The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 27-10-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!
Re: Cheryl lee

did anyone see the latest news on the HDB sexcapades telegram group being exposed? Mothership and Sin Ming uses Cheryl Lee's photos as their headline front cover at her hdb block and stairs.

Until now she still so infamous!
Old 27-10-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Cheryl lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by aionang View Post
did anyone see the latest news on the HDB sexcapades telegram group being exposed? Mothership and Sin Ming uses Cheryl Lee's photos as their headline front cover at her hdb block and stairs.

you still remember her block 99
Old 27-10-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
如果她是你老婆、那你几点回家?
whats that pock marks on her breasts. seems alot
Old 30-10-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How to join that telegram group ah
Old 03-11-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Bros! what is her IG handle?
Old 04-11-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 1
IrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Jeez, bro I got zapped just for sharing that link to the article..... I guess people don't want to talk about it.
Old 04-11-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Notverycommon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalGaze View Post
Jeez, bro I got zapped just for sharing that link to the article..... I guess people don't want to talk about it.
Maybe its her husband that zapped you
Old 05-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
如果她是你老婆、那你几点回家?
不出門了啦。。。
Old 05-11-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Cheryl lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
不出門了啦。。。
you stay opposite her condo
Old 06-11-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!aionang is one of the Best!

She stay hdb though
Old 06-11-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
She stay hdb though
Her neighbours will install cam to catch glimpses of her and perhaps see got chance to get hold of her undergarments. Prices of the flats there will be higher.
Old 09-11-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Notverycommon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Heard she got an end of year private GB session but cost $XXXX
Only for selected few
Old 09-11-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2960 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notverycommon View Post

Heard she got an end of year private GB session but cost $XXXX
Only for selected few
Heard from where?
Old 09-11-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Of cos la. If u gt a 4 digit amount to spent. Surely can do
Old 09-11-2023, 11:04 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
Heard from where?
his previous clone account notveryrare already ban, this oct account -ve.

already enough to say whether to believe what he say
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1