The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Er Lang is Cool - loads of Potential
How often do you meet girlfriend weekly

hi bros just want find out how often do you guys meet up with gf

been together with my girlfriend for 5 months and we meet up 4-5 times a week until i feel kinda of burnt out and tired.
been missing all sort of gathering and personal things as my girlfriend is getting too sticky. wonder what it would like if there is plan for R.O.M.Miss those days where i catch up with friends over beer ,EPL soccer and BIG 2
Old 02-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How often do you meet girlfriend weekly

used to have a gf who is super sticky, must meet everyday n cant meet my kaki at all. in the end no choice but to dump her.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

If she is sticky you must tell her.....

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 02-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Er Lang is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
If she is sticky you must tell her.....

JWNY
must find a good day to tell her. have to lah
Presently, my weekend is more busy than weekday unlike people who are more free on weekend. seebay chum
Old 02-05-2007, 04:33 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

i meet my ex gf 3-4 times per wk... last time used to have super sticky gf... everyday must chat with her on phone n sms her... n need to meet her for dinner almost everyday
Old 02-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
stylestems deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U got to make everything right at the begining, else u will having problem when she has use to it.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Er Lang View Post
been together with my girlfriend for 5 months and we meet up 4-5 times a week until i feel kinda of burnt out and tired.
new gf is like that one, last time whenever i got a new gf, for at least 2 to 3 months my beer friends will only see me appear after 10 or 11pm (after my bonks).

for you now sian already right? its time to reverse the situation. meet your friends to drink and watch soccer first, then go meet your gf.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

When you get into a relationship, you must be prepared to make some "sacrifice", and you can kiss goodbye to your freedom of single-hood. You gain some, you lose some.

And it depends on the "stickness" of your GF. An understanding GF will allow you the freedom to "roam" around during free time. Just a matter of gaining enough trust.

What I dun really like is when she sticks with me when I go out to watch EPL matches - something that she will never enjoy but still like to tag along. Just let her join the activities, and one fine day she will give up and carry on with her favorite hobby - Shopping
Old 02-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Er Lang View Post
hi bros just want find out how often do you guys meet up with gf

been missing all sort of gathering and personal things as my girlfriend is getting too sticky. wonder what it would like if there is plan for R.O.M.Miss those days where i catch up with friends over beer ,EPL soccer and BIG 2
Once in a month or two. Get a foreign gf & she won't be breathing down ur neck...
Old 02-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
al123 is Cool - loads of Potential

i wonder if all bros think like the way we do? as in fnid our GFs too sticky? Are there any bros who will meet up with their GFs abt 5 times a week once the honeymoon period is over?
Old 02-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro er lang, 5 months, 4-5 times per week.
coz tis honey moon period and still the love is hot.

tbh, u will realize as time slowly passed, the days of meeting up will also slowly reduced till the love turn cold and the end is near.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

been with my CO for few years now and on average we will meet 3 or 4 times each week... sometimes if we busy with own groups of friends then we meet less. must respects each other's space to maintain a healhty relationship

Old 02-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
but time past....it will just like the winter leaf,dry,Ugly and drop off dead
Then mine is R.I.P... cos i'm married.
LL gotta meet up almost everyday...

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 02-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

sticky is chio or not chio one ler?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CLEANER is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

iya...at first sure like that one...meet and meet everyday, not tiring at all. Me wif my gf for 3 yrs plus liao, now oso seldom meet, like 2-3 per wk. now my exam cuming, die. once per wk only. lucky, my gf is not that kind of sticky type one. Now she wana meet her frens, i say go lor, if i wana meet, she sure say ok one...coz everyday c each other sure gt no topic to say one till one day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1