The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Joint near Selegie

Hi bros,

Wanted to share this joint around the Selegie area. Came across it while roaming around before picking up CO.

Think there are 3 girls there but I have only seen 2 - Miao Miao and Sha Sha. FR Below

Miao Miao
Looks: 6/10 (Looks around 32-35)
Boobs: 34-35 C
Massage: Decent strength
Damage: 30 per hour, 25 for 1/2 hour.

Want to try Sha Sha who I saw earlier but she got booking so bo pian lah. Went into the partition, juz curtains and high bed and wow, can see shadow of bro in next cubicle bonking my sha sha with her legs up high.. damm, must get Sha Sha next time as her moaning quite seducing.

Back to Miao Miao, I lie down and she does the message on my back. After 15 minutes, she see no reaction from me (Still thinking about Sha Sha who is TCSS with bro after biz) and I felt her pull down her blouse and gave me a boob message on my back.

Me still kept quiet then she continue with message for another 10 mins before asking me to turn over. Ask if I want more service, but my didi only half-awake (Still want my sha sha) so at first wanted to decline but then paisey so opt for HJ at $40. Std job for 10 mins then release and clean up.

RTF: Yes for Sha Sha..

Sha Sha
Looks: 7.5/10 (Personal taste as I like girls with big eyes)
Boobs: 34B or C (Haven't tried so dun know)

Joint is on the 1st floor at one of the bldgs along Selegie. Reputable Bros, (points more then 20 and postings before, who need directions please pm me as want to be discreet
Old 27-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
Ultra Taro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Joint near Selegie

Hi Bro, good try... Hope you can PM me the area... will be at Selegie area for meeting on thurs... would like to try either one of them which you have recommended... Thks in advance
Old 27-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,

Just to confirm. Is this joint located somewhere in P*****z C*****?

Went there last week & found this small joint.

Saw 2 PRCs but did not try.
Old 27-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear bros,

Had a PM from a bro working nearby so wanted to share with all.

Apparently, this shop was raided 7 months ago and the AV smashed the glass while bros were inside so those of you who know the location, please be careful if you decide to chiong there.

For me, I will check if got outcall next time I am there.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Samster

Went passed this TN again while waiting for OC yesterday.

At first pass, din see anything that turned my head so walked on... as I was walking towards toilet, saw this stunning 36D /E in bright red dress walking towards toilet so quickly cempak jalan and follow...

She went to pantry to wash cup so I pretend to go gents then quickly come out and trailed her... Bingo, she walked into the TN so I pretend to walk pass again to get a good look. Swee figure.

Approached as asked fee and but couldn't try as 1 hr was for $30, 1/2 hr $25 so not worth it. Asked for their names and left juz as OC called me.

Heng. Bros, interested can PM me for the details, do note my previous post on warning though...

Amy
Looks: 6/10
Body: 9/10 (Huge knockers woah and ok waist)
Price: The last time I tried someone there, it was std TN pricing but can nego depends on skills so shld be same

Han Xue
Looks: 7/10
Body: 34B-25-xx (Quick visual check)

Cheers
Old 06-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
the AV smashed the glass while bros were inside so those of you who know the location, please be careful if you decide to chiong there.
Goodness me, I never knew AV so hiong one.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
posh_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, if it is at P...C..., i nv notice any TN leh, which floor is it?

the previous shop was on 2nd level

can PM me the location.

i always go ther to chiong the KTV.

provide FR after testing
Old 08-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Samster

Posh Bro,

Pm you already..Was there yesterday

Walked pass and did see the @@ amy, so continued to adjoining bldg for subway.

Making my way done the escalator when I saw this familiar face coming up after tabao food... Eyes move a bit down and bingo... saw the big bouncy @@. As she was dressed in a one-piece b/w striped dress and heels, looked corporate so I dared not be sure as she did not make eye contact as well.

U-turn and followed her as another primal hunger surfaced for her @@... Trailed her and yupz.. she went into the shop. Juz like the first time, I quickly followed her in... she looked up, smiled and I asked if I was interrupting her dinner and if she was free to do an 1/2 hour as me meeting sometime soon.

She said ok and we moved into the cubicle. As before, the cubicles are a bit small with a massage bed taking up most of the space.

Proceeded with back massage but I turned around after 5 mins and requested she massage my front as muscles tired... ha ha.. actually wanted to beo more of her ample assets...

As she massaged, I pretend to moan in relaxation and gave her a CFM look. She took the hint and moved closer then I took opp to cup her boobs... hmmm soft and watery.

Popped the GQ and I took the HJ. She undressed and gave me an impromptu boob massage before servicing my didi... Pulling her towards me, I suckled on those soft melons while she stroke me. Tried to AR below and boy was she wet.. As I fingered her, she increased the tempo and I lost it.

Damn... will ask if can outcall next time so that I can enjoy her on a decent bed.

FR below:
Amy
Looks: 6/10 (Plain but cute)
Body: 9/10 (Tink her boobs are about 34D or DD)
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 5/10 (Nvr really like HJ unless in rush)
Damage: 25 + 40
RTF: Yes and will try to jio her to nearby H81
Old 08-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 23
michong is a Helpful and Caring Samstermichong is a Helpful and Caring Samstermichong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,

I just pop down to see this Amy. When arrived, the shop is opened but on one. I hanged around and after a while, this lady in red with a pair of large melons walk in. WOW!!!!!

She said she is very busy and if I want massage, then follow her to her new shop @ concourse. As she is talking to me, she is locking up... Concourse is a bit far for me, so turn her down & leave.

