The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-12-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
justaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hie guys...
i am newbie here..
pardon me if write stupid q. just ignore if way out of point...

after reading a few pages..
still dont get where is this place.. could any1 PM me if it is private?
thanks..
Old 06-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_super View Post
Have anyone notice the CCTVs in some of the houses??? I dun remember seeing any b4 the tragedy... After noticing the CCTV now dare not go even... Dunno where these CCTVs are link to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
How to have privacy when they have CCTVs inside ? Imagine people looking at how you bonk the WL...
Guys what is this???? Are the cctvs inside the room???
Old 07-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
yoyolick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw this gal @ hse 22 rm 9 look petty magi mee hair...
Any wab try her service b4??
wat the damage??
Think she use to from hse 22 rm 3
Old 07-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
G-spot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocking_vibes View Post
Guys what is this???? Are the cctvs inside the room???
i think outside the pathway.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
king10 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi I m new here, aft reading some post dont quite understand what are all this short form:

1. MILF
2. BBW
3.GILF
4. CIM
5. BBBJ

Can anyone explain to me?
Thank you very much....
Old 10-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
dethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to behold

Today went to Petain at about 2pm with mind set up to look for a Malay WL. First went into house 10 for Rina but door closed. Read from somewhere that there is one in house 11. Not sure which room but proceeded to check and found one fair, sweet and young looking Malay in room 4. So ask for the price and proceed in.

Once in, she asked me to hang my clothing at the hooks behind the door. She also very quickly down to her birthday suit. I am pleasantly surprise. Ample size boobs with light colour nipples. And her hips. WOW. The waist to hip ratio is ridiculous. Good thing la. Look like that vase with slender neck and big rounded base. That is how her body look like. I LIKE. Washed up and the action started.

Told me to lay down and proceeded to cap me and blow me which is quite mechanic. But it get the job done. Started with missionary. Squeeze her breast and its damn soft. And somehow her nipple feel cold. Guess cause of the aircon. After several minutes, ask if I wanted doggy which I accept gladly. While in doggy position, saw her ass and its darn tempting. But doubt Petain lady does AJ. Soon enough, I came. Wash up and left a happy happy man.

Rating base of personal encounter
Look: 8/10 (Flawless skin, fair and sweet)
Age: She mention its 30. If she say younger I also believe
Boobs: B+ maybe C. Soft and tender
Body: 7/10 (Although hips a bit large. Look delicious overall)
FJ: Don't really remember. Looking at her face throughout. But her pretty face make it all good.
Service: Very friendly and sweet.
RTF: Hell ya!! Within this few day
Damage: $30

P.S. It my first FR in a long time. Please pardon me if too lor sor.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethknight View Post
Today went to Petain at about 2pm with mind set up to look for a Malay WL. First went into house 10 for Rina but door closed. Read from somewhere that there is one in house 11. Not sure which room but proceeded to check and found one fair, sweet and young looking Malay in room 4. So ask for the price and proceed in.

Once in, she asked me to hang my clothing at the hooks behind the door. She also very quickly down to her birthday suit. I am pleasantly surprise. Ample size boobs with light colour nipples. And her hips. WOW. The waist to hip ratio is ridiculous. Good thing la. Look like that vase with slender neck and big rounded base. That is how her body look like. I LIKE. Washed up and the action started.

Told me to lay down and proceeded to cap me and blow me which is quite mechanic. But it get the job done. Started with missionary. Squeeze her breast and its damn soft. And somehow her nipple feel cold. Guess cause of the aircon. After several minutes, ask if I wanted doggy which I accept gladly. While in doggy position, saw her ass and its darn tempting. But doubt Petain lady does AJ. Soon enough, I came. Wash up and left a happy happy man.

Rating base of personal encounter
Look: 8/10 (Flawless skin, fair and sweet)
Age: She mention its 30. If she say younger I also believe
Boobs: B+ maybe C. Soft and tender
Body: 7/10 (Although hips a bit large. Look delicious overall)
FJ: Don't really remember. Looking at her face throughout. But her pretty face make it all good.
Service: Very friendly and sweet.
RTF: Hell ya!! Within this few day
Damage: $30

P.S. It my first FR in a long time. Please pardon me if too lor sor.
That's Julia. Very friendly, soft spoken. BJ skill only so-so, but body is good by Petain standards. Very smooth skin, pleasant face. Worth $30.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
st.martin.02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to petain yesterday... and headed for H16 R19

She abit old late 40s maybe even close to 50. But her service more than made up for her age.

