you are looking for. Do take care.
Old 16-05-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

It is amazing how this evening is made possible via a simple gesture of afew SBForumers.

Amidst several advices that this nice lady of a masseur suggested over the recent years, apart from cajoling me in seeking a proper-er girlfriend, focusing on business-as-usual was an area she recommended.

With due respect of all gentlemen and without love lost of the ladies, wow, I did an awful amount of work these two days - was once an aspiring software programmer and charity volunteer awhile ago, one of the greatest koans in this world that hardly gets spoken at all is how the MOE education that many of us were brought up with put us in the context of being a class of animals known as mammals - so typing this reply is an omnivorous mammal, a simple teaching since primary school science.

The problem that I began with, i.e. mothers, my mother, is already the solution.

I don't know who my mother-in-law is however I already am grateful about her before I know her. I won't understand why my long-lost romantic interest is still single after a decade yet I am very appreciative that I learned that her mother is around. *it's funny, the mother prolly loves the daughter more than i love the girl*

Alas once in awhile some joker like me feel happier when he rediscovers solitude.

Lin Rongxiang
Old 18-05-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
melodymilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jiayou to find a gf soon =)
Old 28-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodymilky View Post
jiayou to find a gf soon =)
Yo,

Finding a girlfriend in Singapore for me is like finding a boyfriend in Singapore for you, there are tonnes of girlfriends and boyfriends on this island in the first place. Add on the issue of quantity of young men and women on this globalised island, if you want quality even a lot of SBFs are also of good quality whether I call my boys beggars or you call your girls whores imho we have got good folks everywhere and I still think I can be justified. What is challenging sometimes, you know better than I do already, awhile ago a masseur was trying to matchmake my matchmaker to me. So it gets funny you see, because the matchmaker had a relationship that was neither here nor there that's why she hoped I would find a girlfriend too, then with that somewhat rationalised, another girl noticed my affection of this girl who was helping to matchmake me, so she tried her womanly intuitions too trying to matchmake my matchmaker to me.

You jiayou yourself also lah, read some of your posts, it's similar with what everybody else is going through also.

Gambade.

Old 28-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KaniNababe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you are very longwinded you know? In mandarin its called 罗嗦, in teochew or hokkien-Lor sor. Initially when i first read your first post i thought you are riding the bike gg around searching for gf.
I hope ur future gf or wife can tahan your beat around the bush pattern
Anyway all the best.. Good luck

If you don't agree with my comment please rebut. I am fine with being zapped, I am not here to please anyone
Old 29-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaniNababe View Post
TS you are very longwinded you know? In mandarin its called 罗嗦, in teochew or hokkien-Lor sor. Initially when i first read your first post i thought you are riding the bike gg around searching for gf.

Fierce...seriously fierce.

温柔一点可以吗?

All the best... Good luck.
Old 29-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Short and sweet ah:
  • I have been courting one girl over 12 years since NTU.
  • I thought the same as you also, na-beh, zha-bor can kah-kin boh, 12 years ago you dunno zou si-mi sai and you were 19 I was 20, today I am 32 and you still dunno zou si-mi sai, waste my time waste my energy.
  • Since you put up with me, I put up with her also.
  • Besides, this guy is dead 2558 years and he is even more so long-winded: http://communalbuddha.blogspot.sg/20...ety-sutra.html
  • Some ang moh joker willingly died at 33, and at 33 he simply shut the f up by getting somebody else giving everybody christmas presents, yet this indian guy gotta live till 80 years old then talk non-stop over 2558 years, then yesterday we gotta translate his crap from Sanskrit into Chinese, today I gotta translate it from Chinese into English.
  • I rode a bike because I'm more hardworking than an indian that sat under a tree, walk from one tree to another tree carrying a bowl also must recite one poem.

Last edited by linrx; 29-05-2014 at 08:28 PM. Reason: before and after
Old 30-05-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
agreed fully...that is your problem. read already also sian....
Old 30-05-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
Short and sweet ah:
  • I have been courting one girl over 12 years since NTU.
  • I thought the same as you also, na-beh, zha-bor can kah-kin boh, 12 years ago you dunno zou si-mi sai and you were 19 I was 20, today I am 32 and you still dunno zou si-mi sai, waste my time waste my energy.
  • Since you put up with me, I put up with her also.
  • Besides, this guy is dead 2558 years and he is even more so long-winded: http://communalbuddha.blogspot.sg/20...ety-sutra.html
  • Some ang moh joker willingly died at 33, and at 33 he simply shut the f up by getting somebody else giving everybody christmas presents, yet this indian guy gotta live till 80 years old then talk non-stop over 2558 years, then yesterday we gotta translate his crap from Sanskrit into Chinese, today I gotta translate it from Chinese into English.
  • I rode a bike because I'm more hardworking than an indian that sat under a tree, walk from one tree to another tree carrying a bowl also must recite one poem.
what is the point of making all these comments.... talk cock sing song...
Old 30-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
weed44 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
Yeah if it were about living with the prospective wife at this juncture I will rather remain single. The dilemma is what many pioneer generations have been there and done that themselves before. They had little if anything at all, they built a country, and when a city is entirely developed they discover they had everything except somebody that can inherit it.

Goodness even Putin these days speak of ancestors: http://www.todayonline.com/world/eur...nexation-visit.

Thanks in replying, gives me some perspective that allows me in looking into something else other than romance.

Hope one and all have a happy week ahead.
i think best to find wife is vietnam.
i been there once
the girls there not bad
nice and cute
Old 30-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
what is the point of making all these comments.... talk cock sing song...
you prefer I start a new thread instead of maximising an existing thread, when you or some younger guy may need it more than I do?

Just as, you prefer I date a younger lass instead of maximising an existing lass, when you or some younger guy may need her more than I do?

Come on, the whole reason why I hold out, whether I'm trying to proliferate a draggy subject matter that can range from a prehistoric national marital system till an aging girl that rather stays single, is rather simple. I'm a guy, the older I get, the prettier and younger the girls become. If all I need is a girl that can make a baby, register with me at ROM, look after kids as I age, then when I save enough peanuts I give a bunch of kiddos so that they can start a donnyboyforum on a "Peanuts Linox" server running "Boeing Pussycat" webplatform, and that these are the future internet inventions when the founder of this site Samuel as well as I, and our parents all croak *touch wood la*, my point is, since there were dinosaurs the method to make babies amongst humans have barely changed.

Whether I like BJ more or I like anal more, or whether Chinese customs come first or legal ROM first - since there were dinosaurs, babies came from the same "technology" as donkeys - if talking cock and singing song can allow you the extra 15 minutes of freedom masturbating with your favourite pikachu, whose problem is it?

That I recycle an existing joke? Or you need 15 minutes more than I do?
Old 04-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 10
loveless1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want to find a gf too. This is all I want to say. Knowing this is a sex forum, I guess it is very difficult.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1