The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Any bros here go KTV and got refuse to tip KTV girl because her service is poor?

Like for e.g tip $100. During the 4 hrs ktv session she only came in like 3 to 4 times and thats it. Per time is abt 5 to 10 mins and she butterfly ard becoz got other rooms.

During bill time she go to your room and collect tips but you refuse to give. Or at most u just give her $50 coz she came in your room only for a short while. She left u hanging and dry and most of the time you are playing with your own balls.

Is it acceptable to do so? I mean whats the worst that could have happen? They cant call police also what. If u refuse to pay room charges then make sense to call police. But tips is a different thing. Even some mummies I realise they disappear throughout the session. Only start and end of session then appear. Any bros here encounter same situation?
Old 09-09-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any bros here go KTV and got refuse to tip KTV girl because her service is poor?

Usually if you feel the girl butterfly too long you have to tell mummy you don't want the girl want to change then pay half the price depend on the ktv. At least that's what my group does.
Old 09-09-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bros here go KTV and got refuse to tip KTV girl because her service is poor?

If you go alone, u will be banned. If you go in group, your group will pay for you and ban you next time for tagging along
Old 09-09-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
If you go alone, u will be banned. If you go in group, your group will pay for you and ban you next time for tagging along
Lol they don't ban customers for that. End of the day the owners make money from the alcohol. If you pay the bill they don't give a fuck about the girls. I've refused to give tip before for bad service. MM called me later asking me for the money, told her to fuck off. She still happily took my booking next time. It's a tip, meant for good service, you're not obligated to pay in full if you don't feel like the service deserves it. Of course don't go overboard, but remember the power lies with you as the customer.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebun123 View Post
Lol they don't ban customers for that. End of the day the owners make money from the alcohol. If you pay the bill they don't give a fuck about the girls. I've refused to give tip before for bad service. MM called me later asking me for the money, told her to fuck off. She still happily took my booking next time. It's a tip, meant for good service, you're not obligated to pay in full if you don't feel like the service deserves it. Of course don't go overboard, but remember the power lies with you as the customer.
Power bro. Which ktv is this? Sometimes never tip mummy she will complain to the ktv boss and they will send gangsters to prevent u from leaving until u pay tip. This is the worst scenario i can tink of. Means kena hold hostage. Serious offence.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Usually if you feel the girl butterfly too long you have to tell mummy you don't want the girl want to change then pay half the price depend on the ktv. At least that's what my group does.
This is another nonsensical theory. If gal butterfly too long, and if want to change why we have to pay half the price? Its not our fault what? Unless the mummy alrd warn us in advance the gal many rooms and if we take, we are at risk. I find this nonsensical. Means if tip $100. We pay $50? We should just tip $10 if want to change girl.
Old 09-09-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

I will complain to mm. MM also don’t want to offend customers de. Usually will negotiate maybe pay lesser.
Old 09-09-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

now still got PRC push door asking to sit $30 tips one? last time many at peace centre L6 crystal pearl KTV
Old 09-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Like for e.g tip $100. During the 4 hrs ktv session she only came in like 3 to 4 times and thats it. Per time is abt 5 to 10 mins and she butterfly ard becoz got other rooms.

During bill time she go to your room and collect tips but you refuse to give. Or at most u just give her $50 coz she came in your room only for a short while. She left u hanging and dry and most of the time you are playing with your own balls.

Is it acceptable to do so? I mean whats the worst that could have happen? They cant call police also what. If u refuse to pay room charges then make sense to call police. But tips is a different thing. Even some mummies I realise they disappear throughout the session. Only start and end of session then appear. Any bros here encounter same situation?
Cheapskates like you should just avoid ktv altogether coz you're the type giving us a bad name. Now the viet girls have the impression that the guys here want the most bang for their buck. No wonder the top quality ones no longer see SG as the ideal destination to earn money. If you want the girl to sit whole session with you, just book her.
Old 09-09-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Cheapskates like you should just avoid ktv altogether coz you're the type giving us a bad name. Now the viet girls have the impression that the guys here want the most bang for their buck. No wonder the top quality ones no longer see SG as the ideal destination to earn money. If you want the girl to sit whole session with you, just book her.
Your mum is the cheapskate. Please lah. If u want to talk abt top quality, its those in vietnam itself. Not here.

You behaving like those waiter who works in KTV and if we didnt tip, you will show black face. Hahah. So which ktv u working for?
Old 09-09-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Your mum is the cheapskate. Please lah. If u want to talk abt top quality, its those in vietnam itself. Not here.

You behaving like those waiter who works in KTV and if we didnt tip, you will show black face. Hahah. So which ktv u working for?
Top quality girls in VN don't even need to work in KTV. You wanna talk about top quality. You know how much those influencers in VN charge? 5k USD per shot, most likely higher than your monthly salary. You think SG is the only overseas KTV market? Have you heard of Dubai? Down here with 50-100, you can grope and laji already still complaining like a child.
Old 09-09-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Top quality girls in VN don't even need to work in KTV. You wanna talk about top quality. You know how much those influencers in VN charge? 5k USD per shot, most likely higher than your monthly salary. You think SG is the only overseas KTV market? Have you heard of Dubai? Down here with 50-100, you can grope and laji already still complaining like a child.
Then since u got a lot of money, u go spend the $5k lah. Not everyone is as rich as u, you noob.
Old 09-09-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

I agree with 3someking that tips shouldn't be taken for guaranteed. Butterfly and going MIA is a bad experience and if you want to be fools and tip for that, feel free. For me, I learnt that we need to cancel early. That'll also avoid disputes at the end where they expect full tips for entire session.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Why can not? You are the pay master, why need to spoiled the girl?
the girls should sit with you for reasonable times to earn their tips. If they can ignore you, you can ignore their tips also.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

lots of cheapskate fucks here that thinks that your measly $100 is entitled to 4 hours of them straddling, groping, dfk-ing your ugly face and beer belly LOL. if the damage is high then dont go lor, so fking simple.

yawns. 🥱🥱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1