The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You dunno anything please dun comment...

You dun act as if you knew everthing about hcm and trying to fish in sbf...btw I dunno why you said cannot share in sbf...but I knew you want them to text so you can intro them to your places and skinned them...you are just another organiser in sbf...no free lunch in this world and nothing to back up your claim...
Sorry boss ya i dont know everything. You know the most from your friends that often go vietnam and reading online articles. I only recommend them to the places i went and i feel its good for everybody, *fruit store* and other good places also dont need me to help them get good biz. I feel what you said its a bit mean to me and judgemental and nothing to back your claim too. I'm not totally an organizer as i don't plan tours for people and earn money from these but i do provide information like a free guide in Saigon(only for SG bros).

Why not you make a trip to Saigon for a few days this year and let me know? Ill bring you around and see if i skin you or not xD

If you want i can ask those sg bros recently to dm you and prove my words if you want lmao. I really never benefit with all these, the prices is the same as even if going with me or even cheaper than you walkin the shops sometimes(because im a regular customer there) and somemore i still spend with them lmao in hcmc how to skin them xD?? Thanks for dropping my points too admin appreciated much. (remark: okt spotted) xD

Last edited by Mokkamomo; Today at 09:28 PM. Reason: edit
Old Today, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Actually it’s not just Vietnam’s economy that is slow but the economies of China, Macau & Thailand have also been crap. But high-end WL prices keep going up in those countries too. The poor r getting poorer and the rich getting richer. The post-covid recovery is an extreme example of that. Especially in BKK, the places that have kept their prices constant have seen big drop in girl quality.

Seems many BKK & Macau fans have also been switching over to HCMC over the past year. I stayed in a D5 hotel for a few days and it was full of Hong Kong & Taiwan bros. I spoke to a couple of them and typically the same story - BKK & Macau getting too expensive so HCMC has become their new hunting ground. For them, no need to ever leave D5, got more than enough ktvs to keep them occupied.

The funniest thing is that the most active Macau forum sex141/zh141 has become super quiet. Cannot be those die-hard horny sex141 punters suddenly gone veggie, they probably all went to HCMC but just not telling anyone.
Yeah recently many good ktv established in D5 now too. Now many taiwanese went hcmc to play too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1