The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
S11 coffeeshop at Blk 504 there
a cute xmm wearing specs mans the counter sometimes.

too bad she does not do massage.

ever the ML told me that this xmm is the boss' son ( i can't remember which) fren who is helping out.

the ML also told me there were customer who paid up at the counter then expected the xmm to do massage, when other ml comes in, the customer reject, ask for refund when told the xmm is not ml
Old 15-10-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
a cute xmm wearing specs mans the counter sometimes.

too bad she does not do massage.

ever the ML told me that this xmm is the boss' son ( i can't remember which) fren who is helping out.

the ML also told me there were customer who paid up at the counter then expected the xmm to do massage, when other ml comes in, the customer reject, ask for refund when told the xmm is not ml
The ML there so jialat ah.
Old 16-10-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
LOL. I actually went to try. Shop owner passed me a "Lisa", maybe never heard my booking properly. But anyway, wasn't a waste of trip or money

Now you clarify the name I think I have tried your ml before. But she is not syt as you described. Also another milf unless it's the wrong person.
This I fully agree. U won't regret. She is actually much better den TT aka axx in some ways. U will feel so refreshed
Old 17-10-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Themag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlybanana View Post
Managed to visit Nana.

Not bad looking but not talkative as I’m tired to start any topic also.

Hdly is not bad when on the back and will keep brushing your balls.

When turning front, she will try her best to make your 2ic stand but I try to control and make her dissapointed.

Overall massage is not bad.

Did you get top up or ended blue balls?
Old 20-10-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
curlybanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themag View Post
Did you get top up or ended blue balls?
Ended up blue balls bro. Too tired as went there to massage only.
Old 22-10-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
placidlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake8080 View Post
Visited A** again at y***** near S11 after many months, and apparently shes known as tongtong now. Location is about 3mins walk away from j8.

Massage: 9/10. Opted for 1hour oil massage, and she massaged my full body with good strength and technique. Honestly will just come here for the massage alone. One of the best so far.

Looks: 7/10. Not syt, and not milf. Decent looking with smooth complexion, think about early 30s.

Body: 7/10. Petite with big C boobs, but are man made. Good to look at, but feels slightly hard to touch.

Sensual: 9/10. Much better than last time. Full roaming upperbody, and can request for her to take off her top although she was reluctant as she said its risky. Can kiss and suck her boobs and she will suck your nipples back. Can rub and touch her pussy but only over her underwear. Requested for a titjob and she happily gave me one

BJ: 100/10. Main highlight of the session, paid 2b for it. She lifted my legs up and thoroughly licked all over my dick and balls, from the tip to near the anus even. At one point i almost thought she was gonna rim me. I then proceeded to facefuck her with occasional deepthroating, and she was able to take it well. Unloaded all into her mouth after about 15mins and got a 5mins head massage before leaving.
Pm location pls 🙏
Old 26-10-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have info about the yizhen mc nearby at blk 503? Sometime walk pass will see chio bu ml but some is milf anyone knows the name of the syt ml?
Old 26-10-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
Anyone have info about the yizhen mc nearby at blk 503? Sometime walk pass will see chio bu ml but some is milf anyone knows the name of the syt ml?
There all milf, no chio bu syt.

If you saw syt, it is prolly the girl who is sometimes doing the recep. Looks like JC or poly age. She is not ML, though you are not the first one to mistake her for ML
Old 27-10-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
There all milf, no chio bu syt.

If you saw syt, it is prolly the girl who is sometimes doing the recep. Looks like JC or poly age. She is not ML, though you are not the first one to mistake her for ML
Ohno all milf, too bad. But got another one with shoulder length hair, quite chio, around 27-33 age like that, sounds like malaysian, u know who is she?
Old 27-10-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Ohno all milf, too bad. But got another one with shoulder length hair, quite chio, around 27-33 age like that, sounds like malaysian, u know who is she?
Golden hair or no? If got wear spec den that is the counter girl. If no wear spec it's Lisa.
Old 27-10-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
Mikoko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMikoko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by placidlife View Post
Pm location pls 🙏
I can’t find this place and end up with Y**** Z****. It’s all MiLF but no GQ. Honestly, I was glad she didn’t ask too. Her massage was really good but she is just not my type…. So the question is where is this place?
Old 28-10-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Golden hair or no? If got wear spec den that is the counter girl. If no wear spec it's Lisa.
Today i passby again, there is a chiobu wearing white shirt, not the ml black shirt, sibeh chio sia, no spec. Do u know another shop that located beside china restaurant, is it also have action there? Always no one at the counter but everytime can see there is men's shoe outside.
Old 29-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Milksha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlybanana View Post
Managed to visit Nana.

Not bad looking but not talkative as I’m tired to start any topic also.

Hdly is not bad when on the back and will keep brushing your balls.

When turning front, she will try her best to make your 2ic stand but I try to control and make her dissapointed.

Overall massage is not bad.
No option for release bro?
Old 29-10-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Today i passby again, there is a chiobu wearing white shirt, not the ml black shirt, sibeh chio sia, no spec. Do u know another shop that located beside china restaurant, is it also have action there? Always no one at the counter but everytime can see there is men's shoe outside.
Bro go try la... since super chio like wad u said
Old 29-10-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
curlybanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milksha View Post
No option for release bro?
I think there’s an option but I did not “stand” so she did not offer ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1