The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2002, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Wink HC at Leisure

Hi ppl..I nv seems to c bros posting anything abt the HC at Leisure(Kallang)..I been there a few times and must say it's great cos the gers there mostly are young & sexy..keke..
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 16-11-2002, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HC at Leisure

Quote:
Originally posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
Hi ppl..I nv seems to c bros posting anything abt the HC at Leisure(Kallang)..I been there a few times and must say it's great cos the gers there mostly are young & sexy..keke..
u been there a few times...why dun u start by posting some FRs of the young & sexy gers there?

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 17-11-2002, 04:07 AM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
well..wat i like most abt the place is the attractive n sexy gers there.The way they dress are really to kill and nv fail to attract men like bees to honey..
Old 17-11-2002, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
well..wat i like most abt the place is the attractive n sexy gers there.The way they dress are really to kill and nv fail to attract men like bees to honey..
so who were the attrative n sexy gers u tried there...how were their services?

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 17-11-2002, 04:24 PM
Samster

hmm..i tried b4 lisa and joyce..real gd exp..
Old 17-11-2002, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!
Quote:
hmm..i tried b4 lisa and joyce..real gd exp..
I think you can do better than just that .... all for readers here.
Old 17-11-2002, 10:50 PM
Samster

Life is short..F*** hard,
But ur FR not that smart leh...

Old 19-11-2002, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bummer73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Must've been more then a year since I went there. Seems like still the same old girls in this HC.... Joyce, Lisa, Chilli.

Been thinking of going back, since it's still the same old girls... then maybe not.
Old 19-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
chilli left right ?

Bummer, I think I read somewhere chilli left to go over to Galaxy right ? And the infamous Joyce with soooo many horrible reports being filed : left how many girls only to try ? Lisa... then ?
Old 19-11-2002, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bummer73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
thanks nokia,

Looks like Leisure should be a ghost by now. Will skip this place until they have fresh stock....

I like to chiong on the East side cos closer to home and can drop by on the way home.

Places like PB and Lai Lai also seem to have been stagnent for a long time in terms of fresh stock.. so sad....
Old 19-11-2002, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by Bummer73
thanks nokia,

Looks like Leisure should be a ghost by now. Will skip this place until they have fresh stock....

I like to chiong on the East side cos closer to home and can drop by on the way home.

Places like PB and Lai Lai also seem to have been stagnent for a long time in terms of fresh stock.. so sad....
Lai Lai has new stock. I just checked. I guess they look very girl-next door. Which is what this place has been good for recently. I know they don't have lots of girls but once in a while they will have some plain jane off the streets work there. Needless to say, the pressure gets to them and they leave which also explains their high attrition rate.

Last edited by LeeYokeYuen; 19-11-2002 at 11:31 PM.
Old 20-11-2002, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
New stock ?

Bro LYK - do you have any recommendations of these new stock that I can check out ? THanks
Old 20-11-2002, 10:26 AM
sibeiheng

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Unhappy FR Kelly

Went to check out Leisure last Sunday just before Ah Mei Concert next door. Recep looks like some China lady with an attitude problem. Recommended Kelly. Not many girls around cos not many customers also.

Went up to room and two minutes later Kelly came. Disappointed : no face no boobs. Massage was so so and after 10 minutes pop the question. Full course $120 but I bargain to $100. I decided to go for it because scared later see Ah Mei shake her bums I cannot tahan ... Went out to take barang barang then came in to room, strip and I sian one half already ços quite flat. The only consolation was blow job was quite powerful but only lasted a while. Pussy is very loose, so feels like stirring coffee. Came in less than 10 minutes. Quickly wash up and then run to Indoor Stadium to see my Ah Mei and her bums.

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 2/10
Figure: 3/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 4/10

Old 20-11-2002, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Did Leisure change recep? last time the recep is quite nice, smiles and everything.
Old 20-11-2002, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New stock ?

Quote:
Originally posted by nokia3510
Bro LYK - do you have any recommendations of these new stock that I can check out ? THanks
Well, depends. I kind of stick to Ivy, I guess I like that type of girls. You could try Helen. or maybe you could niko (if you like service and good attitude) or Jess. Another good attitude is Yvonne.

Last edited by LeeYokeYuen; 20-11-2002 at 06:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1