The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
logalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Have been going back to East* Spa a few times now, followed one of the staff over - it's definitely on the more expensive side...but i appreciate when the spot is newer and looks a less worn; the service you get tends to be a bit more enthusiastic as well haha
Old 27-06-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
logalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been going to East** Spa since they opened a few months back, followed one of the staff over; it's definitely on the more $$$ side; but I find that the service is a bit more enthusiastic together with the newer and less used facilities

Definitely leave with a smile on my face each time
Old 28-06-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Z**a moved out and no longer at Moli Wellness.

Since she is not there anymore, I feel more at ease to share the bad experience regarding this spa.

It is a $88 spa.. and I really mean they stick to the $88 damn strict. If you get any lower package, the supervisor will come and check a few times over the session to make sure nothing extra is done, that even means massaging the lower body/legs. If anyone of the ML caught doing extras, they will be penalised quite heavily.

Even if you have taken the $88 package, the general instruction from the management is no extra services (GQ). So, that means they will still get the supervisor to check, but not so frequently.. probably at least once to see that the MLs are not performing any extras. The management wants to protect their own backside, yet want the girls to pursuade customer to take up $88.

So, if you really take up the $88 package and the GQ, the MLs will still have to be damn nervous while performing the deed (HJ). They will have to keep looking out of the small window or quickly coverup if they hear footsteps.

Imagine if this is what you want. That's all I have to say.
Thanks bro. So that’s how the system works. Now I understand. These mls really stick to their rules. I will never take 88 + 50 then still got so much restrictions. But nevermind. Starve the mls and the greedy boss will be starved too.
Old 28-06-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 6
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!

Finally have time to be back here , I’ve replied those who pm me , hope those who went and try can write their own reviews here too.

The last place is not at Katong, I found it using WeChat ppl nearby function. It’s not near bus or mrt , only can find nearby parking during off-peak hours (after lunch, etc) , otherwise is a 5 mins walk after parking. The spa is sandwiched between two popular shops…

First time I was there I asked the ML to open the back door for me, but still need to go counter to register. Can see the MLs syt faces too, cos they have a queue system if u nvr call and specify. Their app records ICs so fyi. But next time when u RTM , is easy.

After registering , walk up the stairs , of cos lady first

Then she offered water (and after too!), and asks to shower and change to pants.

Shower room is inside, and clean, has heater and uses the basic goat milk soap Hahahah. Towel is clean , no smell.

Room also has their individual aircon , so if cold can adjust temperature.

Massage from J is strong, asks if strength is ok, and is ok to press harder too. Chit chat (KC) skills also have.

ML will test your water depth, so make sure u know your market rate.
Have fun being busy with your mouth , tongue and fingers.
Old 28-06-2022, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The only way to stop these price hike is not to patronise them anymore.I hated girls that demand more than they are worth.
Old 28-06-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3126 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Z**a moved out and no longer at Moli Wellness.

Since she is not there anymore, I feel more at ease to share the bad experience regarding this spa.

It is a $88 spa.. and I really mean they stick to the $88 damn strict. If you get any lower package, the supervisor will come and check a few times over the session to make sure nothing extra is done, that even means massaging the lower body/legs. If anyone of the ML caught doing extras, they will be penalised quite heavily.

Even if you have taken the $88 package, the general instruction from the management is no extra services (GQ). So, that means they will still get the supervisor to check, but not so frequently.. probably at least once to see that the MLs are not performing any extras. The management wants to protect their own backside, yet want the girls to pursuade customer to take up $88.

So, if you really take up the $88 package and the GQ, the MLs will still have to be damn nervous while performing the deed (HJ). They will have to keep looking out of the small window or quickly coverup if they hear footsteps.

Imagine if this is what you want. That's all I have to say.
Just boycott the joint totally.Let those idiots with lot of money burn go patronise it.For the rest of smart ones, let's just continue to support those not greedy joints
Old 01-07-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
honey111badger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Recently posted to the east for site visit, thus went to 3 spas at the east side ..

