The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 17
ahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to behold
Re: Solid massage at Lavender 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post
I think you are asking a very dumb question. You cant always expect people to spoon-feed you all the time.
i agree with bro conjurer. pp in this forum has got blood in the brain all flowed to the lowest point (organ) in the body is it, can't even think/figure out simple codes like this.

Bro onenightstd, there are 8 characters lah (7 alphabet + 1 underscore) = 8 digits. understand now?
pls go look at your phone buttons intently.
and post Massage review after try...
Old 09-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
King12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by onenightstd View Post
Her contact number: vete_dus

Only got 7 numbers ??? how to contact..
!@#$%^&*() lol
Old 12-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
teoh75ki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can give me thenumber
Old 13-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Solid massage at Lavender 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by teoh75ki View Post
can give me thenumber
Time for another spoon feeding session from TS
Old 04-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
dylanlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again, back reincarnate...

Sorry bros for the overdue FR; I've been busy at work and at play...

FR Proper:
Since Xiao Yu's contact number was easy to decipher, I booked her for 17th January, just before she returned to her hometown. We met at Amber Hotel at 6:30pm. I took a smoke after messaging the hotel room number and then took a shower after finishing my cancer stick. While I was showering, I heard a knock on the door and told her to wait. Unfortunately, Xiao Yu misheard and opened the door instead. As I'd left the bathroom door opened, Xiao Yu drew first blood in seeing me in my naked glory! Side note: bros, if you ever use Amber Hotel, please remember to lock the front door!

After some TCSS, Xiao Yu stripped down to her black bra and panties before starting her massage. I must say, Xiao Yu's massage is out of this world! By the time she was done, I felt like I'd been hit by several 3-tonners and a couple of tanks. Even now, the memory is making my bones ache...

Eventually, Xiao Yu had worked over most of the major body parts at least once. All this while, we were chatting and she took a morbid pleasure in seeing my squirm under her strong fingers and hearing my cries of surrender. She stopped her massage and rested beside me. Xiao Yu really put her heart into the massage and I could feel her skin was sticky from her physical exertions.

I made my move and started to kiss her while attempting to remove her bra and finger her pussy. Xiao Yu protested, but not too strongly and we agreed on a pricing for the FJ. Her initial protests turned me on and having suffered mercilessly during her massage, I was determined to fuck her silly as my paid revenge.

I removed Xiao Yu's bra and panties quickly and after kissing her, licked her breasts and nipples before going down on her pussy. It excited me visually to see her parted legs and part pussy, just waiting to receive my tongue. I licked her slowly and I enjoyed feeling her squirm. Xiao Yu did not offer to BJ me and I wanted to fuck her eagerly so I proceed to do just that...

We fucked in the missionary position before changing to doggie-style. Her pussy's rather tight so I started slowly, letting her get acquainted with the length and girth of my cock. Once her pussy got accustomed, I switched gears gradually until I hit top gear and pounded into her like a ground assault on enemy forces.

I deliberately held back from cumming so we fucked longer than I normally would with other FLs. I came into the condom and stayed inside her throbbing pussy, waiting for the right moment to withdraw. Xiao Yu rested for quite some time before she made preparations to clean up and leave.

I'm rather sore that Xiao Yu didn't BJ me but I guess I made a good impression on her. After I paid up and we parted ways, I received a SMS from her the next day. The gist of it was that she enjoyed the session with me and she wanted to meet when she returns back to SG. That SMS brightened my day and I've already deliberating whether to fuck her first or let her massage me first. Either way, I'm determined that my cock will end up inside her mouth and deep inside her pussy...

Bros, I hope you enjoyed reading my FR and found the info useful. Xiao Yu SMSed me during CNY and said she'll return to SG this month. If I'm one of her first few clients, I'll post the FR of my XP with her, without delay.

Name: Xiao Yu
Massage: 10/10 (oh, my aching bones!)
Looks: 5/10 (subjective)
Body : 6/10 (petite MILF figure)
Boobs: A cup
BJ: Nil
FJ: 5/10 (this rating should improve after the next session)
Attitude: Friendly (massage), shy like a schoolgirl (FJ)
Damage: $30 (massage) + $100* (FJ) + $30 (hotel)
*Xiao Yu definitely overcharged and short-changed me but since it was close to CNY, I chose not to bargain.
However, I'll negotiate from the 2nd session onwards...
Old 05-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyyes View Post
i agree with bro conjurer. pp in this forum has got blood in the brain all flowed to the lowest point (organ) in the body is it, can't even think/figure out simple codes like this.

Bro onenightstd, there are 8 characters lah (7 alphabet + 1 underscore) = 8 digits. understand now?
pls go look at your phone buttons intently.
and post Massage review after try...
sorry bro, not all the HP got the same button for underscore.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kidbboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can pm her contact to me, thanks!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kidbboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Solid massage at Lavender 81

Hi bro, can pm me the contact ? Thanks.
Old 26-08-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
Strawberrycake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by behappybe View Post
Welcome back bro! But I thought you are back last Sunday.
Got bring back any good massage gem boh?
Not sure where, can share the location, i go down try
Old 03-09-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Durianation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyyes View Post
GR8 NEWS amids the financial gloom around....

Xiao Yu is BACK with a Vengeance!!! eek:
Tried her massage and other stuffs today and they were as fantastic as before.
She has new contact number and IS NOW operating in Tg Katong area...
She extend operating hours till 3am!!
should be good for some midnight OWL bros to try..

She returning hometown mid Jan 2009, so if you want to try, fast hand fast leg hor!!

Bros, interested pls PM me and upp my points. Those with ZERO posts, don't waste your time.

I'm not her OKT, just passing her request here. Pls arrange appointment, price with her directly.
Wah nice nice, I can't wait to try them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1