After the standard wash up, i lay on the bed while she gave me a BBJ... it was smooth with nice sucktion and her hand constantly stroking my balls felt really good... it lasted for about 5 mins.... then she asked be to sit by the side of the bed while she squatted infront of me and continued to suck... this position enabled my to squeeze her tits as she sucked.... then she asked me to lie back and she raised my legs and started nibbling and sucking the area aroung my ass and next came the AR with her fingers gliding up and down my dick some times also using her finger to stimulate my ass.... still squatting at the side of the bed, she pulled my legs down and continued with her BBJ.... than she asked me to get back on the bed as she got into a 69 position... i didn't lick her pussy though because of her age .... then she went back into the original BBJ position and continued to suck me for awhile.... after changing so many positions i was already damn horny..... next came the best position..... she lay down flat on the bed and asked me to crawl over and stick my dick in her mouth.... she sucked my dick and ran her fingers around my ass and balls... it felt abit ticklish but so shiok!!... i could't tahan anymore and came right into her mouth. She also she can stick her finger up my ass if i wanted it on my next visit very kinky!!

Looks: 5/10
body: 5/10
BBJ : 9/10 - CIM and many positions
AR : 8/10
FJ : didnt try
RTF : yes
damage $30
Old 11-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
telecom_cca is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelecom_cca is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelecom_cca is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another old MILF with good BBJ is H9 first room on the right. Boobs is better.
Damage 20 !
Old 13-12-2008, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.martin.02 View Post
Went to petain yesterday... and headed for H16 R19

She abit old late 40s maybe even close to 50. But her service more than made up for her age.

After the standard wash up, i lay on the bed while she gave me a BBJ... it was smooth with nice sucktion and her hand constantly stroking my balls felt really good... it lasted for about 5 mins.... then she asked be to sit by the side of the bed while she squatted infront of me and continued to suck... this position enabled my to squeeze her tits as she sucked.... then she asked me to lie back and she raised my legs and started nibbling and sucking the area aroung my ass and next came the AR with her fingers gliding up and down my dick some times also using her finger to stimulate my ass.... still squatting at the side of the bed, she pulled my legs down and continued with her BBJ.... than she asked me to get back on the bed as she got into a 69 position... i didn't lick her pussy though because of her age .... then she went back into the original BBJ position and continued to suck me for awhile.... after changing so many positions i was already damn horny..... next came the best position..... she lay down flat on the bed and asked me to crawl over and stick my dick in her mouth.... she sucked my dick and ran her fingers around my ass and balls... it felt abit ticklish but so shiok!!... i could't tahan anymore and came right into her mouth. She also she can stick her finger up my ass if i wanted it on my next visit very kinky!!

Looks: 5/10
body: 5/10
BBJ : 9/10 - CIM and many positions
AR : 8/10
FJ : didnt try
RTF : yes
damage $30
Bro St. Martin :
H16R19 is one the best BBBJ experiences in Petain. I´ve patronized her many times in the past, and I cannot tahan her BBBJ. This lady has also a very nice attitude. If you become her regular, she will chat with you and will NOT RUSH you at all. Can even talk cockwith her. Very nice lady and superb BLOW JOB.
Best regrads Bro
Old 15-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Earphones_ae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

petain got LB's de ar ? cause that time i post a FR, somebody said the lady i tried was a LB. is this true man..
Old 15-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earphones_ae View Post
petain got LB's de ar ? cause that time i post a FR, somebody said the lady i tried was a LB. is this true man..
LB in petain are in House 9.
Old 17-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Kikkoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
LB in petain are in House 9.
That's right. They are in H9.

Few of them work there very long liao.
Old 17-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does anyone know where the 2 WL that is previously from H5 level 2.
When you go upstair and turn right. They are two WL.

Anyone know? or they retired liao.
Old 17-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

hi all bros,

seems like all have forgoten Jac since she left..

me myself never get a chance to screw her cos was still a student back then... vitamine M not that strong...
Anyone having any news of her???

and her neighbour charging $50 too... has she drop price??

Bros can update?
Thanks=)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1