So any bros want to look for Amy have try yr luck @ concourse.

Quote:
Posh Bro,

Pm you already..Was there yesterday

Walked pass and did see the @@ amy, so continued to adjoining bldg for subway.

Making my way done the escalator when I saw this familiar face coming up after tabao food... Eyes move a bit down and bingo... saw the big bouncy @@. As she was dressed in a one-piece b/w striped dress and heels, looked corporate so I dared not be sure as she did not make eye contact as well.

U-turn and followed her as another primal hunger surfaced for her @@... Trailed her and yupz.. she went into the shop. Juz like the first time, I quickly followed her in... she looked up, smiled and I asked if I was interrupting her dinner and if she was free to do an 1/2 hour as me meeting sometime soon.

She said ok and we moved into the cubicle. As before, the cubicles are a bit small with a massage bed taking up most of the space.

Proceeded with back massage but I turned around after 5 mins and requested she massage my front as muscles tired... ha ha.. actually wanted to beo more of her ample assets...

As she massaged, I pretend to moan in relaxation and gave her a CFM look. She took the hint and moved closer then I took opp to cup her boobs... hmmm soft and watery.

Popped the GQ and I took the HJ. She undressed and gave me an impromptu boob massage before servicing my didi... Pulling her towards me, I suckled on those soft melons while she stroke me. Tried to AR below and boy was she wet.. As I fingered her, she increased the tempo and I lost it.

Damn... will ask if can outcall next time so that I can enjoy her on a decent bed.

FR below:
Amy
Looks: 6/10 (Plain but cute)
Body: 9/10 (Tink her boobs are about 34D or DD)
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 5/10 (Nvr really like HJ unless in rush)
Damage: 25 + 40
RTF: Yes and will try to jio her to nearby H81
Old 08-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Thanks bro,

Coolz.. she din tell me about concourse but it a whole lot nearer to my office and away from OC's ..

Time to visit her again.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 09-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mrkangoo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi,The SPA there at concourse. Is it there?
Old 11-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

Meeting a client @ Parkroyal so went to concourse to recce for amy.

Couldn't locate any new spa or Tn though I saw this Xin Yuan Beauty and Body on the 3rd floor. Looks decent as it has credit card facilities but I saw one chio bu owner walk in.

Too bad she justed started work so went right in and locked the door, no chance to ask anything.

Bro Michong, did she mention name of shop or floor

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 13-06-2007, 07:55 AM
Samster

I believe that this TN is still in operation as pass by yesterday and saw lights and TV on.

No sure if Amy is still there but had PM from one bro who saw her yesterday when she was leaving.

Will recce again. Btw, was at JSP yesterday. The joint near the entrance got 2 sweet new girls but their location too near to toilet and security so I did want to try.

Bros who are in the area can take a look

Old 23-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
bowlingking is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Joint near Selegie

Quote:
I believe that this TN is still in operation as pass by yesterday and saw lights and TV on.

No sure if Amy is still there but had PM from one bro who saw her yesterday when she was leaving.

Will recce again. Btw, was at JSP yesterday. The joint near the entrance got 2 sweet new girls but their location too near to toilet and security so I did want to try.

Bros who are in the area can take a look
went to this joint last wk, massage nothing fantastic, play piano type...boring. no way they can be compared with the thread title.

amy lives in shenzhen. i knew her last year and since travelling around china for biz, paid her a visit in shenzhen. she can be reallly wild, easily get wet and can give bbbj. i tried a vibrator on her and OMG she loves it plus she will guide you to hit her spot and she will be moaning so loud!!! 69 anything also can.....never tried anal though.
Old 23-06-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
bowlingking is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi bros,

Wanted to share this joint around the Selegie area. Came across it while roaming around before picking up CO.

Think there are 3 girls there but I have only seen 2 - Miao Miao and Sha Sha. FR Below

Miao Miao
Looks: 6/10 (Looks around 32-35)
Boobs: 34-35 C
Massage: Decent strength
Damage: 30 per hour, 25 for 1/2 hour.

Want to try Sha Sha who I saw earlier but she got booking so bo pian lah. Went into the partition, juz curtains and high bed and wow, can see shadow of bro in next cubicle bonking my sha sha with her legs up high.. damm, must get Sha Sha next time as her moaning quite seducing.

Back to Miao Miao, I lie down and she does the message on my back. After 15 minutes, she see no reaction from me (Still thinking about Sha Sha who is TCSS with bro after biz) and I felt her pull down her blouse and gave me a boob message on my back.

Me still kept quiet then she continue with message for another 10 mins before asking me to turn over. Ask if I want more service, but my didi only half-awake (Still want my sha sha) so at first wanted to decline but then paisey so opt for HJ at $40. Std job for 10 mins then release and clean up.

RTF: Yes for Sha Sha..

Sha Sha
Looks: 7.5/10 (Personal taste as I like girls with big eyes)
Boobs: 34B or C (Haven't tried so dun know)

Joint is on the 1st floor at one of the bldgs along Selegie. Reputable Bros, (points more then 20 and postings before, who need directions please pm me as want to be discreet
just now went to look for miao miao. slutty face and nice boobs, i like hers. nipple a bit pinkish. but i think i went too late can tell from her face she quite tired already but still customer first. just got her no and will jio her to go hotel next time after her work.....whack till she cry don long!!! manage to get amy's no also. but try calling cant get through. will go down to look for amy or miao miao or sha sha again.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1