Katong

First spa is a closed room with shower attached , but the see through window cannot cover. Massage is legit , recommend B____ massage very good. Tried two MLs, both offers basic services. Only 3 out of the rest is young , the rest all milf.

Second spa was unexpected find because first spa all the young MLs not free, searched their pic see the MLs all chio..it’s true ! But no rooms and showers are located outside. Massage by S___ was done with screen covered , so I didn’t expect any thing but woah…massage quite sensual, made my body ache temporarily disappeared, then offered basic service too.

In summary, both spas offers basic service, for massage and private space, go 1st spa…for looks and sensual , go second spa. Do pm me if you visiting Katong…

Will reveal the last east spa soon, private room with shower attached, clean, all chio and offers 5G roaming.
bro can share.. pm also can
Old 02-07-2022, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi Bro, pls share ctc. Tia
Old 02-07-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Attention to all Massage Lovers!
GUARANTEE GOOD!!
Found a decent masseur with good looks and young lady! She just arrive less than a month. Decided to try out as recently too many options and also many land mines!

Firstly, location is good for those who drives. Ample parking lots. It's a shop not apartment or hotel, clean and comfortable. Pricing, 1 hour $60. Pressure and strength and technique for massage is good, she learn massage back in China.
These days hard to come by young lady that can do good massage, and with good looks as well.
Location is at Upper Serangoon, near Jalan Besar area that are filled with many land mines 😂
Lastly, damage wise, only HJ available as it is a shop, +60, but I have tried many HJ but for hers, quite good. She will massage for your lil bro first and it feels GREAT. GUARANTEED SHIOK SHIOK! 😂

Those interested in Decent massage with only HJ then pm me for contact, those looking for full service don't waste time pm me 😂
Old 02-07-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Vices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite sad, one of the playgrounds at Bedok Central area closed down liao. Any recommendations?
Old 02-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: East side spa experience

One evening I chanced upon a spa after having dinner. The masseuse who was talking on the phone looked young and attractive and appeared to be a PRC and she wore streetwear instead of the usual uniform. She was wearing a tight fitting top paired with a micro mini denim shorts. I was instantly turned on and asked her if she was available. She said she was. I therefore booked her for an hour session ($50). Am surprised that a legit spa doesn’t require their masseuse to wear uniform.

Name - Shirley
Origin - Guanzhou, PRC
Age - mid twenties (guesstimate)
Height - 1.64m approx.
tits - B cup Natural
Built - slim to medium

Looks - Attractive, jovial, young and outspoken

Massage - 7.0/10; acceptable but not fantastic. I like it when her bare thighs rubbed against mine. Usually I dun get to experience that as masseuses wore long pants.

Teasing - 7.8/10; very good. She would tear open the disposal brief to access my erotic zones whilst I was in prone position. Pretty stimulating.

HJ - 7.0/10; Slow and steady. Not bad! I caressed her tits and slipped my hand inside her micro-mini shorts to access her butt cheeks and anus. She has curvy butt. I also caressed her tits. (Need more tips to do that).

Attitude - 8.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Do not PM me for contact if u are newbies who have not contributed before. Those who up me b4 asking for contact will have priority.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-07-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She said she was. I therefore booked her for an hour session ($50). Am surprised that a legit spa doesn’t require their masseuse to wear uniform.
Operates like a spa with FJ though. Did you ask if fj is available?
Old 02-07-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vices View Post
Quite sad, one of the playgrounds at Bedok Central area closed down liao. Any recommendations?
Which one sia bro??
Old 02-07-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Seenoevil888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
anyone tried Sea Wave spa at marine parade central, came across an ML a**** she looks cute on photo
Hey Bro!

She’s very chio in real life too.

Message is alright, 7/10
HJ: 10/10 before HJ will tease you 2IC from the back.
Environment: 5/10 just a curtain covering you.

Pros:
chiobu

Cons:
Need to top up to take off her top
Old 03-07-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Vices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote: