The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 23-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cheryl lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikatwr View Post
Paiseh wanted to ask what EIP stand for any any links to the ad she posted
One of the few terms I learn from SBF, exposed-in-public. Lolz
Old 23-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingmilf View Post
These people so generous to share their pics. Why want to reveal their identity and discourage ppl from contributing... Should just enjoy quietly.
Nowadays SG scandal is all based on innovation. Last time a poly student exposed sex tape got many ppl talking for months. Later it's the Edison gate , followed by the local Gary gate and then the every-ah-Lian-model-in-SG-does-nude gate. There are already tons of full face nude pictures of supposed singaporean girls in SBF that people couldn't be bothered to ID or CSI.

The only reason why anyone bothers with Cheryl Lee now is the fact that she bare her tits in a MRT in the name of breast feeding and ironically say that she don't view exposed boobs as sexual. There are plenty of other couples in undertable still sharing away. It isn't a loss to anyone other than stalkers.

If it is really her, the couple is really smart. Just delete the photos, keep quiet in their public life, ignore the knowledge that someone has associated them with swinging until the whole thing dies a natural death cos there is no hard proof.
Old 23-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgefarrah17 View Post
hmmm bro you might have a point

Not sure though because the body she is putting up and she got caught looks hot and SYT and it seems latest pics

But yes, it does also have the possibility its her.

nice pics. thanks for sharing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I am still amazed at her shifting mole....lol...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Warriors of the Deep

but I hope its Cheryl makes it more interesting

just like I was hoping this is michelle tan from NOC

http://sggirlsfantasy.tumblr.com/post/157066107269

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/516...e-Asian-Facial
Old 23-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ricktan58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice share of cheryl lee EIP, anyone got more?
Old 23-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
vin1182135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvin1182135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya. Waiting for more EIP pixs.
Old 23-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Hint* chkout the mole on the arm

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 23-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7614 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Very likely it's her as both pics have a mole on her left arm
Old 23-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgefarrah17 View Post
Can unveil the face?
Old 23-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
vin1182135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvin1182135 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any more eip pics?
Old 23-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Very likely it's her as both pics have a mole on her left arm
Haha. Bro. You know we know can Liao. I don't pity people who take the risk and do naughty things too openly until they got chance to get burn. But the children would have a tough time. Hope all the Bros will stop digging further and leave them alone for the 3 kids sake.
Old 24-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I am still amazed at her shifting mole....lol...
Front Camera and back camera produce different pictures. Front camera will auto flip that explains the switching mole.
Old 24-03-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Old 24-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboss View Post

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1